It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Another Woolwich stabbing 26/05/2013

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomoSapiensSapiens
reply to post by thesmokingman

Race? Race, did you say?

Since when was Islam a race? I certainly didn't get the memo...

I am talking about the race of last weeks stabber: Black. And then the victim in this instance: Black.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicQuest
This must be a pre - planned operation by the Elites to start a global Race war

Yep, it was 'Cameron' himself, he was out taking a jog at the time. He's not away on Holiday.

Edie to add that it could just be a gang stabbing. Happens quite frequently in these areas.Of course, it could be turned into a revenge attack spin by the Media.

If so, I can see this getting out of hand but I think it has been brewing for a good few years.
edit on 26-5-2013 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Murders, death, benefit cheats, tornado`s, crazy council or political decisions, car crashes, child abuse, unemployment, business closure, war for no reason, expected war for no reason, accidents, floods, freezing conditions, sectarianism, racism, anti-gay sentiments, taxes on the poor, suicides, and on and on and on...This is what the papers and media promotes, this is what we are programmed into believing is normal.....

but...today A baby was born to parents who never expected to have a child. 4 baby birds were born in a nest somewhere. The sun was warm and the sky blue. Somebody told a joke and somebody wet themselves laughing. In Africa a village has fresh water due to a new well. A kid beat meningitis. A couple got married and a couple celebrated their golden wedding anniversary. Someone was told their cancer was gone. A grandfather held his first grandchild. People fell in love. Someone passed their driving test on the 14th attempt. A kid got dirty playing outside in the rain. Someone caught tadpoles. Someone smiled as they remembered an old long gone friend. People threw water balloons at each other and someone blew out birthday candles.........Now, what news do you prefer.....Look around you and see the world as it is and not as they want you to see it........

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Well enough is enough,.
it is time for the anti- knife lobbyist groups
to band together and ban knifes so this violence comes to an end,.
(sarcasm off)
Time to really watch your back and suspect everyone,

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

(Waits for a pro Gun American to crash the thread and tell us Britz how cowardly we all are or some other BS )

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Europe is a tinder box right now.

Even the historically tolerant Swedes are rattling their sabers.

England has higher illiteracy, and a weaker government, so my guess is that it will start there. But it will start, and it won't take much at this point.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I don't want to see blood any more. The world is becoming worse and worse.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesmokingman
This will be a full blown race war very soon I predict.

^^ This, definitely ^^

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
Well enough is enough,.
it is time for the anti- knife lobbyist groups
to band together and ban knifes so this violence comes to an end,.
(sarcasm off)
Time to really watch your back and suspect everyone,

Don't forget about those high capacity knife blocks.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
bump

top topics

<< 1   >>

join