It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Public Offer For The President Of The United States

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Mr. president, you claim that you had nothing to do with any of the scandals. If you want to clear your "good name", with the American public, I have an idea for you. Take a polygraph test in front of Mr. Issa himself, and on public camera, and answer these 6 simple questions:

1. Were you involved in the targeting of conservatives through the IRS for political gain?
2. Were you involved in a cover-up of the terrorist plot of Benghazi for political gain?
3. Was the acquisition of the AP records for the benefit of your own political gain?
4. Were you involved with the withholding of the IRS scandal for the benefit of your election?
5. Did you target your opponents donors for political gain?
6. Did you utilize any other government office illegally or unethically for political gain?

Mr. president many in this country can no longer take you seriously as long as these questions still linger. If your true intention is to bring this country forward for the better, vs. just for your own self serving power, you should have no problem doing this. But something tells me that you feel that you are above the law. So why don’t you prove me wrong?

You have the ability to put these scandals 100% behind you in 5 minutes. If any other innocent person in the world had the ability to, "take the heat off", in only 5 minutes we all know what they would do.
edit on 26-5-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Sweet! I have two more while we have him on the hot seat.

7) Are you withholding proof of extraterrestrial life?

8) Was your birth certificate altered to conceal the fact that you are not a US citizen?

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Oh please. Like this would shut up the Obama haters.
He could pass every lie detector test, but you all would say he's as calm as a cucumber when he lies.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

I'm torn. As much as I would like to see this, everyone (even the president) is presumed innocent until proven guilty.

When (and yes, I mean "when") evidence comes to light that shows the president's guilt in these matters, the whole issue will be resolved.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv
He could pass every lie detector test, but you all would say he's as calm as a cucumber when he lies.

Actually I would accept the results. Anybody who needs a teleprompter to speak doesn't have the capacity to cheat a lie detector test.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

It has nothing to do with hating obama.

It has to do with politicians using government against their opponents, when they are in power.

Dont forget, it wont always be a dem in the oval office.

How would you feel if romney wins the next election and does the exact same stuff?

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by elouina

I'm torn. As much as I would like to see this, everyone (even the president) is presumed innocent until proven guilty.

When (and yes, I mean "when") evidence comes to light that shows the president's guilt in these matters, the whole issue will be resolved.

Yes innocent until proven guilty. But if he is the great president that he claims to be, his primary interest would be in restoring the public faith.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by elouina

reply to post by elouina

Yes innocent until proven guilty. But if he is the great president that he claims to be, his primary interest would be in restoring the public faith.

True. But I can rest assure you that such things are beneath him. He is above such mundane laws that only affect us small peons.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I think its a brilliant idea If you can get people to start buzzing about having him take a lie detector test.

Now go!

On twitter, On Facecrap, On this site & that site, On reddit, and call the news station!

Ho ho ho, it's 2013, they should do it

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

reply to post by elouina

True. But I can rest assure you that such things are beneath him. He is above such mundane laws that only affect us small peons.

How is this beneath him? Is he a dictator, a king, or a great president? A great president would do what is best for the country and not what is best for himself.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

He would consider this idea a insult to his integrity. Plus narcissists pass polygraphs quite often. They really believe that they are all that.

But it would still be fun to watch as he "umm'ed", "uh'ed", and "now let me be clear" his way through it.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

reply to post by elouina

How is this beneath him? Is he a dictator, a king, or a great president? A great president would do what is best for the country and not what is best for himself.

I was being somewhat sarcastic.

He is just a president but he acts as if he is a king, dictator, emperor. . . etc.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional

It has nothing to do with hating obama.

It has everything to do with hating Obama. Just look at the birthers. It doesn't matter what proof is provided - "it's all fake".

It has to do with politicians using government against their opponents, when they are in power.

You mean like what the GOP and tea-party have been doing?

How would you feel if romney wins the next election and does the exact same stuff?

Every president has had his haters.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
Plus narcissists pass polygraphs quite often. They really believe that they are all that.

Thanks for proving my point.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Oh I understood that, I was just expanding upon your idea. I imagine that he does feel he is above this. But the president of the Unites States is supposed to be better than this. Isn't this what our fore fathers fought so hard for? Something better than all the rest?

reply to post by TDawgRex

Do they allow teleprompters for polygraphs tests?

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
he is either
A) guilty by association
B) doesn't have a clue and is the worst potus of all time - yes - worse than Jimmy Carter.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

This has nothing to so with hate and much to do with restoring our faith. I never hated Obama. In fact at one time I was with him 100%. The thing is that I lost all of my faith in him as I watched all of his opponents get smacked down. All of these scandals just brought to light what I have been witnessing over all the years he has been in office. All I want is my faith back. The same faith that I had in him back in 2008.

Well Virginia is there a Santa Claus?

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

This has nothing to so with hate and much to do with restoring our faith. I never hated Obama. In fact at one time I was with him 100%. The thing is that I lost all of my faith in him as I watched all of his opponents get smacked down. All of these scandals just brought to light what I have been witnessing over all the years he has been in office. All I want is my faith back. The same faith that I had in him back in 2008.

You've just fallen for the GOP/tea party scandal creators. You are a victim of politics' nasty business of trumping up scandals to make the opponent look bad to the public. I have to admit, some of them are pretty good at it, so I can see why so many have fallen under their spell.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

You've just fallen for the GOP/tea party scandal creators. You are a victim of politics' nasty business of trumping up scandals to make the opponent look bad to the public. I have to admit, some of them are pretty good at it, so I can see why so many have fallen under their spell.

Didn't you read what I just typed? I saw all of this happening on my own. No one had to tell me anything. The GOP is finally doing something about this. I felt that they actually waited too long and allowed this problem to multiply. So what I am saying is that I fault the GOP for not taking action sooner. In fact I fault everyone that sat by and watched this happen. I even fault the whistleblowers that didn't come forward sooner. But most of all, I fault the people that ruined a great country for their own benefit.

Please prove to me that what I think I have witnessed is not true!

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Everytime I see a picture of Obama, I also see superimposed a picture of Mussolini.

He's that arrogant in my opinion.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join