It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dazzling And Magnificent Human Being (verging on "Superhuman")

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   
This follows on from another thread that I just recently replied to: Take Us To Your Leader Human

What would you think of a human being (e.g. in his/her 20s/30s/40s) who spoke several languages and dialects (verging on all of them), had interacted with many (if not most) cultures, had vast stores of knowledge (in his brain, that is), was able to think in complex mind-boggling (almost impossible/unthinkable) ways, was able to juggle with superhuman amounts of information and problems and think up several consequences and implications on the spot (verging on superintelligence); was able to relate to many different peoples and cultures and was generally a tall, dazzling and magnificent human being?

Would you think he was the "anti-Christ" or something? An alien? A clandestine non-human being? A genetic experiment? Would you distrust him if he sought peace amongst all humans and sought to resolve regional and global conflicts? Would you feel threatened? Jealous? Envious?

It's just that if an enlightened and extraterrestrial race came to Earth and asked to see our "leader", surely the above human would be the best representative? But would such a human even be allowed to rise up before being dissected/assassinated/suppressed/killed off by governemnts/corporations/the wealthiest/the elite?

What do you think?
edit on 5/26/2013 by HomoSapiensSapiens because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I suspect you are dreaming about your own self-perceived abilities, but never mind....

Oh, in reflection on your post, was that a question or a query to TPTB that you are on-call, or what was the purpose?

(Sorry, my PC does not kick in until I've had my 2nd cuppa java. Before that time, I tend to think everything is funny.)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by HomoSapiensSapiens

I may qualify!!
if by languages you mean slang, gibberish, retoric, and non-sense

and if by dialect you mean my well honed and suave native southern drawl, and my several mocking sub-speaks EG: New Jersey, Brit, Radical Islam Zealot, Chinaman and Superfly to name a few others....

and if thoughts/ideas you mean my ADHD and OCD endless thought loops, song lyrics (right now it's from the band "X" -- "I must not think bad thoughts" & "The Have Nots" from either Wild Gifts and/or White Girl album(s) circa 1980-81 and constant internal dialog pertaining to me and how everything and everyone revolves around yours truly.
and vast knowledge and incomprehesiable ideas??
You would not believe how often everyone around me exclaims "I don't know what in the hell your talking about", "where are you getting that information from because I've never heard of that before" or "I don't understand how you came up with that notion".
If the answer is yes than I qualify

SuperHuman Grubblesnert! The next big thing

(or plain old everyday run of the mill Narcissist
)

Either way I'm fine with it
edit on 26-5-2013 by grubblesnert because: spellin' and elaboration

edit on 26-5-2013 by grubblesnert because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-5-2013 by grubblesnert because: Is any masterpiece truly ever finished?

edit on 26-5-2013 by grubblesnert because: ^^^^

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
The kind of person you describe most likely does exist. He would start a conspiracy web site.
Wouldn't surprise me actually.

Someone like you describe would not imho seek attention. Knowing that as soon as they appeared on radar, the MIB would be close behind with Dr.s., shrinks, and assorted experts to take him/her apart. To death if necessary so they could create more. The superhuman is spoken of in some philosophies. The idea is, if we were fully 'awake', we would all be this person.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
It sounds like you're describing the last Pope that died. He traveled the world and spoke multiple languages. I have a poetry book of his, and it seems he had true insight into the condition of the soul.

That's not superhuman. That's what happens after you turn off the pop culture medias.

After the English, the French and the Spanish, I'm running into Greek and Sanskrit. So what? That's all human. Super human is if they start inventing languages that haven't existed yet.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I saw the title of the thread and immediately thought: "How nice, a thread about me". After reading it I am certain it is about me....

Anyway..

Would you think he was the "anti-Christ" or something? An alien? A clandestine non-human being? A genetic experiment? Would you distrust him if he sought peace amongst all humans and sought to resolve regional and global conflicts? Would you feel threatened? Jealous? Envious?

I'd really have to look in his/her eyes. The eyes tell everything...

Peace

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime

I saw the title of the thread and immediately thought: "How nice, a thread about me". After reading it I am certain it is about me....

Anyway..

Well First I say.. Welcome to the narcessist club!

Then I must insist get in line!, (behind me of course).

We have a lot of work to do. ( at my direction of course).

top topics

join