It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Companies Are Using Aborted Human Fetuses in Their Food?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Here is a link to a investigative report on which large companies use aborted human fetuses in food...

Companies that may include General Mills that make Cheerios, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Bisquick, Fruit by the Foot, Bugles, Chex Mix, Hamburger Helper. Kraft: A-1 Steak Sauce, Boca Burgers, Capri Sun, Crystal Light, Jell-O, Lunchables, Oreos, Teddy Grahams, Wheat Thins

Happy eating peeps...For a full breakdown use the link below. It would be nice if these products where correctly labelled so that we know what we are eating. Heck the mattress I lay on at night has its composition labelled.Why not food..

gawker.com...

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I just
reading your thread....

great...right before I'm about to eat breakfast...Cheers...and a happy sunday.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Wow I've never heard such a thing... What's the reason why they would use aborted fetuses in the first place?!

Anyways, the link you provided does not say which company uses them, but only says "Possibly. [company] has not responded to our request for comment at this time." Which does not mean they use it.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Well, I must say they are pretty tasty

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

I'm not going to try to take the Teddy Grahams away from the grandkid- that is one battle I'm not ready to undertake no matter what they put in them. I'm afraid I'd lose an arm.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I know one such company that uses aborted human fetal cells for flavouring
That's PEPSI

edit on 26-5-2013 by CosmicQuest because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I would have expected better to be honest.

I'm sure you've read it before on here. And you know that there is no dead babies in the food you eat.

But the article will have it's way with the imaginations of those here, and for that I think this should be utterly frowned on.

here, .. sigh

It’s worth noting that no kidney cells, or part thereof, are actually IN the finished product. Rather they’re part of the process used to discern new flavors

Even though HEK 293 cells trace their origin to a single fetal kidney back in the 1970s -- everything since has come from cultured cell lines -- Vinnedge considers their use unethical because it indirectly creates a market for aborted fetuses and encourages scientists to hunt for new embryonic cell lines. She argues that Senomyx could use other, non-fetus-based cell lines, such as those from animals.

To non-scientists this may sound a bit strange, but the reality is that HEK 293 cells are widely used in pharmaceutical research, helping scientists create vaccines as well as drugs like those for rheumatoid arthritis. The difference here is that Senomyx's work for Pepsi is one of the first times the cells have (potentially) been used to create a food or beverage. (And it's important to note that no part of a human kidney cell are ever a part of Senomyx's taste enhancers or any finished food products.)

www.cbsnews.com...

edit on 26-5-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
This is just in their exofood product lines. Got to have something to feed the visitors at those secret government mixers.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

None.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
and yet...
everytime i go to the store for a box of aborted human fetuses,
i look at the ingredients and it says it contains only
imitation aborted human fetuses.

oh! these days yah' never get what yah' pay for!

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

This gives you a new impression on what's on the table. A lot of people do not know where there food comes from and to be honest a majority could careless. Scary knowing this information. I would like to see more details about it though. The article is good, but there has to be sources.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Problem is...

Both the article title and entire write-up are misleading.
The article even says the only reason these companies "might be using aborted fetuses" is because they haven't replied to a letter or inquiry.

That's the equivalent of saying anything grossly exaggerated about any company is true, just because they didn't reply to any question.

Rather ridiculous and I hope it's a joke.
So I should write a letter to Walmart.
Asking if they use radiated rat poison to clean with at night...
Then, if they don't answer within a week...maybe they just may use radiated rat poison to clean with at night.

Complete and utter bull feces!

edit on 26-5-2013 by havok because: grammer ......

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
Here is a link to a investigative report on which large companies use aborted human fetuses in food...

So I take it you didnt actually read the report then.
Because if you did, then you'd know that NONE of the companies do as you claim.

Next time you start a thread, read your own references first.

edit on 26-5-2013 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
BS story that will fool the usual brain-dead crowd that believe every other dumb thing.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

This may be true...this may not be true...and I sincerely hope that it is not true. What is that old saying..."sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction".

I don't consume any of those food products at all; I eat whole foods and I eat at home. I make my own meals where I have control over the ingredients. I have weened myself off of processed and fast foods.

I suspect this story may not be true; but still I have that little bit of doubt.

Let's just say that for a moment it is true; then those companies would have (an unsuspecting public) participating in cannibalism.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicQuest

I know one such company that uses aborted human fetal cells for flavouring
That's PEPSI

You misinterpreted the content of the article you sourced! It's about using fetal cells to TEST flavorings. It IS NOT about using fetal cells as an INGREDIENT IN flavorings.

See ya,
Milt

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I can't believe this has come around yet again not just on ATS but on fundamentalist sites as well. What is it going to take to get people to understand what is being done is the manipulation of the minds of those that do not take the time to question. As stated by others above me NONE of the companies use them IN the food.

Lets see if I can make it simple to understand. Company A makes a flavoring. They then must test the flavoring to see if it is safe for ingestion so they test it out on animals. OH Wait, that is illegal you can't test on animals anymore. So they think "lets give purpose to those that have bee aborted and extract cells from them and subject them to the flavoring" If the cells are not damaged the flavoring is then deemed safe for consumption and can be used in food products if not they start over.

In a nutshell the fetuses are being used in the laboratory testing phase NOT as ingredients. The cells are not even in the same plant as the food products. These types of reports are twisted and released knowing that most people will not take the time to question and research. It is nothing more than a lame attempt at attacking these major companies. Are they 100% above board? No but ignorant attempts like this make reports of what they are doing harder for gen-pop to understand. It is nothing more than crying wolf and is the wrong way to go about bring the companies down if that is the objective.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Why do they use fetal cells for anything? Who came up with this idea?

Are there fetal cells in vaccines?

Are there fetal cells in a lot of your cosmetics? especially face creams? to give you that baby soft glow.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
That is revolting.
...if it were even remotely plausible.
edit on 26-5-2013 by Astrocyte because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join