It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War III

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SajeevJino

I am seeing increased risk of a conflict here. China is acting aggressively (suddenly), and Pakistan has restarted firing incidents. We must not dismiss all this as nothing.

Pakistan has acquired very large amount of equipment from different sources in the last few years. I see this as part of a plan rather than business as usual.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by JoeP2247
Who is going to start it and from which Country?

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Well ,well.Is the "Warlike" US pivoting is starting to look MORE favorable to our Indian friends?
We are seeing a consolidated proxy effort by China the Norks andI Iran to keep the poison flowing in hot regions
edit on 2-9-2013 by cavtrooper7 because: mispelled

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by stephenca
reply to post by JoeP2247
Who is going to start it and from which Country?

I don't do psychic predictions.

I strongly believe that neither the US, Russia or the current government in China will start this on purpose.
Joe

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

China may use Pakistan as proxy to test its war strategy. This seems like an increasing possibility.

Any war between India and China will create serious problems for Russia; as India will run into USA's arms, and six decades of Russian effort to influence events in South Asia (and thus Indian Ocean Region) will come to a naught. Russia has tried to keep warm relations with both China and India with a long term hope of Asian unity.

I still believe that China will not attack India directly, but will use Pakistan as proxy.

Pakistani are crazy. They have completely lost any sense of direction and reasonableness. They have reached a point of no return.

edit on 2-9-2013 by GargIndia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
India has no desire to start any war, let alone a world war.
India has been acting very patiently, in the face of constant provocation and hostile acts.

However anti-India people will be surprised at the effectiveness of India's forces if a shooting match starts.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

you don't understand it won't be repetition of WW2. It will be NUCLEAR and probably laser etc hi tech war. 3 days everything will be over. After 20,000 nukes explode the nuclear winter is guaranteed, by no few scientists well educated on the matter. It is not Orwell 1984. It is much worse. Even if no ignition of atmosphere is achieved at once, still the megaton explosions will make half of North hemisphere waste, the other half radiated, and the southern hemisphere will be exposed to nuclear winter not long after. It will be THE END of the civilization as we know it. The only survivors will be underground, or off planet.

All political scenarios will lose credibility. May be even the countries' governments the way we know them. May be even the religion structures the way we know them. The survivors will live in a different reality, thankful to those who sheltered them in underground cities.

We are lliving in the last days//weeks/may be months of the earth the way we know it.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
my prognosis, hope to be wrong, this month there will be WW3 and it will be the end of all we know. Why? The world leaders do not meet anymore, do not communicate anymore, they address each other via media, of what should have been secret talks to deescalate tension and keep the world peace. We are far off the time of post-cold war. The only moment after the cold war similar like today was the crisis in Georgia. Still there aren't movements of ships to the adversary country. But it is even more dangerous now. Because moving a ship (as both Bush and Putin did) means you declare intention and warning, something as last chance. The real WW3 will be surprising. Perhaps it will start with a massive EMP from one or more satellites. Then everything will start rolling out in minutes, not even hours. You need 2 minutes for deorbiting space based object, 5 min for submarine launched missile. I don't know what exact cause will make it happen. It might be Syria, North Korea or some unexpected event such as 9/11.
Let see Peterburg G20 on Sept 5-6. Will Obama attend. WIll the meeting bring any solution or will be another talks and photos.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
2007 study on global nuclear war en.wikipedia.org...
A study published in the Journal of Geophysical Research in July 2007,[17] "Nuclear winter revisited with a modern climate model and current nuclear arsenals: Still catastrophic consequences".

Putin recently addressed Obama publicly on the media, addressing him not as president but as the peace prize winner. I don't know what effect that will have on both presidents, but what I can realize is they communicate already in public, as people who cannot sit and talk anymore. They don't have to be friends to do that. If they don't meet or phone anymore, the things go terribly wrong. Obama cancelled the visit in Moscow and officially won't have a meeting with Putin on G20 as well. Unofficially perhaps they will meet. These all are signs rather warning signs. I don't point at who will start the war, who is good or who is bad. I don't talk in such categories. What I say is we have never had so chilled atmosphere since the end of the cold war. The actual start of WW3 - It might be a third side, such as China or North Korea, or Syria-Israel-Iran.
edit on 3-9-2013 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by 2012newstart

Please read my posts on this thread.

I have already given the duration of WWIII and the escalation sequence.

No single conflict will start a WWIII, but a sequence of events that results in multiple conflicts all over the world. Even then, it will a series of escalation than an outright nuclear war.

However we do not have the right conditions for WWIII at this time. So please do not expect it to occur soon.

The economic conditions will worsen very significantly before the war, so the economy will tell you if a war is to occur.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magister

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy
Not sure why the world would be involved in the China-Burma-India theater, but yes tensions in that area are very high and will likely boil over soon.

However, I seriously doubt we will see nuclear war.

4. US and Russia launch limited stategic nuke attack to eliminate Chinese nukes
5. China sees the incoming nukes and launches everything at US and Russia (use em or lose em stategy)

US and Russia and the UK all know this would be the case and so wouldn't react in that way.

What is more likely is that he US and Russia and UK would be busy drawing up rebuild contracts to rake in the $$££.... See the logic?

Korg.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
One question if somebody can answer?

Why USA has to attack Syria? Why not Turkey or Saudi? These countries are brimming with weapons bought from the West? What are these weapons for?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

An American President who is loosing face BIGTIME.
I still say NOPE.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
China moved missiles and warheads both to Pakistan through Karakoram highway in 2005. This is the newest revelation from Indian security establishment. The equipment moved consisted of eleven TELs and a security detail of 350 soldiers.

India has posts nearby Karakoram highway to keep a watch, in addition to satellites and planes.

This incident is the reason for India building longer range Agni series missiles.

We are in a new world where things like UN have become inconsequential and replaced by nation's narrow interests. This is the kind of situation that leads to war. It has become pushing and shoving among nations, rather than a dignified behavior expected of civilized people.

edit on 5-9-2013 by GargIndia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7

An American President who is loosing face BIGTIME.
I still say NOPE.

A big strike is being planned now it seems. So the American President will prevail after all.

One US President = 1 million dead humans (at least).

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by GargIndia

Please read my posts on this thread.

with all desire and free time I can't read 20+ pages
pls some link. Seems what you say as escalation is more true than what I said as preemptive strike. Because of higher powers who won't allow it. Actually we don't know!

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Russia performed balistic test on Sept 5 with Bulava, unsuccessful. Relatively close to Peterburg. Did I write it in this thread? The news is posted on Ria Novosti today Sept 7

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

these dark scenarios, I never want them fulfilled. Russia has a chance for a better scenario. But I really can't say more, not without involving higher powers that are in contact with all major nuclear powers on earth. Check TR-3B US triangle. Russian pyramid over Kremlin Dec 2009 posted on all online services and all media. Shall we have space war then?

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Can you be a little more explicit about the 'external power'?

And what about the triangle. These types of videos are so easy to make in this digital age.

My friend, you need to come out of delusion. US has no secret UFOs at all. US does have underground bases, even underground aircraft hangars and submarine pans, but no UFO as you believe.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I just post it here www.abovetopsecret.com...
No vid,drawing, search google for TR 3B. No guy like Snowden can make such thing, if the internal people do not leak it. What beautiful drawings may be pictures! Now comes TR -3A as well. Beautiful! I wanna ride that space plane! Please Obama, open them for public!
edit on 8-9-2013 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join