It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Father must use destruction to get mans attention

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by akushla99

Touché.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by jhill76

That's a total cop out in my opinion. Are you setting these parameters yourself? It seems like it from my point of view.

Last sentence, correct.

Å99

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

That's a total cop out in my opinion. Are you setting these parameters yourself? It seems like it from my point of view.

If that was the case, I would have been removed long ago.

But, I understand your sentiment.
edit on 27-5-2013 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   

But wouldn't that mean the first sentence is correct too?

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Your point of view, makes your sentence correct. Not speaking for akushla99, but from self.
edit on 27-5-2013 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   

No. Rules are rules. The parameters of those rules can make a non answer look like a 'cop-out', when in fact, it's not...

'Can't tell you', means...I am not allowed to reveal it...because of the parameters...need to knoe...not just for you - this is a public forum...not everyone would be ready to hear...individually would be a different story...

Å99

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   

You missed my point apparently.

Did you forget that the first sentence contained "in my opinion" at the end of it? So if it is my opinion then it is correct, just as my point of view is correct.

Also, your post implies that you believe him. How can you be so sure he's not just making it up? I say there are no parameters for anything. Do you agree with me as well?
edit on 27-5-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Did you forget that the first sentence contained "in my opinion" at the end of it? So if it is my opinion then it is correct, just as my point of view is correct.

Yep. Yep and yep.

But sometimes your 'opinion' can be different from your 'point of view'...I read 'point of view' in a literal sense...

Å99
edit on 27-5-2013 by akushla99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Also, your post implies that you believe him. How can you be so sure he's not just making it up? I say there are no parameters for anything. Do you agree with me as well?

Whatever you BELIEVE is true...

My 'experience' is parallel enough with jhill76 for me to be able to credit what is being said...but you, nor anyone else need believe anything...

Å99

Å99
edit on 27-5-2013 by akushla99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   

My point of view is my opinion. The two phrases were used synonymously.

Again, I say that god does not set parameters for anything. Are you as willing to accept my opinion as you are his?

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by poloblack

Everything was perfect until Adam and Eve were given free will. As for destruction goes, the wicked must has consequences for their actions. If the righteous get caught in the cross fire, they do not have to live in this hell hole anymore.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by pthena
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I was listening to a preacher a few weeks ago speaking about the New Jerusalem. He stated that most of the saved will be outside the gates of the city because of taking salvation but not taking the character.

Some people like the country better. It's God's country after all.

If all the people were to be in the city, then who would play with the dogs who can never go in. I like dogs.

GOD / DOG. As in humans being the mirror image of God.

God had a stern warning for the 'experts' who hide behind what they know and keep it from others. They are called the builders (Masons) who reject the Chief Cornerstone. The cornerstone of Christ is giving. Taking is the mark of the thief.

Matthew 23:13

"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people's faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to.

This is the outer temple that is holding the Spirit in bondage to the material world. Unknowingly, there are many who are willing participants with the seductions of unseen powers and principalities all round us.

Have you ever seen this cartoon:

The destruction mentioned in the OP is a cycle allowing the Spirit to return. Typically, the awakening happens shortly before the fire comes to take away the chaff. The wheat is stored in the barn.

Isaiah 19

19 But your dead will live, Lord;
their bodies will rise—
let those who dwell in the dust
wake up and shout for joy—
your dew is like the dew of the morning;
the earth will give birth to her dead.
20 Go, my people, enter your rooms
and shut the doors behind you;
hide yourselves for a little while
until his wrath has passed by.
21 See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling
to punish the people of the earth for their sins.
The earth will disclose the blood shed on it;
the earth will conceal its slain no longer.

Water puts out fire.

edit on 27-5-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   

My point of view is my opinion. The two phrases were used synonymously.

Again, I say that god does not set parameters for anything. Are you as willing to accept my opinion as you are his?

I understand you did use them synonymously.

Not willing...and depends what parameters YOU are talking about.

Å99

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Originally posted by pthena

I was listening to a preacher a few weeks ago speaking about the New Jerusalem. He stated that most of the saved will be outside the gates of the city because of taking salvation but not taking the character.

Some people like the country better. It's God's country after all.

If all the people were to be in the city, then who would play with the dogs who can never go in. I like dogs.

GOD / DOG. As in humans being the mirror image of God.

God had a stern warning for the 'experts' who hide behind what they know and keep it from others. They are called the builders (Masons) who reject the Chief Cornerstone. The cornerstone of Christ is giving. Taking is the mark of the thief.

Matthew 23:13

"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people's faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to.

This is the outer temple that is holding the Spirit in bondage to the material world. Unknowingly, there are many who are willing participants with the seductions of unseen powers and principalities all round us.

Have you ever seen this cartoon:

The destruction mentioned in the OP is a cycle allowing the Spirit to return. Typically, the awakening happens shortly before the fire comes to take away the chaff. The wheat is stored in the barn.

Isaiah 19

19 But your dead will live, Lord;
their bodies will rise—
let those who dwell in the dust
wake up and shout for joy—
your dew is like the dew of the morning;
the earth will give birth to her dead.
20 Go, my people, enter your rooms
and shut the doors behind you;
hide yourselves for a little while
until his wrath has passed by.
21 See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling
to punish the people of the earth for their sins.
The earth will disclose the blood shed on it;
the earth will conceal its slain no longer.

Water puts out fire.

edit on 27-5-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

Just more horror movie material for the bardos, I'm afraid...

Å99

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   

You are mistaking the image as us. We are not the image, we are the caster of the image. Our physical bodies are not our true bodies, but only a shell that contains our spiritual bodies.

We are the invisible god, the One who is unseen. We can not see that which sees because we only see what we cast. What is behind the image/veil? God. We are what is behind the image/veil, the invisible spirit/God.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   

I'm talking about no parameters at all. As I said, God does not set parameters.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   

You are mistaking the image as us. We are not the image, we are the caster of the image. Our physical bodies are not our true bodies, but only a shell that contains our spiritual bodies.

We are the invisible god, the One who is unseen. We can not see that which sees because we only see what we cast. What is behind the image? God. We are what is behind the image, the invisible spirit/God.

I like this.
But thats just me...

Å99

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Man having to partake in consumption.
The sun rising and setting.

Those are all parameters that were set before man was to come here.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Ok...then have it your way

Å99

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

I was speaking more in informational/knowledgeable terms.

God does not set parameters on what we are allowed to know or when we are allowed to know it. He does not restrict what we are allowed to learn, we only do that to ourselves.

That's one of the reasons I believe you are just ignorant and/or BS'ing us. I also think that you have created your own version of god and have begun to believe in that version. God is not separate from us in any way, and you talk of god as if he is some separate entity.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join