It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Father must use destruction to get mans attention

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Should we be worried about you, Jhill? You used to have a light touch when it came to such topics. You seem to be getting more and more tangled in your thoughts.

Are you okay? Are you on meds?

I hope you're all right.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Sad to say it has been a long time.

You know what is to happen. It has been written long ago. It's kind if depressing and makes me feel as if all this effort is pointless.

My questions are as follows: Why the need to learn? Why this set up? Why does God let us hurt Him?

edit on 24-6-2013 by DelayedChristmas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DelayedChristmas

Sad to say it has been a long time.
That God hasn't destroyed the world yet?
God isn't going to. People who don't recognize the metaphorical nature of apocalyptic sayings in the Bible think that God is going to do that.

You know what is to happen. It has been written long ago. It's kind if depressing and makes me feel as if all this effort is pointless.
The effort to get other people worried about the end of the world? That would be the correct feeling to have, that it is useless trying to do that.

My questions are as follows: Why the need to learn?
What we need to learn is what the Bible actually says, rather than cult doctrine and the sayings of self appointed prophets.

Why this set up?
There is no set up like what is described by the OP.

Why does God let us hurt Him?
We can't hurt God, we hurt other people who God cares about. What we need to do is to stop our hatred towards other people and judging them as worthless and only good to be killed.

<< 11  12  13   >>

join