It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge anti-gay marriage protest in France

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

Matthew 19:4-5: 4 “Haven’t you read,” he replied, “that at the beginning the Creator ‘made them male and female,’[a] 5 and said, ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh’?
Yes Jesus did speak about relationships defining then as man and woman, not man and man or woman and woman. He also in Matthew 5:17: Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. In this he stated the law is still the law, the only thing that changed was the punishment. Because of him we were no longer condemned.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Nothing to come out about. So you invented your own God huh? Well good luck with that. There is only one true God. Elohim. Jesus said I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me
John 14:6

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Christian Voice

Matthew 19:4-5: 4 “Haven’t you read,” he replied, “that at the beginning the Creator ‘made them male and female,’[a] 5 and said, ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh’?
Yes Jesus did speak about relationships defining then as man and woman, not man and man or woman and woman. He also in Matthew 5:17: Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. In this he stated the law is still the law, the only thing that changed was the punishment. Because of him we were no longer condemned.

So you're saying men should still never cut their hair or shave, and we all still shouldn't be wearing clothes with more than one fabric, or plant more than one type of crop in a field? Really?

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Christian Voice

Found you on YT.

Reading the Bible it is obvious to me Jesus was Gay or at least Bi..he loved everyone but you are so filled full of hate....
Question do you have Kids?
What If they are Gay?
You gonna allow them to be sent to Hell? Oh I forgot it doesn't matter your God wipes the memory of anyone in heaven of the memories you have of people who goto Hell.

Yup really sounds like heaven doesn't it? your child goes to hell and you forget all about that person.
Like I said I thank my God that the old world religions are dying off...the world will be a better place.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

He did talk about men and women, but he didn't condemn other pairings. Loving same-sex relationships are not even talked about in the bible.

Homosexuality is not a Sin

+Besides, you can think it's a sin all you want, but the laws should be applied equally to all people. Marriage is a legal contract and it doesn't really matter what people's religious opinions are.
edit on 5/30/2013 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Homosexuality is a sin. If you choose to not be Christian that is your business but don't pervert the Bible to suit a perverse agenda. Marriage is for a man and a woman plain and simple.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Wow, you are seriously reaching here. Taking things completely out of context about things you clearly know nothing about. The Bible talks about not cutting your hair in the context of men that have devoted themselves to God solely forsaking all others, Holy Men. You can try and pervert scriptures all you want but to no avail.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Wow, Jesus was gay? Well this debate has taken a very stupid turn. You obviously have not read the Bible if you have even an inkling that Christ was anything but celibate. Again, where have I stated I hate anyone? AGAIN this is how a child thinks. Am I on here with a bunch of 13 year olds or just a bunch of immature sinners hell bent on sinning and calling it right?

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Wow, you are seriously reaching here. Taking things completely out of context about things you clearly know nothing about. The Bible talks about not cutting your hair in the context of men that have devoted themselves to God solely forsaking all others, Holy Men. You can try and pervert scriptures all you want but to no avail.

So priests should all have hair to their bottoms with beards to their belly buttons? What about the other things I mentioned?

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

reply to post by Truth_Hz

Apparently people like you need a book because apparently you have no values or morals. I suggest you pick it up and read as much as you can and pray for your soul.
My mythical sky beast as you call him says that you have rules and laws to follow and you hate that. Like I said before, this is the way a child thinks. Perverts will defend their sins until the very end I guess.

I preach equal rights for all irrespective of colour, creed or sexual orientation and I am the one with questionable morals?

I believe in rational thought and forgiveness and not a bed time story about the bearded sky wizard and his magician son and I am the child?

You cannot see the wood for the trees but do you know what?

I forgive you ;-)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Your God oversees babies and children being raped tortured and murdered on a daily basis, every day, all year long, every year.

Why would you want to take his word so literally?

Learn to think for yourself, you will go further in life.

You do not need a God to be kind, caring, loving, generous, gentle, compassionate, honest etc etc this list goes on.

I know I'm wasting my time here, because you are clearly a bigot that is brainwashed beyond help but you know what?

I feel better

edit on 30/5/13 by OpenEars123 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by OpenEars123

You are the bigot here. Completely intolerant of Christian teachings

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

You are the bigot here. Completely intolerant of Christian teachings

Yet another bigoted post, well done! You might be on for a record

I used to be a believer, I used to pray every night for people in need and hope, and I still wear a cross around my neck (only because it's a gift)

I last read the bible 7 years ago, but since then I have seen the light, and it wasn't a religious one!

I noticed how you conveniently didn't comment on the fact that your God oversees the murder and torture of innocent people on a daily basis, funny that..

And FYI I am not intolerant of Christians teachings, I am just intolerant of Brainwashed christian bigots.

edit on 30/5/13 by OpenEars123 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

How in the world do you get that God oversees rape and torture daily? Totally ridiculous statement.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

How in the world do you get that God oversees rape and torture daily? Totally ridiculous statement.

Did you really just say that??????????????

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Ummm, yeah I did. What in the world are you talking about?

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

It is a perverse unnatural attraction. Something somewhere along the way went wrong and something happened to make you confused and for whatever reason it led you to think you were attracted to members of the same sex. Now there are perverts everywhere telling everyone that is confused about anything that that's because they are gay and that's perfectly fine. What a load of bull. Same sex attraction is very unnatural and immoral.

I understand. You have a right to your own opinion. You were just warning people about what you feel and have likely been told is not right. You aren't really wishing to stand in the way of other people's happiness and comfort, right? if contrary though, I suppose you also have a right to be bigoted so long as you are not attempting to incite malice against those who feel otherwise than yourself.

If you are merely stating your opinions or attempting to warn them of supernatural dangers pertinent to your brand of mysticism then I can appreciate your voicing your opinions and expressing your concern.

bigot (plural bigots)
-One who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices.
-One who is strongly partial to one's own group (e.g. religion, race, gender, political party, etc.) and is intolerant of those who differ.

edit on 30-5-2013 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

What?

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Ummm, yeah I did. What in the world are you talking about?

Oh dear, you really are truly blinded by faith.

I'll keep it nice and simple for you...

You spend every day not sinning because God is watching over you and would not approve right?

So if he's watching over YOU, he's also watching over innocent people being tortured and rape every day yes?

If he's not, that means he is turning a blind eye.

Yes your God sounds awesome, i might have to start worshiping again

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Indeed, okay you win i am Immoral for being attracted to who i am attracted to, even though i did not select to be this way, you claim i got confused along the way, probably because i never believed in your god or Jesus? indeed,

well i'll live a fabulous immoral life, and maybe bring destruction about the world, if we have that much power to do so

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join