It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War III

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by JoeP2247

They run the universities and the think tanks. They pay people to formulate and propagate viewpoints.

They cause the events that they predict. These events do not occur naturally.

However they are humans - they make mistakes and things do not always work as per their wish.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

intresting...glad to see another Indian in here.....You said you can predict the future or see visions of it... When do you see the whole ting escalating out of control ? or any rough date on the start of the war ?

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoeP2247

Originally posted by MortlitantiFMMJ
A war in east asia does not equal a world war, even if death tolls would be greater. I see no reason for Russia, USA or Europe to get involved in such a conflict, especially if it turned nuclear. Far better to allow your rivals destroy each other, rather than get involved in a war where all sides lose

You so sure? - Explain WWI to me.

IF say - the state capitalists in Bejing were about to fall to Maoist rebels - what do you think the US might do - or the Russians for that matter, for example.

I personally think it is impossible to game this thing out.

But the result seems inevitable.

Joe

Let them fight it out, and work with the winners (while presumably working covertly with one or both sides)? China is a nuclear armed country, it would be foolish to join in with such a high risk of getting burnt.

What about WW1? A war between imperial powers that many assumed would be over quickly?

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by maddy21

The timing is set by the actors. The 2001 market crash was to be followed by intensive military campaigns. However they did not get as much success in Iraq and Afghanistan that they hoped. The crash did not break the world economy as they hoped. So they were forced to change the plans.

They spent too much money in Iraq - far more than they expected. That caused the 2008 crash.

It took further 3 years to recover from it.

Agenda is back in the last two years. Egypt and Libya have happened. Syria and Iran are in line.

The war started in 2001 in an intensive way. The "world" war has not yet started. My prediction is we have about 3 years more.

But it will get progressively worse in these three years. There is no respite now.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
God does not cause wars, man does.

The five vices that ail human soul - material desires, anger, greed, attachment, and ego - cause the fall.

The humans who do not take shelter in God (the real God, who is Omnipresent and formless - does not ever take any shape or form), do not pray or meditate, fall to the five vices.

And beware of human or human looking gods. All religions that project such gods are false. God never takes a human form, and never begets a human child. God never appoints a human messenger or ambassador as He is all powerful and needs no help. There is only one God and this God is pure energy and intelligence.

Without the God quotient, humans are worse than animals. Humans will fight to finish and human society will crumble. This is the only reality.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
More paper US dollars are held overseas than in the US today.

Cash US dollar holders are already getting panicky as paper currency is now available at less than official rates in most of Asia in black markets.

White Asian currencies are beaten down on electronic markets (manipulated markets), the fact is Asia is awash in dollars which it does not know what to do with.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Care to give any links or official source with all you've said re: dollar, because what i'm observing now is contrary to what you've just asserted.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Man does not cause wars - governments do.

And what is in the interests of a particular government (to stay in power say) may be in direct conflict with the people of that country.

edit on 13-6-2013 by JoeP2247 because: typo

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by marhaba

MSM does not cover such things. A newsman can get killed as easily as a man on the street.

You will need direct research and direct sources for such information.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

And what is in the interests of a particular government (to stay in power say) may be in direct conflict with the people of that country.

edit on 13-6-2013 by JoeP2247 because: typo

I have been discussing this topic with white Americans for last 20 years - those people who are not directly in government. And my conclusion is not as positive as yours.

I have seen people wanting to be rich and powerful at "any" cost.

Governments are just reflection of people (at least the majority). There are people who are humane or want to be humane but these are in minority.

The world governance today is based on wars - technology wars, currency wars, and occasional military wars. It is still "winner takes all" world.

The awareness created by science and technical progress in society (that created USA) is largely frittered away.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I want to share something that helps understand the war mentality currently enveloping the world.

We have to understand the ancient Egyptian government model as Egyptian State endured for more than 3000 years, a fairly long time for an empire.

Egypt was a theocracy. A theocracy means that important positions in government (like administrators, teachers, scientists, architects etc.) were filled from the priestly order. The King was rather weak despite the affluence and pomp and show. It was the institution of the temples that were the real power brokers.

Vedic system that endured for more than 10,000 years was also a theocracy. However we do not talk about this system as it became quite weak about 3000BC and almost disappeared around 1000BC.

Now we see this system in Iran implemented successfully. The conservative Muslims in both Shia sect and Sunni sects want to being back this system.

There is a big advantage of a theocracy - as it allows the middle classes fair representation in the governance. The theocracy thrives on scholarship rather than ancestry.

The Western model is a Kingship model, where the King and a small privileged class are the real power centers and the bulk of the population has no opportunity to participate in governance. The privileged class is sustained by kinship and inheritance and controls wealth and power generation after generation.

The Western model is obviously weaker than the theocracy as it generates deep resentment in the disenfranchised masses. This is the reason Western empires have not endured for long; and suffered constant strife during their rule.

As NWO operates close to the Kingship model, and people become aware of its nature and objectives, they are bound to rebel against it.

In NWO model, only a small percentage of the population are beneficiaries - which they isolate by ancestry or usefulness; and the rest are relegated to existence of a slave.

The NWO model requires constant application of brute force to crush dissent, something that we see in constant West fueled wars around the World.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
The Chinese system is the "atheist" Kingship. There was no State religion in China. However Chinese had a system where government positions were filled through merit. The elite were selected on the basis of merit (at least this facade was maintained). The society was bound by well written laws and unwritten traditions. However lack of a theocratic foundation results in plenty of power struggles, so the longevity of each empire was similar to West.

The emergence of Vatican provided a basis of stable power structures in the West - modeled very much on the Egyptian model. However western kings continued to believe in absolute power for themselves. The basic tenet of theocracy that administrators are appointed from religiously educated - was never properly implemented in the Christian world.

NWO wants to rule an atheist world. Its principles are close to the Chinese Kingship. However there is one major problem. Chinese ruled a homogeneous society. NWO wants to rule a heterogeneous world with the principles crafted for a homogeneous society. A difficult task certainly.

edit on 14-6-2013 by GargIndia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
There is one key difference between NWO and Chinese model. Elite are not fixed or ancestry based in the Chinese model. NWO is based on fixed elites by bloodlines.

I am not sure if world is ready for a universal Police State, concentration of all wealth with a chosen elite, and enslavement of bulk of population.

But this is what NWO represents. Now this is for the events to unfold that will either make NWO successful or destroy it.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by GargIndia
God does not cause wars, man does.

I believe in giving credit where credit is due...

The Satanic cabal who rule this world are the ones behind ALL wars.

Those who are doing the fighting are always the losers.

Those who start them ALWAYS win because they finance BOTH sides.

ALL wars have ONLY one winner: War brings in trillions for the Illuminati controlled Federal Reserve 'Terrorists'.

These Illuminazi terrorists carefully plan, instigate and orchestrate wars into existence in order to weaken civilization, gain profits, reduce the population, and create a global police state.

Countless millions of innocent people are dying for NOTHING.

Wars are manufactured to keep your eye off the ball.

You have to have an enemy to keep the illusion of "Government" in place.

My working hypothesis is that most wars/conflicts are orchestrated by this satanic cult. The same people secretly manipulate events on both sides to undermine "all collective forces except our own" and establish world government tyranny (a.k.a. "globalization.") In other words, an Occult Elite is waging war on humanity and we don't even know it. How They Control the World

“Most wars are engineered by the Illuminati to weaken civilization and create a global police state" The Illuminati want to own and control everyone. They want to be God. They contrived all the revolutions, the world wars, the Cold War, Korea, Vietnam, the JFK assassination, 9-11, Iraq and Afghanistan and the "war on terror." Does A Satanic Cult Rule The World?

One group and one group alone is responsible for virtually all wars and bloodshed on the face of this planet. The Synagogue of Satan

"All war is based on deception." ~ Sun Tzu, The Art of War

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I think I screwed up posting this - the thrust of this may appear twice.

The unrest in China is NOT being covered by MSM hardly. Below is from the Atlantic May issue.

"But the Kunming protests were hardly unusual in China; in fact, a larger, similar protest roiled the southeastern city of Xiamen in 2007, and concerns over PX has also led to unrest elsewhere in China. Social unrest is so common in the country, in fact, that an estimate of 180,000 "mass incidents" occurred in 2011 alone. In other words, an average of over 400 disturbances to the public order happened every day that year in China..."

China is ripe for revolt. If WWIII does happen I do speculate it will begin with an internal revolt in China or an exchange between India and Pakistan.

Joe

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Joe, India may have more incidents than 400 daily you quoted in case of China.

China is a large country and it definitely has a large number of disaffected people.

The issue is if these people can organize countrywide and muster enough finance and weapons to cause a revolution?

The events are moving very fast now. There is no time left for a Chinese revolution.

The Chinese revolution can happen if things stay where they are today for next TWENTY years. After twenty years - yes, a revolution can happen in China. There are no conditions today that leads to that conclusion.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Chinese people have two characteristics that I always remember - (a) A strong national identity as Chinese (b) Placement of economic well being above other issues.

A strong China, even if ruled by communist party, is a source of pride for overseas Chinese. I have seen this very evidently in Singapore.

Chinese people have many characteristics of White Western civilization except the unity fostered by religion (Islam, Christianity, Judaism). The Buddhists never became a political force in China, as China's militaristic culture is opposite of Buddhism. No other proper religion developed in China.

So I call China a nation of Atheists. China's culture favors strong Kings. So despite communism, the political structure is akin to a Kingship.

Money is a cause of disaffection but not a primary one. Injustice is the primary cause of disaffection. This is true of any society. As long as social mobility is provided, and public sees the State as fair, the chances of rebellion are low. I do not think we are at a stage in China where majority is disaffected with the Government.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
India does not have 400 protests happening every day for a year straight.
And those are China's numbers by the way - I am sure they are downplaying them.
By way of reference China reported "only" 50,000 of these type of protests in 2005.

The point is that China is going to probably fail to hit its most necessary growth rate for the first time - and since that basically means mass unrest within it's populace, it is primed and ready to go off.

That is not just my opinion, by the way.

Joe

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

India suffers from every type of unrest - farmers, factory workers, sects, and what not. The judiciary is over-burdened with cases filed for denial of promotions in government jobs and other type of nepotism.

It depends what you count and what you do not.

I am not downplaying discontent in China. I am saying it does not have critical mass.

The economic growth rate has no direct relationship with revolutions.

I graduated (in India) from college at a time of great unrest and almost financial collapse of Indian State. Still no revolution took place. Ultimately situation stabilized.

The Chinese society greatly values stability. This is not going to change overnight.

China is NO middle east. The Sunnis are some of the worst anarchists. It takes little to foment trouble in middle-east.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Any large scale attack from China into India will be the most foolish move for China.

What is the purpose? What is the gain?

China gains a lot from not attacking India, as India provides a large market for its goods and a source of raw materials. This counts a lot in wartime economy. Even more important is abject surrender of Indian leaders to the West in case of defeat, which will make Chinese mobility in Indian ocean a virtual impossibility.

India has the best access to Indian ocean and the means to block shipping lanes south of India for at least a thousand miles.

China cannot win India in a matter of weeks. India is a fairly large country with a fairly large population. It is no cakewalk.

Then comes the Russians. Russia has a lot invested in India, far more than you may imagine. China and Russia are together in strategic matters now.

Pakistan can fight and get destroyed in return. This outcome will definitely help China.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join