It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramids pyramids

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Here is a comparison between my blog stats and a picture of pyramids of Giza. Interesting correlation i thought so I decided to share. Not much for me to say, mainly because it could have no meaning, or reality is trying to tell me something.
edit on 26-5-2013 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
might i ask what substance do you put in your blog?

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by GRS1234

My views on my experience with hearing voices and "hallucinations". As you can see its not that popular.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Is this what ats has come to? Been absent for about a year maybe longer and couldnt hold my tounge when seeing this post.

A pathetic attempt at.....nothing.

Coincidence, yes.
Anything worth posting about,
no

Rant over.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
reply to post by GRS1234

My views on my experience with hearing voices and "hallucinations". As you can see its not that popular.

It all makes sense now...

Later

edit on 26-5-2013 by grindhouzer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Synchronicity.

Synchronicity is the experience of two or more events that are apparently causally unrelated or unlikely to occur together by chance, yet are experienced as occurring together in a meaningful manner. The concept of synchronicity was first described in this terminology by Carl Gustav Jung, a Swiss psychologist, in the 1920s.

The concept does not question, or compete with, the notion of causality. Instead, it maintains that just as events may be grouped by cause, they may also be grouped by meaning. A grouping of events by meaning need not have an explanation in terms of cause and effect. In addition to Jung, Arthur Koestler wrote extensively on synchronicity in The Roots of Coincidence.

Source

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by grindhouzer

no need to drop the hate on me, i just see things differently appearently. Respect the diversity.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Lol

Of all the silly things being put forward as serious topics on ATS, poor OP is copping it for this..

I mean, this.. harmless. Not something to get irked about.

Something really nasty about this sunday. Thank god it's almost over.

Oo

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Pretty cool and should I say almost precise , I can only imagine how you managed to compare the images. If its a coincidence then you found a well fit one, but if its not a coincidence .... It's a Conspiracy

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Why all the negative responses,didn't Tm2 say that there was little to say,that it didn't particularly mean anything,that is was an interesting coincidence/correlation.C'mon the likes of Von Danniken have made a career out of claiming that the pyramids line up with Orion's Belt going on to infer the whole Ancient Alien origin for man from it

edit on 28/5/13 by fastbob72 because: correcting my failed attepmt to change the font

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
It's a sign. Perhaps that you should go to Egypt or perhaps it's just a sign that you are supposed to move on and find your legend, your life's adventure.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

how did you access your blog stats???

new topics

top topics

join