It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Encounters: U.F.O. Experience now open in Myrtle Beach, SC, how many ATSers will go??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   

A friend of mine visiting Myrtle Beach this weekend told me about this, I am SOOOO planning on going in June

Welcome Earthling!
“Encounters: U.F.O. Experience,” the world’s first comprehensive exhibition exploring reports of U.F.O.s, alien abductions and encounters with extraterrestrials, is now open at Broadway at the Beach in Myrtle Beach, S.C. Presented by Intergalactic Brands, the family-friendly exhibition features seven different galleries that focus on areas such as ancient alien encounters, the military’s role in modern sightings, and pop culture’s fascination with extraterrestrial life. In addition, an interactive aspect of the exhibition provides attendees with an opportunity to have a simulated alien abduction experience based on observations and claims from people reportedly abducted by aliens.

We have our own little Roswell type museum here on the east coast, and only about 3 hours from me!!!

“We are especially excited about debuting this exhibition at Broadway at the Beach in Myrtle Beach,” said Brian Bouquet of The Event Agency, the company responsible for developing Encounters: U.F.O. Experience. “Myrtle Beach has quite the reputation for U.F.O. sightings and had more than 50 just last year. Here – and around the world – people have been fascinated with the idea of alien encounters for centuries. So Myrtle Beach is the logical choice to be the first stop on what we expect to be a worldwide tour.”

Stanton Freidman gave a speech at the exhibition's opening:

The exhibition is scheduled to be at Broadway at the Beach through Labor Day. During April and May, it will be open Thursdays from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Sundays from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.; and Fridays and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Beginning Memorial Day, Encounters will be open seven days a week, Sundays through Thursdays from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Fridays and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.

I have ConCarolinas this coming weekend, so I'm planning on going one weekend in June, depending on when I can get my son (who also loves UFO and alien lore as much as I do), any local ATSers planning on going to check it out??

Encounters is located on the northeastern side of Broadway at the Beach in a building distinguished by a flying saucer bursting from its side. Tickets are $14 for adults, $12 for seniors and students, and $10 for children (ages 4 – 12). Children under the age of three are free.

For those too far away, I'll be bringing my camera and taking pics and video of the museum

ETA: just found this video about the museum:

ufoexhibition.com

edit on 5/25/2013 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/25/2013 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.
edit on 26/5/2013 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Next time I'm in Myrtle Beach, I'm going!

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I'm going for vacation really soon.

I need it.

But sorry, won't be visiting.

I'll be playing poker the entire time.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Diabolical

well take a break and check it out!!

new topics

top topics