It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No mind, no judgement and you will be ok? Think again...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

Originally posted by Manula

Not true!
There was a time in your life that you saw a lot of negative things, then one day you woke up and OMG, everything is fantastic, i cant judge anything as negative or neutral because everything is fantastic.

There was a time in my life when I suffered greatly and yes everything was negative and I did wake up and the suffering was gone - negativity was replaced by wonder and awe, peace and joy - which then set me on a journey to find out how it could have changed the way it did.
I found the source of my suffering - I found the source of human suffering.
edit on 27-5-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

You found the source, which is? To value events as negative or neutral.
Why dont you admit it?

I found the source.
I do not give value to any thing. It is all miraculous.
Events are personal to you.
There are no events in reality - because reality is whole, it cannot be split into separate events.
Because you feel separate you separate everything - this is the root cause of all suffering.

"It is all miraculous" - You are valuing all as miraculous.... OMG
edit on 27-5-2013 by Manula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Not true!
There was a time in your life that you saw a lot of negative things, then one day you woke up and OMG, everything is fantastic, i cant judge anything as negative or neutral because everything is fantastic.

There was a time in my life when I suffered greatly and yes everything was negative and I did wake up and the suffering was gone - negativity was replaced by wonder and awe, peace and joy - which then set me on a journey to find out how it could have changed the way it did.
I found the source of my suffering - I found the source of human suffering.

You found the source, which is? To value events as negative or neutral.
Why dont you admit it?

I found the source.
I do not give value to any thing. It is all miraculous.
Events are personal to you.
There are no events in reality - because reality is whole, it cannot be split into separate events.
Because you feel separate you separate everything - this is the root cause of all suffering.

"It is all miraculous" - You are valuing all as miraculous.... OMG
edit on 27-5-2013 by Manula because: (no reason given)

It is not good or bad - not negative or positive - seeing that this life is miraculous is not a value judgment. It is awesome - there is nothing to balance and no problem to solve.
What are you trying to solve?
When life is seen as art and not as a competition to win or a puzzle to solve - the kingdom has been revealed - what more is needed?

I did not decide to think 'it is miraculous' - try it as practice and see if it works for you - I can see the mystery - the miracle that this life is.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

You say reality is not good or bad but then you say its fantastic and miraculous... come on...

I know you got those dogmas from Buddhism, what´s your guru? Yongey Mingyur Rinpoche? He is great i learned a lot from him but i moved on.

Think for yourself, it seems that you are full of Buddhism dogma.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Manula

What are you trying to solve?

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I am trying to be more positive and less negative

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I am trying to be more positive and less negative

Then I wish you all the best.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
To me everything just is. Sure, I feel good and bad sometimes, but that's my body responding to the hills and valleys of what's around me. If I am hurt somehow, I'll register pain and I will not like it. If I see another creature in pain, I will not like it. If I see another news story about another massacre or war, I will not like it. But to me, these things just are. My responses to them are directly tied to my DNA and my environment. It's our responses to our environment (intelligent or not) and the environment itself that has directed our evolution for (what's apparently) billions of years.

I don't attach magical meanings to good and bad feelings. I don't believe in supernatural good and evil. In fact, I'd go a step further and say that our universe depends on both good and evil forces. I interpret evil as ignorance (and separation). I interpret good as a harmony. Since our universe has laws that force ignorance and separation onto our world, good and evil are byproducts. In total, I believe in a semi-deterministic reality that has some cause/effect and some unpredictability.

I still feel every emotion available to me; good and bad; high and low.

I see life as a journey. A quest to understand what it all is and if there's a director from above. I swim between thoughts of divine forces and expressions of 'basic' natural forces. I believe there's a reality outside me because I believe something cannot come from nothing. Insofar as God crosses my mind, it's only a question of whether creation was/is influenced by an intelligence. I do not avoid considering a universe without a divine power (like God). Maybe we really are the product of randomness. In some way, I think our mind is geared to ask WHY because we're looking for a person behind the curtain, as when Dorothy and the others went to the Wizard of Oz. But the HOW is also important. And in the HOW we may discover there's no answer to Is there a God?
edit on 27-5-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join