It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In the Moonlight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

www.fanpop.com...

Oh when the moonlight is covering my wings,a violin starts to sing with thousand voices covering the clouds with a beautiful song.

A frightened squirrel on a branch is looking at me wondering why this beautiful music in her corner of the world.

My eyes are smiling to her,with a magic answer,because when the violin starts to sing, the leaves starts to dance,caressed by ...oh you guessed well,by the wind.

Pale silver stars are lighting the softly embrace of two owls.

While few frightened rabbits smell the sleeping flowers, before reaching their hollows numb by the waiting of the heat of their furry masters.

Nightly bugs are running through their paths in a dance of silver and gold colors wings.

Everything is blue.

A waltz of dark blue is surrounding everything with a touch of silver tones in divine music arrangements,making even the light to dance...caressed by the clouds.

Two white swans are contemplating the blue-silvery reflection of the moon in the waters of the lake where they are dancing,the water surface, their home.

www.picstopin.com...
Two silhouettes of unmistakable white embracing their colors in the waters of the lake ,while a diffuse fog is caressing the surface of the water.

A frightened fox is looking with lust at the two white silhouettes thinking that someday she may be able to fly to the stars, to the silvery moon.

A magic it's in the air.

It's the magic night

dressed in the her blue light

with her dress made of stars

when she smiles to everything

inviting the nature to a waltz

,the waltz of love.

www.sodahead.com...

edit on 26-5-2013 by piequal3because14 because: -s

edit on 26-5-2013 by piequal3because14 because: source

edit on 26-5-2013 by piequal3because14 because: squirrel

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Oh when the moonlight is covering my wings,a violin starts to sing with thousand voices covering the clouds with a beautiful song.

this picturesque description put me straight in a dream and prompted me to build this collage

(with elements from angelazul anime-renders.blogspot.com / renatocerisola.com / freewallpapers / free stock photos)

edit on 28-5-2013 by ylang because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ylang

this picturesque description put me straight in a dream and prompted me to build this collage
That image is perfectly fitting to the content-description of the thread.

Thank you Ylang for your contribution to this thread.

new topics

join