It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS UFO WATCH 2013.... participate...post your findings...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
So as the day draws to a close most of the ats community are just now opening up their eyes getting out of bed and wiping the sandmans magic sand out of their eyes logging onto ats to see if the aliens have finally invaded us.

Over the years I have had my encounters with unidentified flying objects and even seen a fabled saucer that opens up at the bottom and a beam of light shine down.

I have been in the hot tub and watch one for 10 minutes as it stopped right over me. Trying to snap a picture but my new battery and the replacement ones would get zapped of all its energy.

Since the end date of the mayan calender I have noticed a huge influx in ufo activity.

With new information recently obtained from people all over the world we are now having supposed conversations with them with our smart phones and morse code apps.

I urge all of ATS tonight and every night after to go outside and close your eyes invite the ufos with your spiritual energy. Get out your video cameras and start recording if one is close enough and you dont have a video camera snap a picture. What ever.

Grab your smart phone get a morse code app and shine it towards any suspecting ufos asking it to stop go right for yes left for no what ever I want to see wat we get. All this energy going out to invite them to show theirselves are bound to get a few new nice quality videos to add to what we already know. We are not alone out hear.

The truth is out there lets have fun ATS....
edit on 25-5-2013 by lucifer6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-5-2013 by lucifer6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I am going outside to focus my energy on the skies for 10 minutes then open my eyes and see what I got. If something happens pictures will follow sorry no video Im poor lately with funeral expenses had to sell the shirt off my back oneday literally.

Ther I go again

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Bump.

Saw nothing...

UFOS LOVE TO PRETEND TO BE STARS SO DONT JUST LOOK AT THE SKY ONCE AND SAY NOTHING REALLY LOOK....

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucifer6
Bump.

Saw nothing...

UFOS LOVE TO PRETEND TO BE STARS SO DONT JUST LOOK AT THE SKY ONCE AND SAY NOTHING REALLY LOOK....

This is true. They do like to pretend to look like stars after all, what better way to blend into the sky to observe us?. I've managed to see a few last year, and a couple this year. Haven't really been observing the sky as of late to be honest.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

No time like the present right. Hoping to atleast get a few videos over the next month with this thread.

How bout you ggo call them out take the camera and if you get something bring it back. I dont know of any ufo videos specifically made by ats users and you can just pretty much call them out now adays and boom.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Are you serious ?

Is it really possible to invite UFOs with our spiritual energy ?

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicQuest

Dead serious. Try it some time. Tryi it now actually and dont forget the camera
edit on 26-5-2013 by lucifer6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by lucifer6

ive tried that MANY times, no reply

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Damned... You did read that they like to pretend to be stars. Try not focusing on anything when looking at the sky if you feel your vision focus unfocus it

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by lucifer6

ive done this many times, begging them to show thewmselves to me, never happened

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Trying to snap a picture but my new battery and the replacement ones would get zapped of all its energy.

That is quite convenient.

I have noticed a huge influx in ufo activity.

Have any sources for this claim? 99.9% of UFO's posted here on ATS are either fake CGI hoaxes, or identifiable terrestrial objects.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
You have to go outside with a guitar and sing to them. They may comment by flashing their lights in code. But the song should be about them and original, preferably made up as you sing, all the while ignoring your neighbors, who may not appreciate your labors.

Aliens are my audience,
I stand outside and sing and dance,
Flash your lights,
If I sound all right,
Hope you like it--thanks in advance.

Whatever.

edit on 26-5-2013 by xpoq47 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by xpoq47

lmao I just pawned my guitar yesterday damn

But playing the guitar is how I hunt deer. Pick a few strings and the deer come RIGHT UP TO ME them BLAM. Next thing they know they are on my dinner table and freezer.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Yeah ats itself. Youtube videos. But mostly just seeing for myself

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   

UFOS LOVE TO PRETEND TO BE STARS

Pretending to be stars wouldnt work.
Any amateur astronomer worthy of the name could spot a star that shouldnt be there.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Yeah ats itself. Youtube videos.

The majority of "UFO's" posted here on ATS are from YouTube. And YouTube is a junk yard full of hoaxes and videos of terrestrial objects. Because of that, ATS's UFO forum is also now a junk yard full of hoaxes and videos of terrestrial objects.

That means most of the "UFO's" you're seeing aren't really UFO's. They're either hoaxes or planes.

ATS does have quite a few good threads about real UFO incidents. But the majority of threads posted here are of YouTube junk.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Hi ATS
I got this pic while on vacation on the eastern coast of the Yucatan in Mexico. Look to the right of the boat on the horizon. Not sure if there is a logical explanation, but i looked out at that area seconds after taking the picture but the dark spot was not in the sky.

Picture taken 4/29/2013 @ 4:18 pm

Is this a UFO or can someone ID it?

p.s.
I would embed the image but all the instructions i find here on ATS seem to be outdated. I expected to have a photo album page but the link through the "CHANGE Your Account Settings" page just takes me to video.ATS.com

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by notsum1

Looks like a cloud to me.
Not calling you a hoaxer or anything, but that photo could be anything.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join