It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me, anyone, please just play attention to what is happening to me

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DivineEvolution

I'm violating a personal rule to not post on a thread until I have read all of it, so please forgive me if i have missed what has already been covered.

This is as real as it gets and if I cant rely on the police, who can I? All I can do so seek outside assistance anywhere and everywhere. I pray to God , i pray to you all please help me, i need any assistance. Im from canada and I need someone to reach about this NOW
What kind of assistance do you want from anonymous people on the Internet? I will pray for you, as you are clearly suffering, but I know nothing about Canadian law, and I doubt many others here do either.

I also don't know anything about current Canadian mind control efforts, and if I did, I wouldn't write about it here.

I've had some of the same symptoms you describe, and both of my parents lived in Canada for a large portion of their lives, but I've come to different conclusions in my case. My conclusions involve my age, past involvement with heavy armored forces, and coincidence. I don't believe I'm a target of a government. I can offer suggestions, but I suppose they've already been made, or you've thought of them yourself.

Besides prayers, what can we offer?

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DivineEvolution
I have been subject to what is likely gangstalking, or remote harassement from people within or outside a law enforcement agency that has actively gone to the police to prevent me from getting help about my LIFE being in danger.

I seriously feel like I am in a lot of danger, since whoever these people are have prevented the police from assisting me. i need any advice from anyone, this is like some kind of damn conspiracy theory against me come to life. Please , everyone, i beg you to pay attention to what happens to my life.

this has been building up over the past month, from phone calls , to remote electronic harassment like turning off my pc remotely, to psychotronic weapons being used against me. Im very serious , this is all documented.

That ringing that people hear , this is purely from these people! its just psychotronic weaponry!

If you hear a high pitched frequency that only occurs when you are using electronics, they are using electronic gadgets to remotely monitor you!

if you are experiencing any physical symptoms related to this, like irregular heart beat and twitching, this is them and related to microwaves being aimed at you!

they have been calling and hanging up on me, using EMP devices to intimidate me, and now it stepped over the line with them preventing the police to assist me. Whoever they are, they are within powers of the law , but insist on targeting me via these weapons

Maybe I have said too much, i dont know what it is. I even left a youtube video about all of this, please at the very least pay attention to what happens to me today and tomorrow until i find a lawyer to fight this, or anyone.

[SNIP]

i have documented everything and will be taking this to a human rights lawyer, this isnt right. please anyone help me, I tried to call the police about this , I even told them i have reason to believe someone is breaking into my apartment building, they just kept on telling me "dont worry, things are just going bump in the night"

What kind of response is that to such a threat?!??!! When I asked for police assistance they just asked for my name , put me on hold, and said "dont worry about it, things just go bump in the night"

This is as real as it gets and if I cant rely on the police, who can I? All I can do so seek outside assistance anywhere and everywhere. I pray to God , i pray to you all please help me, i need any assistance. Im from canada and I need someone to reach about this NOW
edit on 26-5-2013 by DivineEvolution because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-5-2013 by Gemwolf because: Removed link to video that contains personal information.

Have you tried disconnecting your PC and console from the network while you are not there? My Linux laptop would automatically connect to any wi-fi network that came on line, even when the control panel icon said that the network was disabled.
Do you have a wifi router/firewall? One of those can trace as well as block all traffic to and from your PC. On Linux systems, you get programs like tcpdump, wireshark, lsof that list all the network traffic and open files on your system.

A rootkit isn't out of the realm of possibility. Remote control of PC's is possible. My aunt couldn't get her web browser to work, so she contacted her ISP. Next thing she knew, the technician guy was opening and closing windows on her PC, clicking buttons and typing in numbers. She thought it was amazing... I thought it was creepy.

Tinnitus? High frequency sounds can be caused by transformers about to fail or under bad electric conditions. Try getting one of those APS power bars that filter the electricity and provide an emergency backup.

I know the thing about the letterbox - my first apartment had a letterbox in the door rather than a communal mailbox- it was goddamn weird to come home and find it wide open, even when it did have a spring to keep it closed. Though it had been repainted which disabled the spring, but still ... who on earth was opening it? My only explanation was gusts of wind when the communal door was opened - that happened once. If timelapse webcams had been around, I would have set one pointed at the door.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Most of the symptoms you are describing could just be caused by electromagnetic disturbances. Many frequencies are known to effect the human body. Maybe you are just in the wrong place and have nothing to worry about.. Best of luck anyhow..

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I get a ringing in my ear that comes and gos, is more noticable at night when im online
But i do know that i have some ear damage......the OP should have his ears checked out too....
just for the sake of knowing if the ringing could be physical.....it reacts to the sound environent im in....
The reason i notice it more at night is cause its quieter and im usually alone on the computer...
its not comming from my l;aptop but you might make that mistake...

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DivineEvolution
Listen, I wasn't trying to insult anyone who was trying to help.

You sure about that?.....

NONE of you are qualified to be giving me medical advice, because you are nobodies on a conspiracy theory message board.

I call that insulting, especially for those who HAVE tried to help you. And it begs the question, WHY did you ask for help HERE?

The level of immaturity here highlights how ignorance rules some after all.

You said it.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Also try burning sage all over your apartment when you feel things getting strange. Also black smoke around your body for several minutes works too.
2nd line
edit on 27-5-2013 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Who did I piss off?

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

THe vocal samples in this video sound alot like what its like to hear psychotronic style things.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

The beeping noise early in the morning, is the hot water relay switch. It turns off when its not the cheap rate.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

I agree with your point and observation and can only add, as far as I can see he's just an average run of the mill shallow tight arse.

not at all elightened like you and me

**P.S. I'm just having fun here everyone

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanDash

Originally posted by grubblesnert
Have you been exposed to the two most diabolical of methods:
...1. "pull my finger": ... ...This technique is employed to cause a...fracture of trust and dissacotiation of the subject's preceived norms.
...2. "I've got your nose" This...will only be employed in the most extreme circumstances...
...I have personally witnessed both of these effective methods deployed with effect.
...anyways that all for now.................

What a Tease!
I have been the victim of both of these maneuvers...repeatedly...
Others told me I was just insatiably gullible, or trusting...or something...
You, however, have given me no hope... Just told me "what happened" - not - "how to fight back or win".
Don't even want to hear about the "finger in a cup".
This is unsettling, to say the least.
Not to worry my friend! If i told you the details of "finger in a cup" I guarentee you you would love it. Remember, as on ATSer has stated about my post already "it's all in the mind"

P.S. I invented "finger in a cup" and have used it one co-workers, friends, my own children, wife and even prison trustees and Deputy Sherriffs with great success and effect for more than 26 years now

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Originally posted by smyleegrl
Whether you believe the OP or not....he believes these things are happening to him. It's very real to him, and frightening. He's asking for help, not scorn.

And what you must understand is that we've had plenty of people come to ATS to troll the members here. Watching the video in the OP, he sounds like and looks like he's reading from a script or prepared statement. I don't believe any of it. People who are in need of real help don't come to a conspiracy internet forum.

I've been on ATS long enough to see the trolling. I get that.

People seek help wherever they can find it. If a persons only contact with others in a social media platform, then that is where they will go for help.

I just happened upon this thread and have to agree with you. A lot of times I catch myself wanting to roll my eyes from some of the things I see posted here, but I have also experienced things others would deem "not quite right" so have tons of other folks. I always wonder if some of these people aren't telling the truth. Flying cars seemed nuttier than a fruit cake a few decades back.... not so much now. And the quickest way to get anyone to stop "speaking up" is to discredit them, make them seem insane, distraught, paranoid, etc. We see it done with conspiracy theorists and other "outside groups" all the time. I don't believe everything I read or see.... but sometimes I do wonder if we aren't all too quick to slap a "loony bin" sticker on some folks.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
DivineEvolution, I'm sure virtually everyone here wants to help you in any way they can. I would if I could, but sadly I am powerless to offer advice or assistance over the internet.

That said, I can only offer my opinion and would like to ask you some questions.

What you are asserting is happening to you is conceivable. I try to remain open to all possibilities, and what you have said is not outside the realm of possibility. I also know what it is like to be in a situation (not necessarily of this nature, but still) and to have no one believe you or take you seriously. I know how frustrating and frightening that can be. So if what you say is happening to you is happening, you have my sympathies and best wishes.

With that said - and I do not say this to in any way attack or insult you - I must raise an alternative possibility to what you believe. I noticed that you seem very certain of your conclusions about many of these phenomena and their sources. You use the word "must" many times in your posts, as though there are no other possible explanations for these events. I would caution against such conclusions without absolutely compelling evidence. So we need to consider what you have said, and ask: do you feel you have compelling evidence for your conclusions about these events?

For example, my PC monitor emits a high frequency noise that is very similar to tinnitus but is clearly associated with the monitor because it stops when it's powered off. Yet I have not experienced any of the other things you've described and have never felt stalked or harassed. However, you have concluded that it "must" be psychotronic activity. Is there a basis for that conclusion beyond the sound itself and your belief that it is so?

Likewise, you say that your computer and TV have switched off without input from you and that this too "must" be a symptom of the gangstalking. Why have you concluded this, and on what basis? Can you elaborate on why you feel people may be breaking into your home i.e. evidence of forced locks, broken windows, missing items, etc.? You also say it "must" be someone or some group within the intelligence community. Why do you feel this is true?

This may be an uncomfortable question, and again, my intent is not to offend. But have you considered the possibility that your thinking and conclusions may not be wholly rational? I am not asserting that they aren't. I'm just asking, because I think in a situation like yours, it behooves both us and you to consider all possibilities.

I'm not making any assertions about what has or hasn't happened to you. As I said, if you are experiencing what you say you are, I do not want to make your situation worse by casting aspersions on you or making you feel even more isolated. And I know questioning your sanity is dismissive and too convenient a way to brush what may be a real problem under the rug. And I don't want to do that to you. I'm just trying to understand your situation, the evidence, and your logic because as an outsider, I can only go by what you tell me.

Peace.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Dude, relax.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent008

Yeah its easy to say when your not the one being prepped. One day the world will have the tools to stop all weapons. And the house of cards will fall and feel the shame they caused others.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Many people hear 'inner sound'! From the Hatha Yoga Pradipika:

84. During the initial stages of the practice, various prominent, inner sounds are heard. But, when progress is made, more and more subtle [sounds] are heard. Because your consciousness moves to ever-higher levels, perception becomes subtler.

85,86. In the beginning, various sounds are heard within the body resembling those of the ocean, the clouds, the kettledrum and the Jarjara drum. In the middle, [the sounds ] resemble those of the drum (Mardala), the conch, the bell and the horn. Finally, the sounds resemble those of the tinkling bells, the flute, the Vina, and bees. Thus are heard the various sounds from the middle of the body

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

if you are experiencing any physical symptoms related to this, like irregular heart beat and twitching, this is them and related to microwaves being aimed at you!

I have all the symptons. My next question is why would they bother shooting me with microwaves what could they possibly gain from it?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

I have all the symptons. My next question is why would they bother shooting me with microwaves what could they possibly gain from it?

this can be stopped, read my threads here and elsewhere, youtube as well, i explain how to minimize and redirect the energy.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
You are not the only one out there that has the ability to hear high pitched whines and sounds. I have it too, bit it aint the "man" out to get me. I keep my family stunned by saying, Phones getting ready to ring, and viola the phone rings, Been able to do this at will since I was very young. I simply hear a really high pitched whirr sound. Don't work with cell phones.

I can be outside and tell you if our T.V. has been turned on. Really high pitched static sound, over the years Ive been able to learn what sound comes from what Item. I know it sounds crazy, but I kid you not. There's times I can lay on our bed and hear a radio playing in my head, no one else can hear it. It sounds real muted and like it's coming from really far away. Can even hear the commercials. Would have never told anyone this except your thread needed it.

I have an inner ear condition Ive dealt with my entire life. I feel this is why I can hear the things I do. As far as you are concerned. Go to an audiologist and have your ears examined. Let this guide you in finding out if your normal, or the "man" is actually out to get you. I would bet good money you have a ear condition you don't know about.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

this can be stopped, read my threads here and elsewhere, youtube as well, i explain how to minimize and redirect the energy.

Can you give me some bullet point summary on what you advising in your other threads. You also didnt answer my question.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join