It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should a Law from 17th century Turkey be reenacted? And the Criminals be put to Death!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I very much enjoyed reading your post. I will add that a thing people are doing with e-cigarettes is buying and smoking them, then returing them for an exchange claiming that they were not functional. Honestly when it comes down to it, there is a LOT of trust inherent in participation with the modern system of economics. Fraud, in its manifold abhorrent forms, is currently the greatest threat to our state imo.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Man, I am almost not safe in any century!
Good thing I am in the 21st century this time around.

*sips late evening coffee and grins*

I had to follow your signature when I saw death to coffee drinkers....

Pulled me right in.

Ecigs are great, I tried one and didn't have a regular cig for an entire day, but didn't want to pay what they are asking for e cigs as my rollies are cheaper, but yet not nearly as good for you as an e cig. I was amazed at how well they work. I might switch eventually when I can afford it.

Smokers have been discriminated against for quite a few years now, and seems even the e cigs are getting a bad rap which is foolish. I would think non-smokers would embrace them because there is no smoke to offend or to get 2nd hand smoke from, Governments however are out for nothing but control of the populace, so it does not surprise me that they are banning them in some places as it cuts down the tax revenue generated from cigarettes and there is no real cause to tax e cigs for health reasons any more than there is a reason to tax alcohol, which they do anyways. It is all about money and control and has almost nothing to do with health.

But death to coffee drinkers?!!?

I just can't get over that!

<< 1   >>

join