It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War III

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I always wondered....

How can we ever have World War III, If we have World Wide Web??

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AbleEndangered

1. "THEY" plan it.
2. THEY set it up.
3.0 THEY light it off.

3.1 The rest is so many details.

3.2 They must have a raft of ways to neuter the net or bring it all down entirely. Shoot. It sounds like they plan for the serfs and slaves to do without electricity entirely . . . not just the net.

4. THEY think they'll be on top of the smoldering heap and transform it by the robotized remaining serfs and slaves into their utopian play ground.

5. THEY are exceedingly wrong on that score. They will only have 3.5-7 years of that gig . . . amidst God throwing them all manner of monkey wrenches into their schemes.

6. Also, the will only manage to reduce the population by about half instead of all but 200 million left. But given the amount of blood letting and flowing . . . few serfs and slaves will care to argue the bloody point.

The rest is details. . . . important details to the serfs and slaves but not to the puppet masters.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

We share so many ideas with each other, how can we destroy one another??

If we destroy one another, then there aren't any ideas to share or a platform to do it!

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Wasn't aware that there was a shred of "destroying" you in my post. LOL. Sorry to come across that way at all.

I'm merely noting the pervasive reach and power of the satanic oligarchy assisted, and probably led/controlled by the fallen angel crew.

And, that they are quite intent on lighting off WW3 in the probably not distant future.

I thought your comment about WW3 and the net to quite possibly be humor.

Perhaps I didn't take your comment seriously enough.

I don't think I considered it really possible that the net would prevent or even significantly hinder WW3 when it comes right down to it. Those engineering WW3 have far too much power expressible in far too many intense ways to let even the net hinder them in the slightest, imho.

I do enjoy our sharing back and forth hereon.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

oh no no, no destroying from you, meant in general

yeah, I can see how its hard to tell when I'm serious, or sarcastic...

I've done a couple things in sarcasm and people took it seriously and vice versa
edit on 6-10-2013 by AbleEndangered because: addition

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

That's how it happens.

Misunderstandings,

and Miscommunications....
edit on 6-10-2013 by AbleEndangered because: added miscommunications

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   

BO XIAN

1. "THEY" plan it.
2. THEY set it up.
3.0 THEY light it off.

3.1 The rest is so many details.

3.2 They must have a raft of ways to neuter the net or bring it all down entirely. Shoot. It sounds like they plan for the serfs and slaves to do without electricity entirely . . . not just the net.

4. THEY think they'll be on top of the smoldering heap and transform it by the robotized remaining serfs and slaves into their utopian play ground.

5. THEY are exceedingly wrong on that score. They will only have 3.5-7 years of that gig . . . amidst God throwing them all manner of monkey wrenches into their schemes.

6. Also, the will only manage to reduce the population by about half instead of all but 200 million left. But given the amount of blood letting and flowing . . . few serfs and slaves will care to argue the bloody point.

The rest is details. . . . important details to the serfs and slaves but not to the puppet masters.

Internet is very much part of global domination plan of NWO. The disinformation arms of NWO are dominant on the Internet, and the physical infrastructure is largely controlled by NWO arms.

NWO is a small number of people who can rule only by controlling thoughts. No amount of military power can succeed in ruling 7 trillion people. It is very important for NWO to appear 'liberal' and 'democratic' as these concepts are liked by majority of people.

However Internet has resulted in a number of unintended consequences for NWO. As internet has penetrated far reaches of the society, previously unheard dissenting voices have found audience and linked like-minded people. This has forced NWO (which is all about total thought control) to increasingly police the Internet, and use it for subversive actions.

Internet does create problems for NWO, as quick spread of information acts both ways. It is problematic for governments used to spout propaganda for consensus building.

The Syria episode is more about USA's financial condition than anything about Internet. The cuts are affecting the military, probably more than is known.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by JoeP2247

I agree and believe that this may start with a North Korean nuclear strike on the South Korean peninsula, especially considering the buildup of US and NATO ships in the area! I definitely don't see NK trying to fight in a conventional war because of a superior US, technologically and as such there only hope would be to completely annihilate any immediate threat to them! This hypothesis would seem to lend credence to Ed Dames SHTF scenario and the kill shot that could lead to an ELE! IMO we are living in the scariest times since the cold war and the Cuban missile crisis!

I don't know what the point would be to a build up to WWIII, cause from where I sit there could be no winner in such a bleak scenario, nor could there be any benefit for humanity! The only benefit for the earth would be to rid itself of such an invasive and destructive species such as man!

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by nosacrificenofreedom

North Korea starting WWIII is unlikely. North Korea does not have the 'number' of nukes to inflict the kind of damage that can win a war with South Korea. Next China will not allow this.

The war will start from middle-east. It is certain.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Pakistan's strategy to dominate Kashmir region by sending 'jehadi' since early 90s, and use these irregular troops to drive away Indian forces seems to have failed.

The reason of the failure lies in Pakistan's misunderstanding of the Indian State's power and options.

The considerable resources available to the Indian State meant that Pakistan could never back up irregular forces with heavy weapons, something needed to drive away Indian army. However a negative side effect for Pakistan is that India built up considerable infrastructure and logistics in Kashmir to deal with jehadi, so the Indian army is far more entrenched and well supplied now than ever.

The building of a railroad into Kashmir valley has put paid to any hope that Pakistan had to win Kashmir by irregular troops.

The political capital that Pakistan has invested in Kashmir is very dangerous for Pakistani State. It is time for Pakistan to move away from Kashmir issue. Pakistan tried and failed. It is important in life to accept failures and move on.

The center of political power in South Asia has always been Delhi (or close to it) for thousands of years. Islamabad cannot become the center, how hard Pakistan tries. There are historical and geographical reasons for it.

I fear that power elite of Pakistan is unable to let go Kashmir despite their failures. Delusion is always the reason for destruction of a State, when people accept lies as reality. Pakistan cannot win a war with India, no matter who Pakistan's ally is. I have been researching economic, demographic, and military factors for several years now, and my conclusion is that Pakistan is deluded in the belief that it can win a long term war with India.

Today's India is not the badly fragmented princely states that existed during Muslim conquest. The largest force that Muslims faced was a few thousand men when they swept over South Asia a few centuries back. Modern India has a regular military of 1.5M and another 1.5M paramilitary and armed police. Millions of other men can be drafted at short notice.

edit on 18-10-2013 by GargIndia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   

GargIndia
Pakistan's strategy to dominate Kashmir region by sending 'jehadi' since early 90s, and use these irregular troops to drive away Indian forces seems to have failed.

The reason of the failure lies in Pakistan's misunderstanding of the Indian State's power and options.

The considerable resources available to the Indian State meant that Pakistan could never back up irregular forces with heavy weapons, something needed to drive away Indian army. However a negative side effect for Pakistan is that India built up considerable infrastructure and logistics in Kashmir to deal with jehadi, so the Indian army is far more entrenched and well supplied now than ever.

The building of a railroad into Kashmir valley has put paid to any hope that Pakistan had to win Kashmir by irregular troops.

The political capital that Pakistan has invested in Kashmir is very dangerous for Pakistani State. It is time for Pakistan to move away from Kashmir issue. Pakistan tried and failed. It is important in life to accept failures and move on.

The center of political power in South Asia has always been Delhi (or close to it) for thousands of years. Islamabad cannot become the center, how hard Pakistan tries. There are historical and geographical reasons for it.

I fear that power elite of Pakistan is unable to let go Kashmir despite their failures. Delusion is always the reason for destruction of a State, when people accept lies as reality. Pakistan cannot win a war with India, no matter who Pakistan's ally is. I have been researching economic, demographic, and military factors for several years now, and my conclusion is that Pakistan is deluded in the belief that it can win a long term war with India.

Today's India is not the badly fragmented princely states that existed during Muslim conquest. The largest force that Muslims faced was a few thousand men when they swept over South Asia a few centuries back. Modern India has a regular military of 1.5M and another 1.5M paramilitary and armed police. Millions of other men can be drafted at short notice.

edit on 18-10-2013 by GargIndia because: (no reason given)

This does not sound like an objective conclusion only wishful thinking. The fact that you, and Indian, are saying they have failed makes me think that the opposite is true. You are correct when you say that delusion is the reason for the destruction of a state. That applies to any country, be it the United States or India.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Adaluncatif

It is not me but educated Pakistani are saying that. Go to youtube and watch videos of Pakistan's TV discussions featuring prominent scholars and analysts.

I never take anything at face value, even if said by my Prime Minister.

The violent jehadi transformation of Pakistani society is not liked by its own intelligentsia, who understand the gross negative implications of this development.

You may not know that Pakistan's Punjab and Sindh were the richest provinces of pre-independence India. Now Pakistan's per capita is lower than India. Please note that many of India's States are grossly overpopulated and under-resourced. So the difference is human resource development.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Adaluncatif

I give Pakistan a maximum of 3 years of the current political makeup.

I have already predicted demise of Pakistani State and chaos in its society, and China moving in with its army into Pakistan.

Note it down. You have not seen an Indian of my type yet.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
We are back to Israel's worries over Iran's bomb.

The US seems in no mood to strike Iran. So the focus turns to Israel supported by Saudis.

The Saudis have cooperated with Israel for a long time, but it is hidden of course. Any overt cooperation between these two would be interesting.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I believe that the split in NWO (between conservative and liberal parts) is manifesting in strange events all over the world.

The lack of US action on Iran is one of this.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
deleted
edit on 25-10-2013 by GargIndia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

I'd be willing to bet my lunch on the fact that the U.S. Govt and secret superiors realize they will not be able to get away with an Iranian attack at this time, as the citizens will under NO MEANS support such an action. Iran would have to make a direct attack on U.S. military stationed abroad it seems for such an attack to feel necessitated. All I'm really hoping is that they hold off on starting WW3 for at LEAST a month till I can get out of my deployment situation and back home to my family. Then, they can have at it, and I'll sit back at home and ponder the rest of the existence of life with my loved ones

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by kingofyo1

I appreciate your sentiments.

The issue at stake is how much Turkey/Saudi/Israel allow Iran to increase its sphere of influence.

The unexpected winner of US/Iraq wars is Iran. This war created conditions of shift of political power from Sunni to Shia, thus giving Iran land access to the highly volatile zone around Israel.

The tough sanctions on Iran are a part of containing Iran. However Iran is still able to export oil and China is the main buyer.

My conclusion is that USA is unable to do anything about China. China's power and influence has risen so much to put USA on the defensive.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

GargIndia
reply to post by kingofyo1

I appreciate your sentiments.

The issue at stake is how much Turkey/Saudi/Israel allow Iran to increase its sphere of influence.

The unexpected winner of US/Iraq wars is Iran. This war created conditions of shift of political power from Sunni to Shia, thus giving Iran land access to the highly volatile zone around Israel.

The tough sanctions on Iran are a part of containing Iran. However Iran is still able to export oil and China is the main buyer.

My conclusion is that USA is unable to do anything about China. China's power and influence has risen so much to put USA on the defensive.

As I understand it, Turkey and Saudi would sit back and let Israel do the work when it comes to Iran, because of the history of Iran attacking Israel previously. The sanctions would work well if they were truly enforced, but they will not be. China needs the oil so much so that they, and Russia as well, would prevent any upcoming sanctions put onto Iran's oil output behind. The U.S. can't really do much about china, or won't as the case may be, because at this time its unadvisable financially to start WW3. As (if I remember right) was stated before, the middle east WILL inevitably be the jumping off point for the war and the citizens will not allow that, especially as we're still deeply involved with Afghanistan and Iraq

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33 >>

join