It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brief summary of some of my experiences with lights, beings and OBE's.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroPropulsion

Struggling to get an image up here, will try tomorrow.
edit on 31-5-2013 by Charlyboy because: Incompetence

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing. Even though I believe there are beings contacting or trying to contact humans and they have something important to tell us nobody should give up their jobs for that or their mental health, meaning if one cannot function in society anymore because of immaterial distractions then that person should do everything possible to prevent those distractions even if it means showing advanced benevolent beings the mental door.

Maybe it is true there is some huge catastrophy in the works on our planet and there are beings not from this world who see this coming and try to contact humanity and warn them but humans don't have the ability or know how to deal with this and this results in several individuals beings contacted with similar truths and values, random to us but not to them.

It would explain why benevolent beings pull people out of their body while driving, or continue to seek contact while the contactee suffers and even loses things like friends and jobs. Even though they may be loving beings they don't seem to care much for the individual, maybe they believe in an end which justifies the means but meanwhile you are pretty much screwed if they can just pull you out like that anywhere, anytime. I would suggest doing anything to be able to turn off those experiences, no matter how special, important and exciting they may seem. Life on this planet is calling, don't let yourself be used so life passes you by.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
First, thank you for sharing your experiences. You are brave/thick skinned to put that out there for the world to read. Personally, I've only shared a bit of my (and my wife's) experiences. And I don't know if I'm ready to make that next big step (I have a family to take care of and they warned me to be cautious with this stuff). But yes, high strangeness in abundance along with the sightings and my one on one. It's changed me forever. You should probably keep the personal stuff, well, personal. It was meant for you, in context of your thoughts and experiences.

I'll tell you a bit of what I was shown/co-experienced. I was shown that those orbs/shadows are them in person (you can do this as well). The vibrations are them (and others) in close proximity to you. And the poltergeist like activity, well you can come to that conclusion. I can't prove it anyway, just ask them next time they drop in or you "get a hold" of them about it.

What I'd like to know are what are the d@#ned overlapping frequencies all about? Tracking? Suppression? "Opening up"? That's when the stuff hit the vertical oscillator for me, my wife, and my 2yr old son at the time. I've been looking for answers ever since.

The high-strangeness didn't last but maybe a couple of months on and off, but the sightings of the craft continued by us, slowly diminishing over the years.

Again, thank you for sharing!

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Flux8

Its a bit of a ride, I don't have any answers I just know I prefer quiet and a little isolation now. It comes and goes, some people seem to think they have answers but to be honest it seems we are all still guessing. I think its more about opening up a little and accepting that things are quite possibly not what they seem. Mary Rodwell is one of the most sincere researchers I have spoken to, and she became a good friend of mine as she listens without judgement, doesn't force opinions on me but gives gentles suggestions based on her 20 or so years of experience. Yes the personal stuff is def staying personal. One thing, it was suggested to me to write everything down and talk if I want to, also I am tired of keeping this stuff to myself. I will say one thing, I was expecting much more ridicule and abuse when I started talking about it, I was surprised at the type of people who listened and the number of people who said "yeah I see that stuff too". So many people see things but don't think or talk about it.

Thanks for reading

edit on 1-6-2013 by Charlyboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
try imgur.com to upload a pic Charlyboy..still curious to see what you've captured

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join