It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War III

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by maddy21
reply to post by SajeevJino

IA did this to PA ....

there are clear videos of 5 Pakistani bunkers being destroyed , i can link the video's

How they were done..i don't know...all i know is they used some bunker busting weapons.... so the 12-13 PA soldier death is highly possible ...
edit on 25-8-2013 by maddy21 because: (no reason given)

See this video Released by IA to the Media Showing that L 70 Guns destroying Pakistani Outposts ..No the Bunker Busters

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

am not to good with military weapons , am just telling what my source from IA told..
Apparently news coming in another Pakistan Army Major has died (after falling into a ravine) , People just don't fall into Ravines and die....

point is ..bunker destroyed - 12-13 personal killed....

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Blind upmanship is not good. What matters is capability and knowledge.

I stick with my statements. However I would not go into detail as this is a public forum, and I must not divulge sensitive information.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by maddy21

The issue is not border firing. We are discussing possible all-out war between India/Pakistan.

Please read the OP.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I don't believe even small wars are winnable in this day and age.
A state of total war has become absurd with nukes in the picture.
I think we will see a long term, localized stale mates.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by maddy21

"The army was incredibly weak during that time"

The Congress party is still suspicious of the army.

The weakness of military of India has much to do with rule of Congress party in India.

The Congress party has taken only half hearted measures for national defence. Large and critical projects have been intentionally mismanaged - through delays, corruption, misallocation of funds, and inaction.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by maddy21

Watch their ass,if they go all camera crazy and drasticaly up gun the police look out,

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by rom12345
I don't believe even small wars are winnable in this day and age.
A state of total war has become absurd with nukes in the picture.
I think we will see a long term, localized stale mates.

It is foolish not to expect total war.

The history proves that the worst weapons have been used in war. You must not forget firebombing of Tokyo and nuclear bombs falling on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Even India's history is full of massacres of civilian populations by invaders.

The 'age' does not matter. Nuclear war has happened and will happen.

The people who are sticking to nukes plan to use the weapons.

The very genesis of WWIII is ethnicity and religion. This is a scenario of total war - elimination of entire populations by the biggest weapons.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

Nuclear weapons will not be used by any party that gains from exploiting populations, governments to be specific.

The people we have to be concerned with procuring nuclear weapons are the religious extremists and zealots who think some saviour is going to drop from the sky and save us from ourselves.

Regardless of whether some BS you may have read states that fallout wouldn't be an issue, it will, and the contamination will pollute prime grazing pasture governments use for their "Chattel" to graze upon, which will cost them money and force them to get their hands dirty to get what they need to survive.

The reason nukes have never been used by governments is that nukes are a terror weapon to hold their herd in mortal fear of their ever being used, and if they were used, how is one could possibly make more?.

The entire world is based on fear of the inevitable, the entire thing is just a trick to scare the majority of the stupid livestock to perform.

If one were to try to tack on a description of the human race in terms of some type of animal, I suppose it would be a flock of chickens.

Mbuck Mbuck Mbuck Backuck.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MyHappyDogShiner

Are you telling me that hazardous chemicals and heavy metals used in wars, and civilian use also, are any less dangerous?

You are eating substances everyday that are causing you cancers, which are put into your food by the industrial economy.

The idea of 'contamination' that will permanently damage cropland or pastureland by nukes is crazy.

The contaminants disperse and decay and are buried by wind and water deep in the soil within a few years.

You believe it or not, nukes will be used freely in WWIII. Nations who do not take this seriously may find themselves at the short end of the stick.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by maddy21

am not to good with military weapons , am just telling what my source from IA told..
Apparently news coming in another Pakistan Army Major has died (after falling into a ravine) , People just don't fall into Ravines and die....

point is ..bunker destroyed - 12-13 personal killed....

True ..No one gives clear death toll on their Side

and A Major was shot downed by Indian Forces Most Probably the Ghatak's was done is Operation

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by GargIndia

I stick with my statements. However I would not go into detail as this is a public forum, and I must not divulge sensitive information.

Sensitive information..All of the Current heat was already discussed in various defense forums

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   

reply to post by maddy21

The issue is not border firing. We are discussing possible all-out war between India/Pakistan.

Please read the OP.

Yes I agree ..The Border fighting is Not involved to Full State of War ..They have only one mission ...to infiltrate Our Borders to send some Terrorists inside Kashmir

last two months IA kills more than 50 terrorists who tries to infiltrate

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JoeP2247

I seriously doubt that we will have the so called WWIII based on Syria. I remember not too long ago our attention was on North Korea and everyone thought that would be the catalyst. Besides, all it takes for the US is simple long range precision strikes to make their point. We are after all, the Super Power of the World. Personally, Syria and Egypt are waging war on themselves... let them live their drama. But of course, there has to be something in it for the US to be dallying with them. I'm not holding my breath.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SajeevJino

Sensitive information..All of the Current heat was already discussed in various defense forums

We are NOT discussing border firing incident in this thread. It is a fairly small incident.

I am talking about positioning of Indian, Pakistani, and Chinese forces, men and equipment levels, capabilities etc. in the Kashmir region.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofsheba

WWIII will have many precursors, not one. A very big war cannot start from a single point.

Most likely we shall see more failed states and chaos, followed by economic problems, in turn followed by resurgence in nationalism and war.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I believe the start of world war 3 will be historically known as when U.S /NATO attacked Syria.... I wonder if Iran can back up its mutual defense treaty with Syria ...

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

reply to post by queenofsheba

WWIII will have many precursors, not one. A very big war cannot start from a single point.

Most likely we shall see more failed states and chaos, followed by economic problems, in turn followed by resurgence in nationalism and war.

Precisely why i'm suspecting China will be catalyst of a war. We now have some failed states and chaos in some parts of the world, next will be the incoming economic problems with China and the US and what else? Nationalism which is taking a foothold in China which will be stoked further by their leaders to hold on to power once they find they're actually the emperor with no clothes.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by marhaba

Possible wars 2013-2016:

NATO/Syria
NATO/Iran
Russia/Ukraine
Spain/France
North Korea/Japan
Egypt/Libya
India/Pakistan

Potential for rebellion against existing regimes exist in more than 20 countries including USA.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Third world war, if it happens, will last about two and half years, and will be pure terror while it is in progress.

The III world war can be called an East vs West war in simplified terms.

This war will see every weapon that mankind has being used.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join