It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS UFO WATCH 2013.... participate...post your findings...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by notsum1

Looks like a blurred bird or insect.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

If that was a cloud it vanished within seconds. I understand that this place is full of people looking to fool people, and me being a noob does nothing for my credibility, but i am a physicist (well ill have a PhD in a year maybe two) and want nothing but answers about a picture i took wile on vacation.

My wife suggested that the spot might be a fast moving bird, but it would seem to be a very large bird far away or it would be quite close. This is the best explanation i have heard but the blob in the picture is more blurred than i would expect from my 10 Mpix camera. This could be tested and if i find the time i will.

Is it possible to give any additional info that would help show that this is no hoax? I have the original file with all the photo properties, but im not sure how to keep the properties attached to the file and imk not sure how easy it is to fake that stuff rendering it useless as credible evidence.

I have done some work in astronomical image processing and could analyze the intensity profile to determine a shape. Would this help or even with a profile the image would be too obscure to warrant further investigation.
i.e. Is there anything else i can do to bring some light to this mystery? This has caught my curiosity.
edit on 26-5-2013 by notsum1 because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join