It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Getting angry at something Father is protecting you from?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
A car in front of you is going slow, you are now angry and have engaged in road rage. But, Father has placed said person in front of you, because a mile down the road, if you would have been in that exact spot, you would have been struck by a drunk driver.

The clerk at the gas station runs your debit card twice, now you are upset because you wanted that extra $40 to go see a movie later that night. But, when the funds are returned to you, you find out that $40 will be needed for a friend who has no groceries.

Your boyfriend cheats on you, and now you are in turmoil. But, Father told you it was time to leave the relationship and you did not listen. So, he pulled him away so now you can be with the one, Father has planned for you to be with.

These are many examples of many throughout ones daily. Yet, many will lash out and become angry, but, when looking from the outside in, you will see this was all for your benefit.

Father places you through many tests to see your thoughts. For example, he may have someone use your debit card to remove funds from you, to see how you will react to said situation. After the test, he will then proceed to do what is needed.

I implore all, to not get lost in one sided thinking, but think of all angles. Father may just be protecting you from something down the line, because he loves you, not for you to struggle.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
So what if you pass the slow driver and end up getting killed by the drunk driver, how does the father fit in to that equation?

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkmouse
So what if you pass the slow driver and end up getting killed by the drunk driver, how does the father fit in to that equation?

It will not happen. Father does not just use one method on anything in life. Your guide or soldiers from above will be there to protect, phone call at the right time, etc.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
i dont know who ;father; is, but is a goo excuse for you..
do you think 'father' would be happy with your thrtead?

stop making excuses stupid girl

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

How convenient is that?
Too bad father wasn't on his game today when I hit my thumb with that hammer...A little phone call would have done the trick

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

How convenient is that?
Too bad father wasn't on his game today when I hit my thumb with that hammer...A little phone call would have done the trick

Father does things based on priority. More protection is given by rank and tasks. If you are needed here for a greater task, you will be given more protection. You can still continue life with a wounded vessel. In the future, you will be more careful with said hammer, everything is a learning process rather good or bad via perspective.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

reply to post by jhill76

How convenient is that?

Father does things based on priority. More protection is given by rank and tasks. If you are needed here for a greater task, you will be given more protection. You can still continue life with a wounded vessel. In the future, you will be more careful with said hammer, everything is a learning process rather good or bad via perspective.

You are pulling this information from where? Of course I can continue with a sore thumb, and yes I'll be more careful next time and I don't need Landrew....Sorry, father to help me with the learning process, I've managed quite well all these years...You see...I tromped on the pedal, passed the slow driver then I pulled over and got a room for the night. The slow driver eventually met up with the drunk but he would have seen him if he'd never answered the phone.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by minkmouse

You are pulling this information from where?

Above, from all that is.

Sorry, father to help me with the learning process, I've managed quite well all these years...

Understood. Belief is not required, for you to be kept on the path.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Nice touch in your last quote, having me saying sorry father

ETA: No, No...calm down mink...That's worth a star and a flag

edit on 26-5-2013 by minkmouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Nice touch in your last quote, having me saying sorry father

It was not intentional.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
So you may think but father works in mysterious ways

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

I will not know until I go to update, I do not deal on assumptions.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
The below quote from a film (The Encounter) is a perfect example of this.

Most, if not all of us have probably experienced this at some point in our lives.

Jesus: "You wouldn't have anything if I hadn't put a stone in your path.

Jesus: July 4th, 1974, Eldorquin Quarry. You and your buddies were racing up the hill to dive in. You took a shortcut through the bushes and you hit your foot on a stone just before you dove.

Nick: Yeah. Yeah. It threw my footing off. Ruined my dive. Caused me to hit an underwater rock that broke my hand in two places. I could have been a receiver.

Jesus: If you hadn't tripped over that stone, Nick, you would have hit your head on that rock. You would have died at 14 years old. But your grandmother's prayers were ringing in my ear. I put that stone in your path."

The Encounter

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

I implore all, to not get lost in one sided thinking, but think of all angles.

You are the one with one-sided thinking, Jhill. And in all of your examples you prove one thing and one thing only; that your god is one intrusive, annoying SOB! Get a new one, please!

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Yes, that is a very nice example, that happens all the time to many.

Individual answers will be given when you return home.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

I will not know until I go to update, I do not deal on assumptions.

Update what? Sorry it should most likely be obvious but it went right by me...My dad too!

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by minkmouse

Update what? Sorry it should most likely be obvious but it went right by me...My dad too!

The update that Father gives on ALL. No one here or above knows all at once, it must be given.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
So why didn't father make those people in the wreck get stuck behind a slow driver? If father saved you, why didn't he save them?

Your premise is flawed on so many levels. It's kind of like saying a baby surviving a building collapse is a miracle, even though hundreds of other people, including other babies, were killed in said collapse.

It's called random chance. Nothing is predestined in this world, unless you believe we're in some giant puppet show, and I don't see any strings attached to my body.
edit on 26-5-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
So why didn't father make those people in the wreck get stuck behind a slow driver? If father saved you, why didn't he save them?

Your premise is flawed on so many levels. It's kind of like saying a baby surviving a building collapse is a miracle, even though hundreds of other people including other babies were killed in said collapse.

It is time for them to return, task is finished, they cried out and requested to come back home, etc. Since man does not know the reason behind ones being removed, they do not see the good in it.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

What if someone was paralyzed from the neck down from the crash while the rest of their family died? What would the purpose of that person being paralyzed be? To make his life miserable?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join