It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Father must use destruction to get mans attention

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by WashMoreFeet
The Most High God has nothing but compassion and great affection towards mankind. Destruction has, and always will be, for the purpose to eradicate the seeds and fruit of the tares of corruption that the Enemy sows among the wheat.
I don't know where you're getting your information from or whom exactly you are referring to as "Father", Mr. Hill, but it is most certainly not from the Almighty Creator of Heaven and Earth.

Many give the one not spoken of, too much credit. Man is still responsible for his own actions.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
reply to post by kaylaluv

May there be destruction upon your soul then.

Sick being can't even make wise decisions..

Well if I can't be trusted to breathe, or blink or walk on my own, why am I given the authority to make wise decisions on my own?

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv

Originally posted by Angle
reply to post by kaylaluv

May there be destruction upon your soul then.

Sick being can't even make wise decisions..

Well if I can't be trusted to breathe, or blink or walk on my own, why am I given the authority to make wise decisions on my own?

Why can't you be trusted to do that? 2. Why wonder why you are given the authority? 3. God knows best.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I see it this way for several reasons. When Christ appears, all questions are answered. As it is now, our answeres can only be questioned.

Sadly many will not like the answers given. These are full of sin and contrite at heart and must be reborn physically later on. There is a system in place in which those souls will get a front row seat to the new kingdom spiritually. This will assure the majority of them will live in the kingdom in the flesh but even then some just will not conform and will be totally removed from the millennial kingdom.

I was listening to a preacher a few weeks ago speaking about the New Jerusalem. He stated that most of the saved will be outside the gates of the city because of taking salvation but not taking the character. He said they were still saved, but not able to enter the kingdom gates. Its a pretty interesting podcast called Mysteries of the Kingdom. The pastor (Gary Whipple) has some very interesting insights and in many ways, he's not mainstream at all. I like his way of looking at things. MOTK.ORG.

I can't say I agree with it all, but many things he says have great insight. If only he knew the secret to baptism, he might have a better perspective. I have not found a single preacher willing to say what the Bible actually states on the subject. You are right. A front row seat is what 7 billion of us have today. Faith becomes fact soon.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Love is the Law.

Matthew 22
37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’[c] 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[d] 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

The Law hangs on love. If the Law is not needed then that means love is not needed either. Love and the Law are one in the same, you can't have one without the other.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

One thing i know for sure is that i have a full belly. Several prophecies have taken place under our noses. Going much without notice. The false messiah and the son of perdition are here. That boston bomber is the son and he received fatal wounds and was out of the hospital in 3 days mysteriously getting his voice back. If anyone doubts that then i dare them to climb into an fiberglass boat and have someone fire a couple hundred rounds into it and see for yourself. Also satan done a mock s and m crucifixion for three days this easter. I really have no doubts as to why that comet is named ison and what happens this year and coming years. GOD is coming home and he will be with Jesus.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by poloblack

No disrespect intended, but, why didn't father just get it right from the beginning?

He did. It was Adam that failed. God knew what was going to happen, he saw it coming, and he made plans to rectify the situation. Ofcourse once the cat was out of the bag and man gained the knowledge that was never meant for him, God then became his Teacher. Ofcourse he could have programmed Adam to not fail, but he didn't desire a mindless automoton, he wanted a companion who would love him of his own choice.

And how does anyone know what father wants? Why all the codes and parables? Why not tell each and every one of us personally what he wants instead of the interpretations of other men?

He wants to save us from ourselves and the things we do wrong. The word "Sin" means "wrong doing". The parables were meant for Christ's enemies for a judgement against them. Christ used the parables as a demonstration that the Lord has mercy on whom he will. He does tell each one of us what he wants personally, this comes with being a believer and reading the scripture. That's why he provides his Holy Spirit to guide us once we have converted, and He is our teacher.

In regards to the OP, the Lord uses natural disasters as a last resort to turn men away from sin, using them as remedial judgements. The first line of defense against sin is his people, who exist to warn people of the evils they commit and to proclaim the kingdom coming. As in the case of Moore Oklahoma, there had been a Gay Pride parade a couple of hours before, then they get slammed by a tornado that is the maximum level. While homosexuality is a sin just like lying or stealing, to him it is an abomination meaning that he finds it disgusting and biblically whenever nations proclaimed their sin openly to his face in defiance, he slapped them down with a remedial judgement.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Love is the Law.

Matthew 22
37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’[c] 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[d] 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

The Law hangs on love. If the Law is not needed then that means love is not needed either. Love and the Law are one in the same, you can't have one without the other.

Love fulfills the law. There is a big difference. If a person loves others, no law can be broken. Law is designed as a guardian against the thief.

Romans 13

8 Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for whoever loves others has fulfilled the law. 9 The commandments, “You shall not commit adultery,” “You shall not murder,” “You shall not steal,” “You shall not covet,”[a] and whatever other command there may be, are summed up in this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.” 10 Love does no harm to a neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.

Who met the requirements for this? Only the Son of God. This is why we take the name of Christ. The name is his Character and we take the name in vain if our faith is dead. Faith without works is dead. Taking the name means taking the gift that is offered. When we take it, it changes the heart. Faith is required and God gives our measure of faith. To receive the gift, we must show up to the wedding supper. We must be joined with the body of Christ.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick

One thing i know for sure is that i have a full belly. Several prophecies have taken place under our noses. Going much without notice. The false messiah and the son of perdition are here. That boston bomber is the son and he received fatal wounds and was out of the hospital in 3 days mysteriously getting his voice back. If anyone doubts that then i dare them to climb into an fiberglass boat and have someone fire a couple hundred rounds into it and see for yourself. Also satan done a mock s and m crucifixion for three days this easter. I really have no doubts as to why that comet is named ison and what happens this year and coming years. GOD is coming home and he will be with Jesus.

I don't know about any of that. I do knew we are at the end of 6000 years. We'll see about the rest. We can only connect the dots looking back to be sure.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Sorry but are you saying by taking the name "Christian" it changes the heart?

I hope that's not what you mean...

I would agree it does change the heart... but rarely for the better

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

Sorry but are you saying by taking the name "Christian" it changes the heart?

I hope that's not what you mean...

I would agree it does change the heart... but rarely for the better

I was stating that taking the name apart from the character is taking the name in vain. When we take the name, we are not taking a title. We are taking on the Character needed to clothe ourselves in Christ. Faith needs works to be living. Works are a byproduct of taking the name. Otherwise, we have not taken the name.

This does not imply that we no longer sin, although salvation will require that we have the Holy Spirit. The next 1000 years is the possession of the Spirit on the faithful. Sin will be no more for those who have the Holy Spirit. As for now, we are ALL sinners.

edit on 26-5-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

On the contrary, I wouldn't interpret it all, just direct you to the definition of ignorant.

And perhaps "interpret."

Hell, do you understand any bit of what you are typing?

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

If you stray too far from the path, you will be removed, and you will sit to ponder what has been done. When you have learned, you will be brought back to have another go at it again, at the new cycle.

I just recently recovered from an illness similar to what Job went through (without all the loss of family, home, and livestock). The physical illness brought on delirium, the delirious state was the closest thing to sleep that I could manage for a full month. I felt like cursing god and dying, but I did not die, and I did not curse god.

Now that I've mostly recovered, I find that I'm pretty much on the same path I was already on. So am I missing something here?

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by pthena
reply to post by jhill76

If you stray too far from the path, you will be removed, and you will sit to ponder what has been done. When you have learned, you will be brought back to have another go at it again, at the new cycle.

I just recently recovered from an illness similar to what Job went through (without all the loss of family, home, and livestock). The physical illness brought on delirium, the delirious state was the closest thing to sleep that I could manage for a full month. I felt like cursing god and dying, but I did not die, and I did not curse god.

Now that I've mostly recovered, I find that I'm pretty much on the same path I was already on. So am I missing something here?

As you are typing this, you have not been removed. Being removed, means death to the vessel.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by pthena
reply to post by jhill76

Sounds kinda like you passed a test...

I don't think you're missing anything

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

I assume you're referring to the Holy Spirit, yet fail to see your point in that regard.
As far as mankind being responsible for his own actions, this is an absolute truth. All sentient entities are responsible for their own actions.
However, only mankind has been given the grace of salvation and redemption for his error.
The whole of creation was thrown into the second law of thermodynamics at the moment mankind chose to open the door to corruption, which ultimately and inevitably leads to destruction.

Mankind and his actions are at the center of the whole of creation. Our dimension holds the rapt attention of all others since they are contingent upon what choices are made in ours.
Men chose to subject creation to destruction, not God.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by WashMoreFeet

I assume you're referring to the Holy Spirit, yet fail to see your point in that regard.

The one not spoken of is the one whom left us, and went on to do his own.

Men chose to subject creation to destruction, not God.

From my OP:
If man would listen to those smaller scale attention grabbers, Father would not have to use destruction. But, since man does not respond, he has to take other measures to get ones to step back and learn of their own doings.

Maybe you are trying to disagree, when there is no disagreement.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

As you are typing this, you have not been removed. Being removed, means death to the vessel.

I'll have to catch up in your thread. I'm doubtful that I understand your personal outlook on life yet. I'll try to catch up.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

I have gone forward and seen the destruction Father has prepared for this place.

So who is this that you are referring to as "Father", is that a certain place in your mind where you think of punishment?
I would suggest that what is really going on is not some god type being showing you things, but what you imagine God must be like, based on experiences you have had and on general observations you have made.
I hope that you don't worship this figment of your imagination, or think that it is God.

I don't think that God destroys things.
I think that we live in a universe where things naturally get destroyed as a matter of course.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

I would suggest that what is really going on is not some god type being showing you things, but what you imagine God must be like, based on experiences you have had and on general observations you have made.

I did not state vision, I stated went forward, they are two separate things.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join