It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone ever done anything to their body's field?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Ive discovered that since last year after pushing my fields down to my feet, i havent felt much pain or illness. And my condition has improved. Ive talked to one other person who did this on her own too. Was just wondering if anyone else does this.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

Ive discovered that since last year after pushing my fields down to my feet, i havent felt much pain or illness. And my condition has improved. Ive talked to one other person who did this on her own too. Was just wondering if anyone else does this.

How does one do this? Please explain how exactly.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Australiana

Well first i want to add that messing with your energy or fields is unneccessary and can perhaps cause strange experiences to occur after, sdo ive read from others. Only do this if you believe you are being attacked by energy weapons or what the medical community terms as hallucinations. This will reduce the body pains and induced illness pains and bring it to the bottom of your feet as a sharp electric pinprick feeling or buzzing sensation. I had to try it as i had no other options at the time to try, although another option thats safer is rubbing in hand lotion mixed with niacin and whatever other mixtures into your ears and head and face. Over time the sensations will reduce in strength.

Its all done with the mind, you use your mind to sense your feilds energy, should be a buzzing sensation, then envision and push it down, it will likely channel to one leg though.
edit on 26-5-2013 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
reply to post by Australiana

Well first i want to add that messing with your energy or fields is unneccessary and can perhaps cause strange experiences to occur after, sdo ive read from others. Only do this if you believe you are being attacked by energy weapons or what the medical community terms as hallucinations. This will reduce the body pains and induced illness pains and bring it to the bottom of your feet as a sharp electric pinprick feeling or buzzing sensation. I had to try it as i had no other options at the time to try, although another option thats safer is rubbing in hand lotion mixed with niacin and whatever other mixtures into your ears and head and face. Over time the sensations will reduce in strength.

Its all done with the mind, you use your mind to sense your feilds energy, should be a buzzing sensation, then envision and push it down, it will likely channel to one leg though.
edit on 26-5-2013 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

I've been reading your posts and threads for a while. You seem to have a strong mind. You know, everything you think about creates more pathways and connects neurons in your mind which, in turn makes you think about similar things more often. Right? You change your brain with your thoughts. Now, I'm not challenging your beliefs, but would you consider the possibility that the more you think up ways to fight the voices, the more you are cementing in your mind that the voices actually exist? You seem smart enough and open minded, and I hope you can see what i'm saying from my point of view. And from my point of view, it seems you are having an internal struggle that you could possibly cure just by simply but completely ignoring it.

I don't know you, and I don't really know what you're going though. But please consider what i'm saying.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo

i do energy work and have never heard that one before.. but im sure you can do it..

i usually to a command every few days "i raise my vibration to a high level", and just imagine and visualise it in my thoughts, and presto, it works..

we are quite powerful arent we? for being stupid humans..

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I'm not sure this is what you are referring to, but if I am having pain in a certain area of my body, I can visualize (if I focus intensely with my eyes closed) an energy flowing through me in a pulsing fashion which interrupts the pain signal and "washes" it out of my body toward my feet. As soon as I stop though, the pain is back. I have a chronic genetic condition of faulty collagen (affects skin, organs, etc) and causes much joint and muscle pain.

Is this similar to what you're talking about?

Two

edit on 6/2/2013 by twochoicesloveorfear because: Spelling

new topics

top topics

join