It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer and the creation of Lyme Disease

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by skitzspiricy

From your link: "the Infectious Diseases Society of America and the American Academy of Neurology, who do not recognize "chronic" Lyme disease as a legitimate diagnosis."

There you go, its another political football disease. We've been bitten by the poli-ticks of scientific experimentation again.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Lyme disease is the cousin of Syphilis.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
If Pfizer developed the Borrelia Burgdorferi bacterium, which causes Lyme Disease, then they must either be the oldest company on the planet or have developed a time machine which allows them to travel at least 5,300 years back in time.

The "Ice Man Mummy" aka "Similaun Man" aka "Oetzi" found in the Austrian Alps back in 1991, suffered from Lyme Disease, among many other health issues, when he was alive 5,300 years ago.

www.livescience.com...
ngm.nationalgeographic.com...
(and many other links)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

A hard to find book about Plum Island goes into detail about this. Can't remember the name of it, but it was a well researched book.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by VivaLaEvolution
If Pfizer developed the Borrelia Burgdorferi bacterium, which causes Lyme Disease, then they must either be the oldest company on the planet or have developed a time machine which allows them to travel at least 5,300 years back in time.

The "Ice Man Mummy" aka "Similaun Man" aka "Oetzi" found in the Austrian Alps back in 1991, suffered from Lyme Disease, among many other health issues, when he was alive 5,300 years ago.

www.livescience.com...
(and many other links)

Okay. Well done! I guess I was just looking for conspiracy where there was none.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Don't worry, it happens. I tend to keep some rather questionable company myself. Oh, who am I kidding? I AM questionable company, in many aspects.

But, sometimes a cigar is just a tick who's been around the block before there was a block.

I used to be obsessed with the Ice Man, so I just happened to know that. It's amazing how many medical questions have been answered (and some raised) by this ancient man's body.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   
You want to watch a movie called ,"Under Our Skin".

Lyme disease is ancient . Otzi the iceman was found to have the Lyme spirochette .
Also ,its been hypothesized that women who were accused of being possessed in the new world ,probably all had Lyme.

They probably contracted it from bugs while coming over to America on the ships from England .
The outbreak of possessions and witchcraft,coincides with the time frame of symptomology of end stage Lyme disease.
Pfizer didn't create it at all. They do however perpetuate the lies about chronic Lyme .

Lyme is also not just tick borne. At this point in time ,Lyme is a biting bug disease.
It's been found in fleas,mosquitoes,spiders ....
It's also been found in the brains of autopsied Alzheimer's patients ,who were never diagnosed with Lyme.
It's possible its sexually transmitted ,and can be a cause of Alzheimer's and organic brain syndrome in the elderly .

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Then they test for lyme disease they are testing for the antibody's of lyme.

The most sensitive test for Lyme disease is the Western blot, which looks at three IgM antibodies and 9 IgG antibodies to antigens found on the Borrelia bacteria that cause Lyme disease.

Any disease you have had leaves behind antibodies. just because you have antibodies for a disorder does not mean you have a active disorder.
All it means is you have been exposed to the bacteria.
And your body may have or have not fought off the bacteria.

In the case of fibromyalgia. if you test pos for lyme and they treat you for lyme disease and you symptoms go away you had lyme disease not fibromyalgia .
and the symptoms do not go away you have fibro not lyme disease

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I never gave lyme disease a second thought, as I live in Mississippi, and its really damn rare to get it here, even rarer is that someone is able to diagnose it. My only exposure to the disease was the girl on 'The Real World- Seattle' on MTV who went loony from it.

I got the bull's eye rash from a tick bite while trail running. I thought it was weird, but I didn't seek medical help for a couple of months because I didnt know the significance of the bull's eye tick bite. I sought help only after my joints started to feel like I was 80 years old. I was also aware that I was loosing my grip on reality (paranoia, lucid dream state while awake, etc.). The spirochetes had went to my joints, central nervous system, and eventually my brain. I swear that I could feel them in my head. The only reason they checked my brain is because I half-jokingly told the doctor I thought I might be going crazy. He knew me personally, and thought this statement was very out of character, so they checked my brain, and it was full of spirochetes.

It took almost a year of intravenous antibiotics, and liposomal vitamin C (thanks ATS
to make the symptoms subside. I finally feel normal again, but this disease left untreated or undiagnosed can destroy your quality of life,and yes it can kill you.

I believe it was not created originally by humans, but I have seen enough evidence that we may have been trying to genetically modify the original disease in the 1970's. That map in the above comment is more than a statistical anomaly, it is a mathematical certainty that something spawned from the area of Lyme in 1975.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by VivaLaEvolution

www.livescience.com...
(and many other links)

As they say, there is nothing new in the world, which is not to say that the priests of science aren't constantly tinkering with old natural raw materials, splicing them, weaponizing them and inoculating plants, animals and people with their new concoctions to "study" the effects.

edit on 28-5-2013 by frazzle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

True,but if you've been bitten by something carrying Lyme disease,chances are good it was also carrying bartonella or babesia ,or both .
Lyme disease patients need to be checked for both bartonella and babesia .
You can get rid of Lyme ,and still have either of the other two,which cause similar problems .
So you can be treated for Lyme,and still seem sick,and its not fibromyalgia at all .
Fibromyalgia really describes the symptoms,not the disease process .

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
bump

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Thanks Beezer for bringing this up, I now know where to dig.

Lyme disease is just starting to penetrate the minds of Australian hypochondriacs sufferers, and with no known instances of the bacteria that causes lyme to be found in ANY Australian ticks; there is quite a bit of sensationalism in the media here of late.

Personally I believe Chronic Lyme Syndrome should have been added to DSM-V

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I don't have time to go thru all the posts here yet there is a new TV Doc. shown late on weekends - "Alien Files - revealed - or something - also Government Secrets - watch out, ahem- the Original Commander of this Military Facility was a German N-ZI Officer - brought over because he was working on a tiny tick, weaponized with a Syphylis type Spirokette,e. Farthest out theory is this is a form of NAZI revenge on the country that bombed them out of WW2. I had some time with Deer lately, lite-rally, in my home formerly wealthy suburb famous for its Parks - one Summer day a large, half inch, grey tick dropped down, then seemed to dissappera on my chest. Hours later I sat in my recliner and felt - a huge grey tick latching on - I threw it across the room, sucked it in my vacuum, threw out the bag.... before I realized people WOULD call this "crazy" - so I should have saved it. Dont feel like going back there to look for somethin' moves that fast.... Yet - farthest out theory so far says the "Grey Aliens", who sort of created us, get the new brain info, the phantom brain of "Toxo-plasmosis-what ever" which half US citizens have and they have twice as many accidents - it has to do with cats, and becoming cat food.... Well it enters thru tiny buggs that bite their way into US. The WIzard of Odd.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by tennisdawg

Glad to hear you have recovered from the hell, that Lyme Disease can cause.

I, like you, never gave Lyme a second thought, until I was bitten by a tick, and developed a rash. I began researching Lyme, and was shocked what I found out. I was tested for Lyme, and the results were negative. However, I have also read where the tests for Lyme are not very accurate. I was put on Doxycyclin for 10 days, as a precaution, while the test was being done.

I have been very tired, with no motivation since I was bitten. I think I may actually have the disease, and the test results were just not accurate. I was bitten in the belly-button, of all places. I felt something in my belly-button, and passed it off as just a bump. The "bump" was still there after four days, so I took a mirror, and found a small brown tick inside. I pulled it out, luckily the head came with it, and I cleaned the area with hydrogen-peroxide, and applied antibiotic ointment. I did not seek medical help till about a week later, when the area became red, and started itching. I did not know at the time, I should have saved the tick for testing.

I realize this bacteria has been around for thousands of years. I also do not think it is a coincidence, that Plum Island is only 10 miles from the town where the outbreak occurred. I know there are coincidences, but this is just not one, in my opinion. Here is a lab, doing all kinds of testing on biological things, and lo and behold, this disease starts, and spreads from a town just 10 miles away.

I believe that some kind of experiments were being done with this bacteria, and somehow it was accidentally released, possibly by a tick that was on a person that worked there. Maybe they lived in Lyme, Conn.

Maybe a tick crawled out of the building. It would not take more than a small crack for the tick to get through. Possibly the tick attached to a bird, and the bird flew to the town, or surrounding area. There are many ways this bacteria could have gotten from the lab, to Lyme Conn. Or maybe it was purposely released.

All I know, is it's just "TOO" coincidental that Lyme Disease started to spread in a town just 10 miles from Plum Island. And like another, who posted the map of the spread of Lyme Disease, with the highest percentage of Lyme Disease is in the North East, that is a red-flag, in my opinion.

Another thing I found out during my research, most everyone with Morgellon's Disease, has Lyme Disease.
The main stream medical community does not recognize Morgellon's , as an actuall disease, but tell that to someone that has it.

I am a firm believer in Kharma, and if these two diseases from hell, were spread either by accident, or on purpose, I pray those responsible, will suffer a thousand times more, than the suffering these diseases have caused so many people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join