It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Getting angry at something Father is protecting you from?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by minkmouse

Update what? Sorry it should most likely be obvious but it went right by me...My dad too!

The update that Father gives on ALL. No one here or above knows all at once, it must be given.

I think you need an OS change and forget the updates

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by jhill76

What if someone was paralyzed from the neck down from the crash while the rest of their family died? What would the purpose of that person being paralyzed be? To make his life miserable?

What is said person, before coming here, wanted to "understand" what being paralyzed is all about? One has to experience situations by going through them, not being shown it.

Man has a lot more say in what goes on in his life.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Why would anyone want to know what being paralyzed is like? That's a strange answer, no offense.

What about his family dying? Why would he want to know what that felt like?

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

Why would anyone want to know what being paralyzed is like? That's a strange answer, no offense.

When one is above, they do not make decisions based off of emotions or lack of knowledge as man does here. When one is out of the vessel, many things are "understood"

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

So why would they want to be paralyzed and lose their family? Are they some kind of sadist or masochist? I can't think of any other reason to wish that on ones self and ones family.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

When one is above, they do not make decisions based off of emotions or lack of knowledge as man does here. When one is out of the vessel, many things are "understood"

Hybrid thinking with a heavy dose of adopted belief at best

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

So why would they want to be paralyzed and lose their family? Are they some kind of sadist or masochist? I can't think of any other reason to wish that on ones self and ones family.

I do not understand the labels in which you are coining on said example. Why would a female want to understand what it is liked to be raped? Many that are above, when looking down, do not understand why many things happen. So, they come down to experience them. Man puts the weight on the severity of all situations (good, bad, etc.)

Do not try to over think this one, it is not easily understood, unless you can take an outside perspective.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

So you assume that every bad thing that happens to anyone is because they wished it on themselves?

I thought you said you didn't work with assumptions? At best that's an assumption, at worst a shot in the dark.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

So you assume that every bad thing that happens to anyone is because they wished it on themselves?

I thought you said you didn't work with assumptions? At best that's an assumption, at worst a shot in the dark.

I did not state this.

I stated merely examples, of many paths that lead to said example.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

I did not state this.

You stated you did not deal with assumptions...Go back a page.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by minkmouse

reply to post by jhill76

I did not state this.

You stated you did not deal with assumptions...Go back a page.

Assumptions as in absolutes to was that event you stated about the quote, was of Father or not. I will not give an opinion on that, only an absolute answer.

The other poster spoke on an example, I am providing situations in which certain ones have decided to take a said course of action.

My response stands.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

But your response to me was still an assumption though wasn't it? Or do you know for a fact that people decide they want to be paralyzed in this life?

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

But your response to me was still an assumption though wasn't it? Or do you know for a fact that people decide they want to be paralyzed in this life?

It is of fact, not an assumption.

But, it does not speak for all.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

And you know it is fact how?

I think you're just making this up as you go along personally, no offense.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

And you know it is fact how?

I think you're just making this up as you go along personally, no offense.

I am not affected, no offense taken.

It is fact, because of witnessing the decision making process throughout time.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

So you have seen someone decide to paralyze themselves? When did you see that and where?

What about stillborn babies? Did they decide to not have a chance to live?
edit on 27-5-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I'd rather die than be protected.

Life sucks.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
I'd rather die than be protected.

Life sucks.

Not a response I would expect from you.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

I'm sorry you feel that way.

You have people that love you don't you? Life can't be that bad if that's the case. I love you, even if we don't see eye to eye most of the time.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Haha, people that claim to speak/hear/whatever from God/Allah/Father/Zeus/whatever are quite the funny bunch. Incredibly flawed logic, "but Father works in mysterious ways."

Then why do you keep on preaching 'his ways?'

Clearly, they're out of your perception, considering he's (drumroll please) FATHER (dun dun dunnnn).

I anticipate your reply which will be some fluffy metaphorical crap that is too ambiguous to even take seriously. You're overlooking so, so many aspects; logic being a key one here.

Also, you're very narrow-minded. Just look at your replies. You dispute everyone and you use the God complex to make up for all the (very) obvious fallacies and flat-out stupidness (is that a word?)

See, I have no problem with faith, or spirituality; call it what you will. But people like you, who act all holier-than-thou and can't take scrutiny and when you do, resort to pathetic fallbacks (Father works in mysterious ways, may his light find you one day) to make you, YOURSELF, appeal God-like on what should be a selfless and sacred belief, yeah get real man.

People that hold the attitude you've chosen to acclimate is exactly the reason why bigoted zealots world-wide treat their fellow brothers and sisters like absolute ****, because they don't believe in YOUR, VERY narrow-minded fairy tale.

But tonight, I'm gonna just laugh at you dumbasses who play holier-than-thou with empty and meaningless new-age mumbojumbo.

I'll give you a star for the entertainment, I was wondering where all the fallen angles, aliens, God's and other magical beings that lurk on ATS had gone to.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join