It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Father must use destruction to get mans attention

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

On an open forum, it is restricted.

I speak of Father outside of the bubble. Inside the bubble, I agree in a sense.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Why is that? Why is it restricted? Will it somehow hurt people? If people are not ready for it then they will just write it off, it's not like it will kill them or anything.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by jhill76

Why is that? Why is it restricted? Will it somehow hurt people? If people are not ready for it then they will just write it off, it's not like it will kill them or anything.

The thought will flood their thoughts when the time is right. Too much is too much for some.

I know of many whom have gone back home because it was too much for them dealing with both sides.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

Ever been to a hospital for the unfortunates who have lost thier mind?

'Too much information, coursing through my brain...too much information driving me insane'

Å99

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

So it will hurt them? How can information hurt someone? Intake of information is completely normal and natural and has never killed anyone. If they killed themselves then they probably had prior psychological problems.

Why not PM me the answer? That's private and I promise I won't post what you say.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by akushla99

Those who are in mental hospitals usually had prior mental illnesses that landed them their. I've never heard of the truth hurting anyone. In fact, it's supposed to set you free.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

So it will hurt them? How can information hurt someone? Intake of information is completely normal and natural and has never killed anyone. If they killed themselves then they probably had prior psychological problems.

Why not PM me the answer? That's private and I promise I won't post what you say.

No, PM, I will make sure other methods are employed.

With the information comes the understanding, among other things.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

What other methods? Care to elaborate?

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Those who are in mental hospitals usually had prior mental illnesses that landed them their. I've never heard of the truth hurting anyone. In fact, it's supposed to set you free.

'Usually'...

The truth hurts.

Some are so 'free', they are away with the pixies...
Some aren't...

Å99

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

What other methods? Care to elaborate?

No. When the time comes, it will come.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Okay, but you're not really helping your case out any. You keep coming up with excuse after excuse to not tell me what you supposedly know.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

Okay, but you're not really helping your case out any. You keep coming up with excuse after excuse to not tell me what you supposedly know.

Watch that you're not gonna be probed!?..again...

Å99
edit on 27-5-2013 by akushla99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight
If there is some logical flow to your post, I seem to be missing it. So, I guess I'll just respond piecemeal.

God had a stern warning for the 'experts' who hide behind what they know and keep it from others.

I don't think that the experts in the law had any clue about the kingdom of heaven. They were the blind leading the blind. They are an obstruction to people because they say, "come through me", but they are no gate, they are hypocrites because they say they know, when they don't.

This is the outer temple that is holding the Spirit in bondage to the material world.

I suppose that if I were a dualist/gnostic I would feel some alarm over that.

Unknowingly, there are many who are willing participants with the seductions of unseen powers and principalities all round us.

I think someone would have to already be a bit sociopathic to not notice the difference between seducing spirits and decent spirits. But then some religions almost cause sociopathy, such as racist religions, or the religions that gloat over some disaster and blame it on the gays or the voodoo people, and say they're getting what they deserve.

Does that cartoon imply that the dog knows something about the East that Annie doesn't?

Anyway, back to that city. Cities were invented by people. If your god wants to imitate people then what does that do to your god / dog analogy?
edit on 27-5-2013 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   

So people who have this truth are considered to be off with the pixies? I wonder who the one with that truth is? (Ahem)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

When orders are more important than self, one does not think of how they are perceived.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   

What? I don't follow.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   

So people who have this truth are considered to be off with the pixies? I wonder who the one with that truth is? (Ahem)

Some aren't...but that is what you think...what your opinion is...what your point of view is...
...and you are very cheeky...

Å99
edit on 27-5-2013 by akushla99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Obviously... Just like your opinion is that truth gives people to the "pixies".

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   

What? I don't follow.

You're a leader, not a follower...

Å99

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Obviously... Just like your opinion is that truth gives people to the "pixies".

No...they want everything all at once...then they see pixies...
Thats not how it works...

Å99

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join