It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E.S.P. is Real!Stop claiming it is not!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

I agree that actually "feeling" is the mechanism that allows us to get a hunch that there is something. My viewpoint of "feeling" above was that I don't think it's possible that somebody could "feel" that something is happening if they didn't collect the information beforehand.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
reply to post by bbracken677

Ok, let me think for a second, just for fun, I'll do this one. Or give it a shot at least.

Within a few weeks to month there will be something major regarding an island surround by sand.
It is tropical.
Hawaii perhaps.
In fact, I see a chain of islands, so this is making me think Hawaii.
Something will happen there.
Something major enough to hit world wide news.
It will certainly be out of the norm.

I am not taking this serious, but that is what image came to my mind

It probably came to your mind because you'd just read about tropical islands in my post 3 posts above yours.

Try to be original at least can't you.
edit on 29-5-2013 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Power_Semi

Whatever man...

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tankgirl
People are still going to be curious. It's their nature.
You said in OP it irritates you that people don't reply when you give them proof or steer them to other threads, well that's not a big deal. Is it?
Must be an ego thing.
You have quite a few threads about this stuff. And most of it repeats.
It seemed you really want validation about being right about the EQ.
I will say it seemed to be extra sensory yes but what do you want me to say. You're special.
To put up a rant like this well then your last "reading" must have been something.
You put a lot of yourself out there.
Then you said you'd only do readings face to face.
Well don't be surprised when someone shows up for one when you put your name and location out for everyone. You may as well be advertising.

What threads are repeating?
Most of my threads cover different things.
The painting I do have a few threads on, but they don't repeat.
I do put a lot of myself out there, but it is to express myself.
If I wanted to advertise myself, I would just simply say I am open for business, I wouldn't hint around.
There is plenty of work in this field. I wouldn't do it here, there is no need.
Here it is to share the experience as I grow nothing more.
Validation for the earthquakes?
Sure, it is nice to have. But it is what it is, and as far as I am concerned, it is to show that these things can happen. The reason I share it is for that reason. Although I guess to me it is a kind of a big deal, because I did it, and was surprised that I did considering I don't see it happen all that often.
These things show me that I am making progress in some areas, and that is important to me.
Should I not share it?
As to who I am and where I am located, that is not something I am worried about as far as people asking for reading offline. Why does it worry you? You seem bothered by that. This is the 2nd time you have told me that.The only people who have to worry about that is my wife and I.
Would it make you happy if I removed my name?

Just curious.
As to why I put it in this thread, I was helping jigger out, and putting it all together on this thread so he wouldn't have to look all over and follow links, cause it gets confusing.
edit on 27-5-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

My intention wasn't to piss you off or sound harsh.
I was just pointing out a few things.
This is just the way my mind works, I always look at things in different ways even if I agree with them.
I was that annoying student that pointed out the teachers mistakes. Sorry bad habit.
Just from looking at your profile and threads it seemed you write about this a lot.
You don't like being called a medium, yet you have one titled Blooming of a Medium.
Then the Freak one and a couple on ESP and medium ship.
The painting one is in a couple of different threads.
It seems like a lot of duality in your posts. You want to help people but this "sense" doesn't work like that.
It's not like you have control over it or can even direct it in any specific way. It's either there or not.
I'm not a skeptic.
I do believe you and except your proof.
I have my own experiences that defy explanation. Not getting into that here.
All I was doing was showing you how it looks to others, or how others might interpret your threads.
I only said the stuff about personal info and your name because there is a part in T&C on that.
Do whatever you want.
You posted a rant and rants get negative.
I'm sorry people bother and annoy you with requests for proof.
People are either open minded or not.
It can't be easy dealing with the stuff you've written about.
I don't know about other people but I don't always want to post on old threads. I do read a lot of old threads when I search topics but I'm not always compelled to post.
1 question
What is the psychic chicken test?

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Tankgirl

My intention wasn't to piss you off or sound harsh. I was just pointing out a few things. This is just the way my mind works, I always look at things in different ways even if I agree with them. I was that annoying student that pointed out the teachers mistakes. Sorry bad habit. Just from looking at your profile and threads it seemed you write about this a lot. You don't like being called a medium, yet you have one titled Blooming of a Medium. Then the Freak one and a couple on ESP and medium ship. The painting one is in a couple of different threads. It seems like a lot of duality in your posts. You want to help people but this "sense" doesn't work like that. It's not like you have control over it or can even direct it in any specific way. It's either there or not. I'm not a skeptic. I do believe you and except your proof. I have my own experiences that defy explanation. Not getting into that here. All I was doing was showing you how it looks to others, or how others might interpret your threads. I only said the stuff about personal info and your name because there is a part in T&C on that. Do whatever you want. You posted a rant and rants get negative. I'm sorry people bother and annoy you with requests for proof. People are either open minded or not. It can't be easy dealing with the stuff you've written about. I don't know about other people but I don't always want to post on old threads. I do read a lot of old threads when I search topics but I'm not always compelled to post. 1 question What is the psychic chicken test?

You didn't upset me, at least not really, it just seemed odd. This thread itself turned into something I was not expecting, I guess I should of.
A lot of the threads were very old. The medium thread started back in 2004. A few years after it started happening to me. I continue the story because it continues to go on and a lot of people seem interested. People know what a medium is, so that was the title I use so they will understand what the thread is about. People call it mediumship, I call it a weird life.

As far as breaking t&c, I try really hard to respect the rules here. I also hope that if I am breaking t&c, the Mods would address it. I did not blur my name out because I didn't think of it before I posted it, and now, if I were to do that, it would come up as picture removed, and people would just see a blank spot instead of the log. I don't care if people know who I am as well. I am a nobody so it does not matter to me.
I kind of hope that explains it a little better. A lot of my threads were old. When I first came here in 2004. I don't mean to repeat them.

The duality in my posts is because I am trying to figure it out just like a lot of people. I do try to be consistent though.
As far as directing and helping people out, I do, when I can, if it works that way. I am not really in control of that myself. I do read tarot, and that often leads to other experiences during a tarot reading such as a medium experience.

I also appreciate your explanation, I see where you are coming from, feedback is always a good thing, even if it seems to be negative, we all need it. I write a lot about my experiences, because I am a soul searcher, and my life is a spiritual journey. The psychic aspect of it plays a big role, and some people find use in what I write about, and to me, that is helping out in one of the only ways I can.

People only bother me when they come at me from a negative angle, but I do understand why they do it.
That is what annoys me.

I hope this explains myself a little better.

I almost forgot! The psychic chicken test I found a long time ago on the web. It gives you 4 choices of symbols and you try to figure out what symbol is chosen for that set of symbols. It keeps track of how well you do, much like Zener card ESP tests. That used 5 cards with symbols instead of 4 symbols like the psychic chicken test.
I thought it was a fun test/game to play around with.
edit on 30-5-2013 by Darkblade71 because: addressed the psychic chicken test.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

This rant is frustration over those who say people cannot see into the future,see "ghosts", energy fields, mind reading, aura gazing, healing through energy, out of body experiences, astral travel, etc etc etc..

well none of those things are real, OP you might as well add Santa, the tooth fairy and the perfect woman to that list because they are things that also do not exist.

nice rant,

about stuff that isnt real...

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

My wife is the perfect woman...for me.

As to the rest of your comment,
I disagree

Well accept the Santa and tooth fairy thing...

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
ok a little more into Ray, old neighbor past away a few months ago, ive been like a grandchild to him and his wife take care of shoveling, lawn, anything they need basically. ill have to ask his wife to look for it but i remember him showing me a newspaper article about him predicting a crop circle in england near some castle. his weather predictions were reliable he couldnt tell you exactly what next weeks or months weather would be but he did predict snowfall amounts, major storms and possibly natural disasters (earth quacks and volcanos) i say possibly only due to earth quacks and volcanoes happen normally but however when they did they were on the news nationally, he would have dreams involving water and other elements different things would give him different information i guess youd call it. i use to doubt it alot but the story he had about the bird and people was so weird he told me about it and said he knew something was gonna happen something involving water and people, him not wanting to get in even though it was inviting his story and the way he read his dreams was amazing. we always had some sort of storm whether it would be rain thunder wind snow, no not every storm or weather change but i can vouch that in the 17 years i knew this guy, hes made me take a step back and wonder both amazed and skeptical. the ufo stuff kinda threw me off cause lets face it if someone claims they can communicate with them you have to question their sanity however when youve known someone for awhile and know they are healthy in the mind and hear a claim like that, what if he was communicating? as far as i got from him he said they basically chatted like me or you would, him not asking for high tech adavnces or information just willing to listen and talk without gain from the other, was why they would communicate, the only info i guess he claims to have gotten is that they watch and wait till its the right time to introduce themselves now they cant cause we have warring on our minds and they cant intervene with our development or destruction untill we get that warring out of our minds... crazy as it sounds he was a very intelligent man and if he was insane he wasnt insane enough to need to be locked up. the aliens ehh im skeptical, but as far as his predictions and dreams yeah just like you may be a retard when it comes to math while i have no issues, your mind may be able to communicate or predict weather or even read minds if you excercised it right or tuned it in thought in that frame of mind. you wouldnt think you could hop on a bike and take right off why would esp or telepathy be any different than math, speaking, or riding a bike? any great athlete will tell you if you go in to any sport doubting youll win or score, you probably wont. well if you want esp the first step would be opening your mind to these ideas, youll never recognise a good route to a touchdown if you always assume theres no way to do it. ill look to give you the "hard" evidence but then again theres a saying " you can get a good look at a t-bone... but wouldnt you rather take the butchers word for it?" but none the less i will find some proof of his "works"

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Here Something interesting !!

The Legacy of Marcel Vogel

Abstract Marcel Joseph Vogel (1917 - 1991) was a research scientist for IBM’s San Jose facility for 27 years. He received numerous patents for his inventions during this time. Among these was the magnetic coating for the 24” hard disc drive systems still in use. His areas of expertise were phosphor technology, liquid crystal systems, luminescence, and magnetics. In the 1970’s Marcel did pioneering work in man-plant communication experiments. This led him to the study of quartz crystals and the creation of a faceted crystal that is now known as the Vogel-cut® crystal. The Vogel-cut® crystal is an instrument that serves to store, amplify, convert, and cohere subtle energies. Marcel’s research into the therapeutic application of quartz crystals led him to the investigation of the relationship between crystals and water. He discovered that he could structure water by spinning it around a tuned crystal, altering many of the characteristics of the water and converting it into an information storage system.

OK you saying what does he have to do with this thread right !!

OK!! Alrighty Then !

In 1969 Marcel gave a course in creativity for engineers at IBM. It was at this time that he read an article in Argosy magazine entitled “Do Plants Have Emotions?” about the work of polygraph expert Cleve Backster into the responsiveness of plants to human interaction. Despite initial rejection of the concept of human-plant communication, he decided to explore these strange claims. He was able to duplicate the Backster effect of using plants as transducers for bio-energetic fields that the human mind releases, demonstrating that plants respond to thought. He used split leaf philodendrons connected to a Wheatstone Bridge that would compare a known resistance to an unknown resistance. He learned that when he released his breath slowly there was virtually no response from the plant. When he pulsed his breath through the nostrils, as he held a thought in mind, the plant would respond dramatically. It was also found that these fields, linked to the action of breath and thought, do not have a significant time domain to them. The responsiveness of the plants to thought was also the same whether eight inches away, eight feet, or eight thousand miles! Based on the results of the experiments the inverse square law does not apply to thought. This was the beginning of Marcel’s transformation from being a purely rational scientist to becoming a spiritual or mystical scientist. Basically it was found that plants respond more to the thought of being cut, burned, or torn than to the actual act. He discovered that if he tore a leaf from one plant a second plant would respond, but only if he was paying attention to it. The plants seemed to be mirroring his own mental responses. He concluded that the plants were acting like batteries, storing the energy of his thoughts and intentions. He said of these experiments: “I learned that there is energy connected with thought. Thought can be pulsed and the energy connected with it becomes coherent and has a laser-like power.”1

He discovered that if he tore a leaf from one plant a second plant would respond, but only if he was paying attention to it. The plants seemed to be mirroring his own mental responses. He concluded that the plants were acting like batteries, storing the energy of his thoughts and intentions. He said of these experiments: “I learned that there is energy connected with thought.

The Legacy of Marcel Vogel

www.vogelcrystals.net...

as it was also shown here on ATS that !! that Water like Crystal can Retain Memory infomation

Scientists investigate water memory, page 1
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 31-5-2013 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

It is amazing what thought can produce.
thoughts are things,
or so the saying goes in spiritual/psychic circles.

But then I think to much, or so I am told by my wife.
thank you for that thought provoking thought.

If you take one plant, and think/send it caring thoughts, and take one right next to it and think/send bad thoughts like cutting it or burning it, I wonder how the two would react?

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   

reply to post by Wolfenz

It is amazing what thought can produce.
thoughts are things,
or so the saying goes in spiritual/psychic circles.

But then I think to much, or so I am told by my wife.
thank you for that thought provoking thought.

If you take one plant, and think/send it caring thoughts, and take one right next to it and think/send bad thoughts like cutting it or burning it, I wonder how the two would react?

It Makes you wonder !

About all communication of living things of thought Responses
as to telepathy aka ESP Plant Incest or Beast !

well Especially Plants & Bees as Both cant Live Without the other in some cases

well for you question careing thoughts to one plant and the other bad thoughts the first one would think I better keep on doing what im doing or ill be next !!

edit on 31-5-2013 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Power_Semi

Ok, let me think for a second, just for fun, I'll do this one. Or give it a shot at least.

Within a few weeks to month there will be something major regarding an island surround by sand.
It is tropical.
Hawaii perhaps.

I am not taking this serious, but that is what image came to my mind

It probably came to your mind because you'd just read about tropical islands in my post 3 posts above yours.

Try to be original at least can't you.
edit on 29-5-2013 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)

Hows it going?

Please see this thread:
5.4 loihi Seamount 6/4/13

I hope that is all that is going to happen.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

See post above,
peace

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
There's no proof there, you said things that popped into your mind which even you said take with a pinch of salt, ie how can we take stuff as proof when even you have no clue.

The other proof was a picture that someone felt connected to...

Sorry, its so vague and miles away from proof.

Sorry, ESP is not real because of this, at best you are making wild guesses and using a bit of cold vetting to gain little divots of what to reply to.

You would have a clear link to the mental imagery and be able to give exact descriptions, names and places and not the sideshow act used by many. No disrespect to you but you claimed proof and provided guesses and vagueness..

See post above post above.
How many vague guesses is it gonna take?

Can't put it in a box like that,
I wish I could.
Maybe someday, maybe not.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by bbracken677

Would those who are telekinetic, please raise my hand!

(sorry, but I love Stephen Wright)

You claim to be a psychic but yet refuse to provide any proof, even though it is the most natural thing in the world for someone to respond to such a claim with a "prove it" request.

I am a skeptic, in that I want to believe, but yet have never known anyone who could actually prove it....There are plenty of examples around of people who claim, or who others claim to be psychics but the proof offered is generally one of several categories:

1) The historic individual (such as Nostradamus) who made predictions that were so vague or unspecific that they were bound to be fulfilled in time.
2) Personalities who claim to be able to read minds etc but are really just skilled magicians using tricks, research or whatever to make it appear they can read minds.
3) Anecdotal stories...such as the one my family tells regarding a great uncle who became sick and was taken to the hospital. His 3 sisters all piled into a car to visit him (from another city) and during the trip one of them became upset and swore she just heard his voice. She was sure, for some reason, that he had just died. They all noted the time and once arriving at the hospital (this was long before cell phones) they discovered he had, indeed, died at the noted time. Really spooky and creepy, but not having been there...it is just anecdotal evidence to me.

I guess what I am asking is, since this isnt a religious thing, that you provide some piece of proof that does not require simple faith that you can do this thing but rather demonstrates an ability.

Proof, for me, would be something other than anecdotal, something other than a possible trick, and something fairly specific.

Can you tell us what is to be new major news over the next couple of weeks? or even months?

It has been one month. I answered with This:

It is tropical.
Hawaii perhaps.

I am not taking this serious, but that is what image came to my mind, so lets just see what happens, if anything.
Even if I am wrong,It is just what came out, so I am going to let it be at that.

I like to play sometimes,
and when I feel no stress, and relax, I do not mind attempting something like this.

I do want to clarify that people seem to think I am claiming I am special, I am a nobody, and no more special than anyone else. We all have it.

But lets see what happens.

A few days after I said this Hawaii had a 5.3 on the big island, and in an unusual spot. There was a thread created about it here:
5.4 Loihi Seamount

That was an unusually big shaker for the island.

Would this count as a hit?

Considering earthquakes was kind of the issue being discussed with ESP, I find it rather fitting.

So whatcha think?

I have stated here before on ATS that often times visions and the like appear much worse than the actual event, so this also would fit into how I kind of see things. That was a fun one, thank you for asking the question.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

But I still grow frustrated sometimes. It seems that when I point people to examples here on ATS that I have done, they don't say much after. In fact, sometimes they don't respond at all. And that frustrates me too. I want to know what people think, not because I worry, but because I want to know what goes on in peoples heads. I am a curious creature that way.

I rest my case.

No response at all, negative or positive to the question asked and the answer given after it started to come about.
On a side note to the prediction, I would really keep an eye on the Loihi Seamount.

Although it was to provide proof, I still think that over the coming months more might develop from it. When I was asked this question and saw the Hawaiian Islands, I also had the thought of something sinking or rising, so I believe more is to come from this area. I did not post that, and maybe I should have, but I did tell my wife when we were discussing this thread and response to that question, so over the course of the next few months I am keeping an eye on this area to see if I am correct.

edit on 6-7-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

My wife is the perfect woman...for me.

As to the rest of your comment,
I disagree

Well accept the Santa and tooth fairy thing...

Yea, until we're about 8 years old. At which time we realize it's not real. At least... Most of us do.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by HairlessApe

So Hairless Ape, are you skeptical, or cynical?

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I'm just dropping a little more "proof" for you that ESP in whatever form (In this case a dream) happens.

a reply to: Darkblade71
Click my name to see the dream.

I had that dream Sept 2nd 2013
(where the dream is located in Sled's thread)

Sylvia died November 20, 2013
en.wikipedia.org...
The only dream I have ever had about her.
So when I dream about people like that, I pay attention.

I posted this on another thread however, it is relevant to this thread as well.

There was no prediction here.
Just a strange dream about someone who was going to pass away in the psychic community.
I was wondering why I had that dream,
and then she died and I went Oh!
Take it or leave it,
it is what it is.

the next night I had another dream.
it was about two brother fighting.

originally posted by: Darkblade71
Yesterday morning I wake up after having a dream about two brothers fighting in an apartment.
(broken doors etc)

At around 10 am I hear the police are at the other building.

When we go over to find out what was going on, I find out that someone committed suicide.
After the police did their investigation and left, we had to go in and assess the damage done to the apartment so we would know what to tell the bio-hazard team..
(he blew his own head off with a shotgun)
It was a total mess, never seen anything like that before,and don't want to ever again.

It is strange that I had these two dreams (one about a ghost, almost never dream about ghosts)
and then the two brothers fighting.

There were three people living there, a mother and her two sons, who both were agoraphobic and I guess the one who killed himself didn't get along with his mom or other brother from what I have been told.
So I am thinking he got into an argument with his brother, and that is what pushed him over the edge.

I will never know the truth, but that is what I think.
It has kind of put me into a funk, cause what has been seen cannot be unseen.

Once the bio team is done and the apartment is repainted, I will do a cleansing.
Glad I bought that sage.

That was two in a row 1 day apart.

One is documented here on Sled's paranormal thread, well they both are although the brothers one I did not post until a day after.
I was in to much shock over having to see and deal with a suicide aftermath.

But the one before, followed by this one...

Things that make you go hmmmmm.....

edit on 9-8-2014 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

It is tropical.
Hawaii perhaps.

I am not taking this serious, but that is what image came to my mind, so lets just see what happens, if anything.
Even if I am wrong,It is just what came out, so I am going to let it be at that.

I like to play sometimes,
and when I feel no stress, and relax, I do not mind attempting something like this.

I do want to clarify that people seem to think I am claiming I am special, I am a nobody, and no more special than anyone else. We all have it.

But lets see what happens.

a reply to: bbracken677
Sometimes a visual helps.
You ever going to come back and respond?
You asked!

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join