It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow Justice: Secret UK Courts Break up Families for Profit and Control.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
For those that dont know!

Child courts in the uk are held in secret. The parents and anyone else involved in a case will face prison if they reveal details of a case.

S&F Jude

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari

Originally posted by jude11
And what you have posted is nothing but the court (assumed) claims.

There is nothing 'assumed' here and this has nothing to do with 'taking sides.' It's about with verifiable facts.

You posted a sensationalised report from a Russian government-owned propaganda channel which did not tell the full story and misrepresented the little that it told.

I have provided with two independent sources confirming details of the case which were voluntarily made public by the court. These same sources confirmed that the government has acted immediately to improve the processes of the court and ensure greater transparency.

There is no reason to doubt these details and every reason to believe them. If you believe these details are wrong, please prove it. Until then you are stuck with the fact that you were wrong about this case.
edit on 27/5/13 by Sankari because: (no reason given)

It is not sensationalist at all! I mean if ever there was someone I would claim to be a shill it is you... What the hell are you even on about? The ladies DAD was being forced from his home and family! You tell me what you would do in the same situation?

You actually even think that someone upset by her dad being kidnapped and locked up should be sent to prison for an angry phonecall?

I am at a loss here, you have got to be on a wind up or shilling, there is no other explanation I can think of!

I mean she spoke to her ******** DAD? Yeah that is terrible, lock her up!!! How dare she defy the courts like that!!!

You are one piece of work I can tell you that!

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
For those that dont know!

Child courts in the uk are held in secret. The parents and anyone else involved in a case will face prison if they reveal details of a case.

Exactly the same happens in most western countries.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
There are other times when the courts operate in secret. This is referred to as in camera which can be all or part of the proceedings, this is to protect national security or in other examples things like trade secrets. There is also provisions in for instance bail hearings that are held Judge in Chambers, where once again they are not accessible to the press or public.

Of course if all else fails the UK still has the D Notice, now there is a piece of censorship for you. A very censored and oppressive regime in the UK if one just scratches under the surface a little.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by goldentorch

There are other times when the courts operate in secret. This is referred to as in camera which can be all or part of the proceedings, this is to protect national security or in other examples things like trade secrets. There is also provisions in for instance bail hearings that are held Judge in Chambers, where once again they are not accessible to the press or public.

Of course if all else fails the UK still has the D Notice, now there is a piece of censorship for you. A very censored and oppressive regime in the UK if one just scratches under the surface a little.

"in camera" Is that some more double speak like "the liverpool care plan"? The plan is not to give any care at all!

Isn't it great we have gov to look after us ay? What would we do without them! The whole system we live in makes me sick to my stomach! When are we going to say enough is enough?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join