It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me, anyone, please just play attention to what is happening to me

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by DivineEvolution

Don't worry. Things are just going bump in the night.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Im pretty sure all that the OP says is something that TPTB use today, but you say you've got documented evidence, well no offense but you havent produced any to us that ive seen in the few pages I read, dont take it the wrong way but you may want to rethink what you are calling documented evidence, if you cant prove it to any of us then you sure wont be proving a single thing to a lawyer or judge. Please correct me if Im wrong, and please elaborate on what you are calling documented evidence.

I have constant tinnitus, and when it initially started I thought it may have been some type of psyops bull# directed at me(I still dont rule it out altogether), but what evidence do I have that would stand up in a court of law? nilch at the moment, so if you work out how to detect and prove the source of this ringing in the ears that you say is directed to you by all means tell us all how you did it.

If you have no evidence that would stand up in a court of law, I still wouldnt be convinced you are a liar or mentally screwed, as I also believe spirits/jinn will play games with people along the lines you have spoken about in your OP, so dont rule that out either. If its not TPTB and not the jinn, then yeah consider a good holiday, either way dont give up and all the best.
edit on 27-5-2013 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   

All I can say is that I know of someone who went through something similar to a point where he thought he was going insane. His wife took him to the ER where a CT scan was taken to check for brain tumor. Blood work was studied to make sure nothing serious was deficient to cause mania or paranoia. They admitted him into the hospital for further testing and psychological evaluation. His wife was terrified, and didn't know what to think because everything being done to her husband was being done to him on purpose while she was at work. It would stop when she came home.

The ONLY reason his wife started to believe him was that whoever was pulling this, messed up big time. They thought she had left the hospital, and started making hang up calls to his room to further terrorize him.

They had to move. I cannot go into any further detail. I will say this much, they can make you believe your house is haunted. They can do anything. I pray you find safety.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by peashooter

Originally posted by grubblesnert
Have you been exposed to the two most diabolical of methods:

1. "pull my finger": a stranger, or trusted esteemed friend will ask you to pull on his finger(usually the index, but... the finger may vary, )
Upon completion of the pull he will emit a loud and distince flatulant sound from his recum accompanied by a wry smile and probable chuckle.
This technique is employed to cause a confused and unsettled response in the recipent, due to a fracture of trust and dissacotiation of the subject's preceived norms.

2. "I've got your nose" This, by far is the end all in PsyOps mind games and will only be employed in the most extreme circumstances and hard cases. **except, prehaps "finger in a cup" (which gives me shivers!)

Derived from the old magician's trick where in the interigator takes his thumb and index finger, grasps the subject's nose and gives a pull.
This, course happens unexpectedly, causing the subject to possibly/hopefully feel as if his nose may have actually been take/AKA yanked from his face!!
NOTE:
**(If everything has gone according to plan, so far, it is time to bring it all home!)**

At this point the controller will fold his fingers and thumb together in such a way as to mimic a nose being held in his hand therefore convincing the subject that he actually is holding the subject's "nose" in his hand!

Of course this is a ploy where the controller is actually showing the subject a thumb! (the controller's thumb!)HaHa!!
**I'm sorry I do not know the details of this highly classified and elaborated manuveur.**
But I have personally witnessed both of these effective methods deployed with effect. (along with the aforementioned, "finger in a cup" which I may divulge later.

anyways that all for now.................

edit on 26-5-2013 by grubblesnert because: spellin' it's always spellin'!!

edit on 26-5-2013 by grubblesnert because: is

edit on 26-5-2013 by grubblesnert because: bringing it home

edit on 26-5-2013 by grubblesnert because: n between the a and the d

How many edits do you need to post an essentially useless reply as well as a poor attempt at being funny?

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and reply,

The first two were spellin' and puntuation, essential elements to any important document. In your case it turned out to be biblical (Re: the parable "casting pearls before swine")
The third edit was for clarification (basically to "put a cherry on top of this masterpiece.)
The last edit was admittedly just a bit of excessive detail on my part.

So 3 edits were needed. The last maybe maybe not.
But I'm going to stand by the original 4 edits........ yes definately 4 **with option to edit this reply as I see fit**

Care to hear about "finger in a cup"?

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

I'm also a very liberal person, far beyond most concerning spirituality, religion, and how shall we say, taboo subjects that would not please many. This is well known, I don't try to hide it. I am very well endowed with concepts regarding the esoteric and aboriginal spiritual practices.

No wonder you're starting to lose it.

This certainly explains your fascination with the Illuminati, as it is a demonic spiritual force to begin with.

Quit playing with fire and demons before it consumes all of you!

edit on 27-5-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Taissa

They had to move. I cannot go into any further detail. I will say this much, they can make you believe your house is haunted. They can do anything. I pray you find safety.

You don't have any personal thoughts on this that you can share?

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
He has good reason to believe it, there are reports of the government testing that kind of equipment, people who have been tested on did come foreword and told the people what's going on, there are things related to frequencies that give subliminal messaging to people causing suicidal thoughts, the can inflict mental illnesses on the target, they have a device for the open, anyone in the visinity of it are a target and in other classes its targeted at one person, that's one reason it only happens at home and not in public, too many people in the way

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
Everyone,

Whether you believe the OP or not....he believes these things are happening to him. It's very real to him, and frightening. He's asking for help, not scorn.

Please, please keep this in mind before you ridicule his comments. You just might be making things worse.

Respectfully,

smylee

Smylee is right. Also I recommend you go see a doctor, OP!

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by Taissa

You don't have any personal thoughts on this that you can share?

There is a way to weaken them once they've started this little routine of theirs, but it requires brain power over your own body.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

What specific tips can you give the OP on how to do this?

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

...1. "pull my finger": ... ...This technique is employed to cause a...fracture of trust and dissacotiation of the subject's preceived norms.
...2. "I've got your nose" This...will only be employed in the most extreme circumstances...
...I have personally witnessed both of these effective methods deployed with effect.
...anyways that all for now.................

What a Tease!
I have been the victim of both of these maneuvers...repeatedly...
Others told me I was just insatiably gullible, or trusting...or something...
You, however, have given me no hope... Just told me "what happened" - not - "how to fight back or win".
Don't even want to hear about the "finger in a cup".
This is unsettling, to say the least.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Listen, I wasn't trying to insult anyone who was trying to help. I said thank you for the positive input.

NONE of you are qualified to be giving me medical advice, because you are nobodies on a conspiracy theory message board.

The level of immaturity here highlights how ignorance rules some after all.

I will also mention that once I got medical attention, called the police, got my family to listen to me (and now we are doing stuff about this) , these noises stopped. Coincidence? Maybe. We'll see how things play out.

There's many things I'm also not sharing with you all, based on the kinds of responses I'm already getting. Many critics from the peanut gallery are simply not educated in the things that I'm educated in. I didn't try to bait you in order to insult you, instead those that insulted me took the initiative to post in this thread. Those people should ask themselves why do you bother to initiate insult to people you don't know? Do you enjoy trying to inflict negative actions onto others? Why comment on mental health issues, when none of you are experts in these fields? All you ATS licensed psychologists come off as very ignorant. I have seen professional psychologists and sought the advice of medical professionals in the past and I don't have any mental issues. Often I am merely a very stressed person who simply pushes himself very hard in my personal achievements. Even the police told me that you're probably just stressed from all the work you've been doing at college, and the work im doing now.

If you really want to know more about my engineering work, the esoteric dealings I've had, personal liberal values and so forth, please PM me, or read my other topic that I have posted in philosophy and metaphysics.

I have taken all positive responses into mind, and I will remember what you have all said. Especially some of the responses that coincidentally hit far too close to home. I will state once again that this matter is done with now, I have dropped everything concerning the esoteric, and I am only praying to God, and keeping my faith with God.
edit on 27-5-2013 by DivineEvolution because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-5-2013 by DivineEvolution because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Stress is a high probability but I hate to be the one to inform your educated person that stress is a psychological disorder. As a member of the military I have seen many with PTSD which is not just a disorder brought about by war activities. PTSD can be brought on by any traumatic event or even a perceived event. You do need help but not from police, a lawyer or your family but from a professional.

No one claimed to be a doctor but many have pointed out that they do have professional training and expressed concern for your health, and again you insult and throw barbs at those individuals and this due to your education ?

You actually sound very immature and uneducated but this is most likely do to your ill health. Your family is most likely placating your behavior because they do not know what else to do. You become very angry with just us so I can only imagine how you became with them. Please get some help, as an educated person you must be able to discern this is the best route for you to take.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJMSN

Stress is a high probability but I hate to be the one to inform your educated person that stress is a psychological disorder. As a member of the military I have seen many with PTSD which is not just a disorder brought about by war activities. PTSD can be brought on by any traumatic event or even a perceived event. You do need help but not from police, a lawyer or your family but from a professional.

No one claimed to be a doctor but many have pointed out that they do have professional training and expressed concern for your health, and again you insult and throw barbs at those individuals and this due to your education ?

You actually sound very immature and uneducated but this is most likely do to your ill health. Your family is most likely placating your behavior because they do not know what else to do. You become very angry with just us so I can only imagine how you became with them. Please get some help, as an educated person you must be able to discern this is the best route for you to take.

I second this as OP displayed the exact opposite of what they state in this thread.

OP,

when you say

There's many things I'm also not sharing with you all, based on the kinds of responses I'm already getting. Many critics from the peanut gallery are simply not educated in the things that I'm educated in.

Toot , toot.

Like many others you love tooting your horn and placing yourself above others.

No wonder your suffering, you only make yourself sick by how you think, getting help can only be done when you realize its your thoughts that need changing so your perceived view of the environment around you changes for the better.

"please just pay attention to whats happening to me" is the title and now on page 7 you tell us your not sharing all yet asking for advice, why make things worse for yourself?

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by peashooter

1. "pull my finger": a stranger, or trusted esteemed friend will ask you to pull on his finger(usually the index, but... the finger may vary, )
Upon completion of the pull he will emit a loud and distince flatulant sound from his recum accompanied by a wry smile and probable chuckle.
This technique is employed to cause a confused and unsettled response in the recipent, due to a fracture of trust and dissacotiation of the subject's preceived norms.

2. "I've got your nose" This, by far is the end all in PsyOps mind games and will only be employed in the most extreme circumstances and hard cases. **except, prehaps "finger in a cup" (which gives me shivers!)

Derived from the old magician's trick where in the interigator takes his thumb and index finger, grasps the subject's nose and gives a pull.
This, course happens unexpectedly, causing the subject to possibly/hopefully feel as if his nose may have actually been take/AKA yanked from his face!!
NOTE:
**(If everything has gone according to plan, so far, it is time to bring it all home!)**

At this point the controller will fold his fingers and thumb together in such a way as to mimic a nose being held in his hand therefore convincing the subject that he actually is holding the subject's "nose" in his hand!

Of course this is a ploy where the controller is actually showing the subject a thumb! (the controller's thumb!)HaHa!!
**I'm sorry I do not know the details of this highly classified and elaborated manuveur.**
But I have personally witnessed both of these effective methods deployed with effect. (along with the aforementioned, "finger in a cup" which I may divulge later.

anyways that all for now.................

edit on 26-5-2013 by grubblesnert because: spellin' it's always spellin'!!

edit on 26-5-2013 by grubblesnert because: is

edit on 26-5-2013 by grubblesnert because: bringing it home

edit on 26-5-2013 by grubblesnert because: n between the a and the d

How many edits do you need to post an essentially useless reply as well as a poor attempt at being funny?

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and reply,

The first two were spellin' and puntuation, essential elements to any important document. In your case it turned out to be biblical (Re: the parable "casting pearls before swine")
The third edit was for clarification (basically to "put a cherry on top of this masterpiece.)
The last edit was admittedly just a bit of excessive detail on my part.

So 3 edits were needed. The last maybe maybe not.
But I'm going to stand by the original 4 edits........ yes definately 4 **with option to edit this reply as I see fit**

Care to hear about "finger in a cup"?

I don't think Peashooter got the point but I did.

It's all a trick in the mind. There's no real magic here.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Have you considered the possibility that you may have pissed off someone very high up in a powerful coven of witches?
All of this could be done through dark magic. If so, you need a protection spell...and a very powerful one from the sound of things.
edit on 27-5-2013 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
Have you considered the possibility that you may have pissed off someone very high up in a powerful coven of witches?
All of this could be done through dark magic. If so, you need a protection spell...and a very powerful one from the sound of things.
edit on 27-5-2013 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

dabling in that only makes it worse, stop telling him what he needs everyone, he needs to figure it out for himself. Things like this only make it worse. Never mess with energy unless you know what it will do to you.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Ive read and tried understanding your fears and concerns, I have some simple questions.

WHY is this just happening to YOU...out of all the people you know? WHAT have you DONE, SAID, CREATED to make all these incidents, agencies, programs, people DO THIS to you? Tell us what would make whatever it is youre doing, saying, making, teaching, building or studying....attract that much personal interference in your life?

I am of the opinion with other members here who believe you may be paranoid and delusional...but dont take this any other way than its intended!

IF you WERE/ARE paranoid and delusional...and again I say IF.....you would...by definition and all interpretations, explanations and examples you are exhibiting....be just that: paranoid and delusional with a persecution complex.

And...you would deny it. Which you ARE...and that my friend...indicates that what you ARE experiencing and DENYING is EXACTLY what and how these would exhibit themselves.

And they ARE.....good luck to you

edit on 05/05/13 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
No one needs to be a "qualified doctor" to tell you that you have a mental problem. The symptoms are pretty common knowledge. Someone else mentioned already it's likely paranoid schizophrenia.

You can now...curse and insult anyone who tells you that (that you have an illness)...and continue your life with your delusions and spend the rest of your life in fear about "EMP weapons" or "psychotronic weapons" and at one point either snap....or go to a GOOD doctor now and try to get your life back on track w/ medication/therapy etc....it's entirely up to you. If you REALLY believe those things as "real" and ask here on the forum for advice and reject all those who tell you you have a mental condition - be assured it will help you not in the slightest.

Because what you do is you are merely looking for a confirmation for your irrational ideas, the result will be that you what you experience will only get worse, not better if other people "confirm" your delusions and tell you they are real.

(Hint: It is the nature of those conditions that one really thinks the stuff experienced is real. If you wouldn't think it's REAL, you wouldn't have the problem to begin with.)

Then..of course there is the other option that you're just trolling...but who knows...anyway if not seek a doctor now.

edit on 27-5-2013 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Classic case of delusional paranoia. Textbook, even.

Seek help.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join