It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things Should Be Shared & Not Kept To One's Self

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I am creating this thread in hopes to share things which I became witness to and maybe the achievement of others opening up to their experiences. I will be writing lists of topics and
Topic #1

In my travels and some what confusing encounters I came across an interesting phenomenon, this phenomenon still boggles me to this very day.

From time to time I notice a mark/symbol on an individuals hand when I first meet them and shake their hand. The symbol/mark is usually located on the right hand above the palm on the wrist region.

I have had a friend that I questioned regarding the symbol/mark on his hand. However, he said that I am crazy and that nothing is there.

Which is why I want to know.

What does this symbol/mark represent ?

Why are only some marked or have this symbol on them ?

Why can I see the symbol / mark and others can not ? (I am not implying that I am the only one that can see it as I am sure there are others out there)

Here is an example of one of the marks/symbols I saw on an individuals wrist:

I apologize in advance for the crappy replication of the mark/symbol.

Topic #2 will be up once Topic #1 has been discussed.
edit on 26-5-2013 by PsiOpSky because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I definitely agree with the title of your thread and hope you will elaborate on that a little bit later. As for your initial question, I don't know what to say. Can you give us a little more information? Do these symbols look like a tattoo or something?
edit on 26-5-2013 by killuminati2012 because: spelling

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Agree with title, and commend your bravery for sharing your high-strange situation.

Do you see these symbols on everyone, such as family members- or is this completely random in occurrence?

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Things should be shared and not kept to oneself - well, I find that having personal possessions (admittedly limited as I live rather lightly) gives me the freedom to live in society without fear, while sharing resources makes me more susceptible to peer pressure, or even being tricked into a scheme where someone uses them without giving in return.

I think that ownership of property is actually essential to living in a free society.

That being said, once I have my personal bases covered, I am much more willing to share or even give away. As for taxes to cover the poor, education, transportation, etc. that is a price that I am willing to pay to live in a civilized society. I'm glad that the liberals make sure that my tax money goes where it needs to go and do all the bureaucracy so I don't have to. I'm also glad I moved to a conservative state (for economic reasons) so that my job prospects could increase, especially with personal small business oriented ideas.
edit on 26-5-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I think we need some of those special sunglasses like in the movie "They Live".

Then all will be revealed and those marks will become evident.

Theory: due to the location of these marks, and the fact that they are not always visible to all, all the time, what if they contained micro-circuitry that can communicate with other symbols of other wearers?

Wearers would be able to identify eachother with a handshake alone and remain covert in doing so.

Oooooh, scary stuff!
edit on 26/5/2013 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by PsiOpSky

You describe the example sketch as "an example of one of the marks". Are the other marks the same design? Similiar design? Do two or more people ever carry the same mark?

Also, why do you believe that some people cannot see the marks? Aside from the one friend, who said that nothing was there, have you any other reason to believe that some cannot see the marks?

What color(s) are the marks?

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
Agree with title, and commend your bravery for sharing your high-strange situation.

Do you see these symbols on everyone, such as family members- or is this completely random in occurrence?

They are random in occurrence. Which makes me question the existence behind them.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

That symbol says to me, I am being picked up by a giant bird and trying to kick it.

That's just what I see though.

That also could be an alien space ship abducting someone too.

I like the giant bird myself though.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by killuminati2012
I definitely agree with the title of your thread and hope you will elaborate on that a little bit later. As for your initial question, I don't know what to say. Can you give us a little more information? Do these symbols look like a tattoo or something?
edit on 26-5-2013 by killuminati2012 because: spelling

Some show up as red or white and some as light brown color. However, every individual has a different mark/symbol and it makes me question what they are for. Yet.. there was one individual where the mark was changing and rotating clockwise.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slugworth

You describe the example sketch as "an example of one of the marks". Are the other marks the same design? Similiar design? Do two or more people ever carry the same mark?

Also, why do you believe that some people cannot see the marks? Aside from the one friend, who said that nothing was there, have you any other reason to believe that some cannot see the marks?

What color(s) are the marks?

All marks are different as I have not seen anyone share the same mark. However, I also wonder what happens if a man and a woman share the same mark. Could that represent a bond as in Soul Mates ?

The marks are either light red, white or light brown in color.

I never said I am the only one that can see it as I stated in the OP that surely there are others that see the marks as well.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71

That symbol says to me, I am being picked up by a giant bird and trying to kick it.

That's just what I see though.

That also could be an alien space ship abducting someone too.

I like the giant bird myself though.

It looks like he lose one of his leg

edit on 26-5-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

top topics

join