It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full video of the woolwich killer interview

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Many people have seen several edited and shortened videos of the Woolwich killer giving an interview shortly before the police arrived , this is the full unedited footage (other than a few blurred out faces of the public). I dont think this has been posted here yet, if it has the mods can shut it down.

This is a video of the interview , not the attack. In this version you can clearly hear him speaking of Allah and even David Cameron and giving a slightly longer explanation of the attack. This has been cut out of most of the version we have seen up until now.

edit on 25-5-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
This man is a coward. he contradict himself. And talks about how he would help your mother
just hope there is more to come on the second man as i have not seen much.Am thinking the second man is not from the uk and thats why we are not seeing much of him.

edit on 25-5-2013 by coolcatt because: too late

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
i'm pretty sure if i watch this my IQ will drop

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Who was the person recording this anyways. Lol @ that lady just walking by like nothing too.

The video of him attacking the police is surreal too.
edit on 25-5-2013 by cass1dy09 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
i feel sick again

though that old lady in the blue scarf cracks me up every time i see it
edit on 25-5-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by cass1dy09

Does anyone know if this guy actually lived in an area in or around the Middle East where he was exposed to Western forces killing people around him? If that was the case, it would explain his demeanor. If it's commonplace where he comes from, he wouldn't be affected by English cultural norms.

Not that anyone else in England seems to find it out of the ordinary that he killed someone. Strangest video ever.
edit on 25-5-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
That lady has too much stuff going on in her life, she's way too busy for this...

"An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth"... Those guys are psychopaths, no matter how you look at it. They are just as bad as the military killing innocent people where he's from.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
What a show...

But they gotta upgrade on their cinematopraphy and get a better camera.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Ive a nasty premonition they will have lots of events to practice on in future...
This is the NEW ESCALATION.....
The New Intefada...the Muslim Atom Bomb...theres no closer to home than that is there?
Now all they have to do is accellerate the pace of the attacks.....
just watch.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
reply to post by cass1dy09

Does anyone know if this guy actually lived in an area in or around the Middle East where he was exposed to Western forces killing people around him?

No. He was born and raised in the UK.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

Thanks, that's what I thought.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

All that will achieve is a massive backlash, that will probably end with all Muslims being deported or some other draconian actions being taken by an increasingly right wing movement .

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
It's interesting that this full video hasn't been shown in the media (correct me if I'm wrong).

The fact is, I agree with what he said - but I strongly condemn the fact that he had to murder someone to make his point. Violence begets violence. It's just wrong.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
From what i heard he also urged British Muslims and none to Join the Jihad in Syria to fight along side the heart eating peaceful rebels.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
It's interesting that this full video hasn't been shown in the media (correct me if I'm wrong).

The fact is, I agree with what he said - but I strongly condemn the fact that he had to murder someone to make his point. Violence begets violence. It's just wrong.

Maybe that is why it has not been shown in full, to many people might agree with what he said.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
The only thing I can say is....people have had enough!!!!!! Bin L. Was trying to say the same thing about his home-land and his beliefs and the take over of their land and their beliefs!!!

People have had enough of abuse and enough of losing their loved ones. Americans would and will feel the same way if the same were happening to them!!! They wouldn't wait years though to have had enough!!!

edit on 26-5-2013 by tracehd1 because: Correct

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09

That is disgraceful.

He has just chopped off a young mans head and has blood dripping down his arms and you get all cuddly and reasonable and say ' well he has a point'.

No he DOES NOT he is an evil murdering monster - I feel sick at what you have just said.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I think he means the part about us attacking and bombing familys in there own lands.

He most definitely does have a point there!

No one is condoning the actions.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalKid
I think he means the part about us attacking and bombing familys in there own lands.

He most definitely does have a point there!

No one is condoning the actions.

You and he are apologists for his actions - just by what you have said.
Make no mistake.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
An eye for an eye
Will give us all terrible depth perception.

Setting aside that this video looks like a hoax- Who else noticed he accidentally slips and admitted he is from the city in which the murder took place? I did.

Closing statement: Killing innocents is very bad.

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join