It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge anti-gay marriage protest in France

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
To all the bigots here just listen to this song.

Gay,straight Bi or just curious we are all human beings driven by the same needs as each other, we want to be loved and to be treated as equals.
To deny this to any group is just wrong and it is also wrong to try and make that person guilty because of an old book.
If you look through this thread it is the religious who are the vocal element against love.
Look into your own heart and ask why would you want to deny people love?
Your Gods would weep for you.....I feel sorry for the ones who can not see it.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Christian Voice

What about disobedient children? Can I still stone mine to death?

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro

As far as I’m concerned Russia has it all over either France or the US on this particular issue.

I have no idea what is the Russian stance on this. I'd be curious.

Pretty easy to find out. en.wikipedia.org...

They may cancel the adoption of Russian children to French couples due to this recent turn of events. I think that's already been done with America.

No, Russia is not the enemy and never was. The US has always created enemies because they are needed to keep us all shivering in our boots and thinking its a "good" thing to keep building and dropping bombs all over the planet so they can take more of that which does not belong to them. Unfortunately they generally end up believing their own propaganda and a lot of innocent people (even gay people) die on account of it. They're very unbiased that way.

You keep saying being gay is legal. True, and no one has said otherwise, however tobacco is legal as well.

Thing is, once you open the door to the regulation of behavior people invariably end up being sorry they asked for it because it never ends with just that one thing.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

That's your business, between you and God.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

So why can't you leave other to do the same? instead of all the hate speech?
Gay people getting married does not effect you one bit, so leave it to the big man upstairs to sort it out eh? (or whatever you call it) instead of condemning people who only want equality.
Someone else asked you "where are you complaining when an atheist gets wed in church?"
It is happening all over the world as we speak, It will happen in the UK, USA and most other forward thinking countries will follow suit.
Heck kids are starving and wars are being fought all over and you decide to try and stop people who love each other from getting married?
Shame on you.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
gays are different because we are not 'Human' ...

I always suspected that. But, to hear it come right out of the mouth, is surprising. The subconscious is a powerful thing.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

So child abuse, up to and including child murder, is "between me and god," but gay-marriage is between Christians and the government?

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SQUEALER

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
gays are different because we are not 'Human' ...

I always suspected that. But, to hear it come right out of the mouth, is surprising. The subconscious is a powerful thing.

The proper quote in his reply to you reads as follows - "...and gays are different because we are not 'Human' likewise?¨

What you did with that quote really is despicable. What little credibility you may have had, you have none left now. Do you interpret "the word of God" in likewise manner? Apparently so.

edit on 30-5-2013 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Just now saw an HIV commercial while watching 'Red Dragon/Hannibal".

Two male muppets on a Love-Boat cruise, one had forgotten his HIV meds. The muppet mermaid in the inner tube and the care-bears were singing to not forget to take your meds.

Anyone should be able to see that youngsters are targeted, that schools and TV are attempting to make children think that this life-style is a completely legitmate alternative to "normal" relationships.

They leave out the part about the shame and regret that lasts a lifetime for many, and the part about huge increase in STDs/HIV in receptive males, and the part about the disrespect/disgust of normal males for homosexuals.

But that is the world being promoted by TPTB in addtion to the Homosexual coalitions.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MuzzleBreak

So normal males have disrespect/disgust for gay men do they? speak for yourself eh?
Maybe just maybe TPTB do not want kid's growing up thinking like you do eh?

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

So normal males have disrespect/disgust for gay men do they? speak for yourself eh?

I think the disgust comes quite naturally for most men. There never was a concentrated effort to use the education or entertainment industries to "demonize" homosexuality, like there has been a huge effort to "normalize" it.

Churches pretty much avoided even discussing what it was in my experience, outside the story of Sodom and Gomorrah.
edit on 30-5-2013 by MuzzleBreak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MuzzleBreak

Originally posted by boymonkey74

I think the disgust comes quite naturally for most men. There never was a concentrated effort to use the education or entertainment industries to "demonize" homosexuality, like there has been a huge effort to "normalize" it.

Churches pretty much avoided even discussing what it was in my experience, outside the story of Sodom and Gomorrah.
edit on 30-5-2013 by MuzzleBreak because: (no reason given)

I often wonder how gays got over the natural disgust for the waste matter the body produces, and found it possible to find joy in playing with it.

I still can't wrap my head around this concept.

Are they so different from heterosexuals, that their sense of smell is reversed, their sense of direction is back-to-front, their understanding is twisted, and do they have a clue what the body parts are really designed to do?

I mean. I take a shower, to get clean, to remove dirt and germs. Rarely do I go poking around to seek out the dirty stuff, unless I'm doing a scientific investigation.

Some things I will never understand.

I know there are other animals out there, like the homosexuals, that relish in the things that we human heterosexuals avoid, but, it's hard to think of humans rolling around in the dirt, and loving it.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SQUEALER

There are heterosexuals who enjoy anal sex. There are homosexuals who do not participate in anal sex.

Are all blacks good dancers?

Your post is the epitome of ignorance.

ETA: Just how much time do you spend thinking about other people's sex acts anyway?
edit on 31-5-2013 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SQUEALER

I mean. I take a shower, to get clean, to remove dirt and germs. Rarely do I go poking around to seek out the dirty stuff, unless I'm doing a scientific investigation.

Some things I will never understand.

??

So long as it is for "scientific investigation," I suppose. Keep probing and I am sure you will figure it all out.

Thanks for sharing.

edit on 31-5-2013 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv
This isn't surprising. France has a large Roman Catholic population. Roman Catholics are known for their anti-gay (i.e., homophobic) stance. Their numbers are going down though - but they won't go out without a fight. It's their right to try, I suppose. But they are on the wrong side of history, so they will lose in the end.

"anti-gay" does not mean "homophobic"
if I'm anti-Fox news is that because I'm afraid of it or because I can see it for the lies it is?
there are valid, non-religious, non-emotional reasons to see faults in homosexuality. It would be fascist to see only the good....

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SQUEALER

Two thumbs up.
:

edit on 31-5-2013 by Christian Voice because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by IandEye

"anti-gay" does not mean "homophobic"
if I'm anti-Fox news is that because I'm afraid of it or because I can see it for the lies it is?
there are valid, non-religious, non-emotional reasons to see faults in homosexuality. It would be fascist to see only the good....

Ya know who I'm anti and who I'm afraid of? The zero population growth social engineers and mad scientists with their toxic chemicals and needles. Back in the 70's Indian and black women were having their tubes tied without their consent or knowledge to cut down on "unwanted" babies being born. But that had to be done one mama at a time which was not cost effective.

These mad scientists have come a long ways since the 70's in reaching their zero population growth goals and it isn't hard to see a link between the astronomical rise in autism, forced acceptance of gmo's that sterilize and vaccines with the potential to alter DNA to produce same sex urges. What better method could they devise to covertly cut down on the population? What better way to promote it than forcing a general acceptance of the lab rats who don't even know they're part of an experiment that was introduced by their well baby shots in infancy.

Is there any way to prove this could be happening? None, and that's the beauty of it, the same people with the agenda to downsize the population are the only ones who'd be able to prove they're doing it. That could probably qualify as fascist.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I don't spend a lot of time worrying over the sex lives of other people. I figure if I aint the one getting it, what do I care? Nothing in it for me.

You know what I do find naturally disgusting though?

Bigots. Absolute lowest form of life in the galaxy.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s

I don't spend a lot of time worrying over the sex lives of other people. I figure if I aint the one getting it, what do I care? Nothing in it for me.

You know what I do find naturally disgusting though?

Bigots. Absolute lowest form of life in the galaxy.

How about when they try to force your public approval of something that disgusts you?? That's what is going on now.

And if you're insinuating that I'm a bigot, I've got news for you--we're both entitled to opinions. If and when you try to force yours down my throat, it's not me that is the bigot.
edit on 31-5-2013 by MuzzleBreak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

That's been going on for 10+ years, ever since "they" made the Internet over into "user-generated content 2.0."

And I still don't hold public protests over amateur ideas or writing.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join