It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Father must use destruction to get mans attention

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
When Jesus returns perfection will be spread through man like a virus. Those that reject it will be removed.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

Here, the necklace you so desperatly wanted to have.

I would gift you a dictionary, but I'm afraid its meaning would be lost on you.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
When Jesus returns perfection will be spread through man like a virus. Those that reject it will be removed.

I half agree with this, but I think it has more to do with the word cloud and the veil of matter that restricts us by law. When Jesus arrives, the clouds are lifted.

Here is something I said in a related thread:

7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

Cloud is the word nephelē. It also derives the word Nephilim, a cloud of evil spirits covering the people. This usage was shown in the book of Enoch 1 to describe the Evil Beings that corrupted Mankind. The cloud was the same as the one in Jude 1 and Enoch to describe Jesus coming in the clouds with an army of angels to rescue mankind.

When it says Jesus is coming in the clouds, why do the people mourn? For the first century generation that pierced Christ, the answer is obvious. For the rest of us, we realize that our sin was paid by the one that comes to remove the covering from us. The word Cloud denotes a complete covering that shrouds the land from the light. Clouds also defuse light to keep the earth protected. The Earth is our womb. There are many analogies in this symbolism when we see the connection. Faith is not fact because we cannot see beyond the veil.

Amnion and the New Robe - You must be born again.

In a way, the OP is correct with the destruction part. The cycle of the circle (Snake eating its tail) allows creation to cycle again with renewal. It eats its on tail and sheds a skin each time. The fact that it is announced from the beginning gives us time to prepare for what is implied about the ARK and gaining salvation from the material world through the use of water (Hydrogen / Strong and weak nuclear forces). Like being born again and again, the universe is the same. As above, so below. What applies in a lesser case in nature applies in a greater case in heaven above. What we bind here is bound there. What we loose here is loosed there. Eventually, when salvation is attained, the cycle ends when it stops spinning. The circle is complete and our new existence is built from the circle before. It's a spiral ending at a singularity. The end brings the removal of the veil.

I see it this way for several reasons. When Christ appears, all questions are answered. As it is now, our answeres can only be questioned.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

As can one steer off of the path through belief.

Dismissing a disaster scenario as god's plan is worse than suggesting it a hoax.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
God gives us free will, and then he gets pissed off when we don't make the decisions he wants us to. So, he makes tornados kill little children, and he makes young men commit mass shootings, and he makes other freak accidents happen to kill lots of people. It would be so much easier if he would just make us do what he wants. Then he wouldn't have to get our attention with bad weather or freak accidents or other destructive behavior. God would be happy; we would all be happy; it would be a happy, happy world. Doesn't God want a happy world? He could just make it be happy any time he wanted to. But for some reason, he doesn't want to?

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

That's so true, it would've been your interpretation of a dictionairy.

CAT, TREE, BALL.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv
God gives us free will, and then he gets pissed off when we don't make the decisions he wants us to.

That's a lie.

So, he makes tornados kill little children,

Oh, boy, you so care about it..

and he makes young men commit mass shootings, and he makes other freak accidents happen to kill lots of people.

Yes, time to shudder.

Originally posted by kaylaluv It would be so much easier if he would just make us do what he wants.

You want God to take your life?

Originally posted by kaylaluv Then he wouldn't have to get our attention with bad weather or freak accidents or other destructive behavior.

That's not the only way He's getting humanities attention. WTF have you been denying?

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Not judging you, but we did this to ourselves. By our own actions and desires above His. Our Father guides those that follow His path through the troubles of this world.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

God makes us breathe, he makes us blink our eyes, he makes us put one foot in front of the other when we walk. We don't "choose' to do those things - we just do them automatically. Why can't God make us automatically be and do only good? It would just make things so much easier for us and for him. Less drama. Less destruction. More happiness for all.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
You were given time, and time, and about now even more time.

You are going over the line, with your "Flee will", paving the road to your own destruction.

WTF are you complaining about your free will.. sigh, you are contradicting yourself so much

Get yourself an attitude if that's what you want.

"When God is with us, who will ever be against us?"

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I see it this way for several reasons. When Christ appears, all questions are answered. As it is now, our answeres can only be questioned.

Sadly many will not like the answers given. These are full of sin and contrite at heart and must be reborn physically later on. There is a system in place in which those souls will get a front row seat to the new kingdom spiritually. This will assure the majority of them will live in the kingdom in the flesh but even then some just will not conform and will be totally removed from the millennial kingdom.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

reply to post by Angle

Why can't God make us automatically be and do only good?

You've have got to want, and to do that yourself.

End of story.

edit on 26-5-2013 by Angle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

reply to post by Angle

Why can't God make us automatically be and do only good?

You've have got to want, and to do that yourself.

End of story.

edit on 26-5-2013 by Angle because: (no reason given)

Why?

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
The Most High God has nothing but compassion and great affection towards mankind. Destruction has, and always will be, for the purpose to eradicate the seeds and fruit of the tares of corruption that the Enemy sows among the wheat.
I don't know where you're getting your information from or whom exactly you are referring to as "Father", Mr. Hill, but it is most certainly not from the Almighty Creator of Heaven and Earth.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

Because you wanted it to be so. Start blaming me for that, please.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by WashMoreFeet

Who are you referring to as Allmighty Creator of Heaven and Earth?

Fear the Lord!

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Because you wanted it to be so. Start blaming me for that, please.

No, I want God to make us automatically be good so we don't have to think about it -- like breathing and blinking and putting one foot in front of the other when we walk. That is what I want.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

May there be destruction upon your soul then.

Sick being can't even make wise decisions..

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy
reply to post by jhill76

As can one steer off of the path through belief.

Dismissing a disaster scenario as god's plan is worse than suggesting it a hoax.

Yes, this is correct, belief in what someone tells you, rather than what Father tells you is disastrous in itself.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenRuled
reply to post by jhill76

Not judging you, but we did this to ourselves. By our own actions and desires above His. Our Father guides those that follow His path through the troubles of this world.

This is of truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join