It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full video of the woolwich killer interview

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by HelenConway

Originally posted by monkofmimir
I'm sorry but I simply don't understand how this is any different from an American/British soldier killing an enemy combatant. The man who died was a soldier and another soldier attacked and killed him.

A prime example of someone supporting this murderer, by comparing him to an American or British serviceman.

UNBELIEVABLE.

Do you have no moral compass !!!!!!!!!!!!

Go onto the military forums and say that,

He was fighting his own cause, and if soldiers were not killing muslims then he would not felt the need to do this extreme action. Yes it was wrong, but this situation would not exist in the first place if the illegal wars do not exist.

A lot of soldiers join the forces because it's an easy option, or they are not well educated, but soldiers should be aware that what they are signing up for are illegal occupancies, it's their responsibility to make sure that they are joining an army that is fighting a legitimate cause, and so if their are any repercussion to soldiers then they should shoulder some of the blame.

If there were no illegal occupancies, terrorism would not exist..

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DeeKlassified

Why was the film cut for a few sections? User error, or perhaps time to add some fake blood?!

Fake blood? Are you suggesting the soldier was not killed in public like everyone has reported?

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Observor

Because causing problems for those who aren't involved in any way will solve nothing.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
everyone's so busy making this a war of ideals (like you're being led to) that i wonder if anyone asked if this guy had any ties to mi6. i'll call it without knowing a thing about him. years ago he attended an mi6 (secretly) funded terrorist training camp or has been in heavy contact with some intel agency. he probably disappeared for months or years then mysteriously reappeared as an islamic fundamentalist. strangely (for mk suspects) he was very talkative afterwards. of course in a holy war involving sub-standard iq true believers like him, it wouldn't even require 10 minutes of mk. actually scratch that, everything you see around you is mk, therefore he would be both mk and absolutely normal.

you guys in this thread are so divisive, i think you should really stop watching the daytime talkshows and playing call of duty and eating red #40. at least cut back a tad. makes me suspect this thread (actually the posters in it, the op was fine) may be part of the programming. who here isn't infected? being that i'm the only one with my hand down, i'll leave. this whole thread of posts, after the op, is digusting and sad, even the right ones, you should all be sad for yourselves.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

If there were no illegal occupancies, terrorism would not exist..

if there were no govt agencies, terrorism would not exist...

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ThaEnigma

I'm sure there are numerous other ways to get a point across without hacking a person to death in front of your so called "enemies"...

I am sure there are and all, including this, are equally ineffective. Western psychopaths don't care about "getting a point across".

This "psychopath" is merely inciting further hatred upon innocent Muslims around the world..

No, he isn't. Those who already hate Muslims find another excuse to justify their hatred. For the rest, it is another murder by an individual.

It's actions such as his that will lead to less regard from the World to the plight of Muslims killed in Iraq, Afghanistan & Libya..

Not for any human beings. For the murdering plundering psychopaths that invaded Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya and their lackeys it might appear to "justify" their actions, but doesn't convince anyone.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by dave_welch

Because causing problems for those who aren't involved in any way will solve nothing.

This guys is not causing problems for anyone, except possibly the dependents of the dead soldier, not involved. That psychopathic Westerners can cause problems to the uninvolved is immaterial, since they are doing it anyway.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Observor

You seem intent on focussing your attention on "Western Psychopaths"... That is another topic entirely.. My best friend is Muslim, so not everyone who denounces this horrific murder is abject to the problems going on in the Arab nations.. My issue is with the direction we are heading in when acts such as these are validated because of sympathizers to ideals that are not addressed appropriately through the correct channels.. What is the price of freedom and happiness, if we all revert to barbaric and cowardly acts such as these..?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ThaEnigma

My best friend is Muslim, so not everyone who denounces this horrific murder is abject to the problems going on in the Arab nations..

Perhaps. But I don't remember saying anything to indicate otherwise. So not sure what the relevance is.

My issue is with the direction we are heading in when acts such as these are validated because of sympathizers to ideals that are not addressed appropriately through the correct channels..

I am not sure what you mean by "validating" or "correct channels". Anyway, I was not commenting on that guys actions or his professed reasons.

What is the price of freedom and happiness, if we all revert to barbaric and cowardly acts such as these..?

As opposed to the "civilised and courageous" actions of the West in Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
i came across this the other day.. see what you think to it!- www.youtube.com...

the way the media jumped on this at the start, before any facts were known they were giving us the key words: islamic, terrorist, beheading, soldier etc....

what gets me is the human body contains about 5 litres of blood, if you chop someines head off, thats some big veins you got to go through... so where's all the blood? there should be a big puddle of claret around the body, there isn't!

the knives the alleged killers used are hardly acid etched samuri swords,, it would have been a bit of a struggle going through a body with them and adding to the amount of blood spraying everywhere, but again, no blood, they should be covered in arterial blood, but instead it looks like they've been hand painting in the street..

no disrespect to the families involved but something stinks with this murder and how the media has sold it!!

and i'm sorry, but if you refuse to acknowledge the atrocities our troops carry out, the drone strikes and illegal wars then your just as much a part of the problem as the likes of anjem choudry and co!! being over emotional only creates more problems!
edit on 28/5/13 by WHOS READY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

reply to post by HelenConway

can you explain what the difference is because I am honestly trying to think of a meaningful one.

How does a London raised man turn into a soldier just by adopting a radical viewpoint on religion? Your entire way of thinking is flawed here son.
edit on 28-5-2013 by TheCrimsonGhost because: gram

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

reply to post by TheCrimsonGhost

certainly a possibility that it is simple a convenient excuse but if they where looking for infamy why only stop at one death, if it was simply an excuse there are plenty of more dramatic options.

Easy to answer, they only found 1 enlisted man, killing innocent people takes awAy that seemingly noble excuse we spoke of.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join