It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gross Ignorance on 9/11

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

Originally posted by aboutface
reply to post by whatsecret

For all you who are bored, do yourself a favor and give a listen to this man, the highest ranking military overseeing all the US bases.

Pay close attention to his military observations about defenses systems being turned off on 9/11.

edit on 26-5-2013 by aboutface because: temperamental keyboard

Stubblebine seems harmless but is unfortunately completely nuts :-

americanloons.blogspot.co.uk...

Wow. A UK blog called American loons as the source! Must be legit. Lol

In unrelated news... Have you heard of this?

And how do you feel about your new queen?

edit on 26-5-2013 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

Ah,our old friend Omar funny how so many people just discount his involvement as simply being a "coincidence." or having little to do with the main story when in fact the FBI knew he is a Saudi agent but,as the OS supporters say he didn't know what Al Hazmi and Al Mihdhar were all about.Besides everyone knows the Saudis are our biggest supporters in the ME they would surely tell us if they were running agents in country.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   

From the outset of the Congressional Joint Inquiry into 9/11, it seemed implausible that the hijackers — most of whom spoke no English and had never been to the U.S. — could have executed the heinous plot on their own.

Lies.

All of the hijackers spoke English (some very well), all of them were living in the US (several had visited at least once before, e.g. Hani Hanjour, Khalid al-Mihdhar, Ziad Jarrah) and nearly all of them had undertaken flight training.
edit on 27/5/13 by Sankari because: typo...

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari

From the outset of the Congressional Joint Inquiry into 9/11, it seemed implausible that the hijackers — most of whom spoke no English and had never been to the U.S. — could have executed the heinous plot on their own.

Lies.

All of the hijackers spoke English (some very well)

Really?

THE ATTACK LOOMS

Hazmi and Mihdhar were ill-prepared for a mission in the United States. Their only qualifications for this plot were their devotion to Usama Bin Ladin, their veteran service, and their ability to get valid U.S. visas. Neither had spent any substantial time in the West, and neither spoke much, if any, English.3

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatsecret
Really?

Yes, really.

THE ATTACK LOOMS

Hazmi and Mihdhar were ill-prepared for a mission in the United States. Their only qualifications for this plot were their devotion to Usama Bin Ladin, their veteran service, and their ability to get valid U.S. visas.

Neither had spent any substantial time in the West, and neither spoke much, if any, English.

'Neither had spent any substantial time in the West.' This was not the original claim. The original claim was 'most had never been to the U.S.', not 'two had not spent any substantial time in the West.' So the original claim is still wrong.

'Neither spoke much, if any, English.' This was not the original claim. The original claim was 'most of whom spoke no English.' But there were 19 hijackers, and 2 is not 'most' of 19. Nor is 'not much, if any' the same as 'none.' So the original claim is still wrong on both counts.

Hazmi and Mihdhar did speak English but not very well, which is why they were told to take English classes:

Upon arriving in San Diego, California, Mihdhar and Hazmi were to train as pilots, but spoke English poorly and did not do well with flight lessons.

(Source).

Hazmi and Mihdhar were directed to enroll in English-language classes upon arriving in Southern California, so that they could begin pilot training as soon as possible.

(Source).
edit on 27/5/13 by Sankari because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   

At the very least the Saudi obvious complexity

I can agree with you there. The Saudi's have and always be an issue because the huge differences in culture and government. In Saudi Arabia the law and religion are combined rather than the separation in western countries.

Over 12,000 files of executive sessions of the 9/11 report in the Archives relating to complicity by the Kingdom are classified and will never be released to the public. The Obama administration went as far as removing them from the public altogether by having them stored back in the FBI vault. Whatever they contain it's not something the public will ever see. He couldn't have done this without the blessing of the SACS-Senate Armed Service Committee-so it's my hunch they were simply destroyed.

Which of the four flights do you say turned their transponder codes off simultaneously?

Over which US airbases?

Be specific.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by spooky24

Which of the four flights do you say turned their transponder codes off simultaneously?

You seemed confused so I clarified what we were talking about. I'll let stirling answer since he made that claim. Sorry I don't feel like digging it up right now.

Over which US airbases?

I think I remember this one. Flight 11 and 175 both flew over Stewart AFB in New Windsor, NY, if I'm not mistaken.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

Bon Graham is a liar. The hijackers didn't need any help from the Saudis. Is that what you're saying?
edit on 27-5-2013 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

link

Alfie, Alfie, Alfie. Unfortunately he is getting on in years I'll grant you that, but to disparage him like that when he's built up oodles of cred and respect speaks volumes about where you got your alphabet agency-type of medical degree.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

americanloons.blogspot.co.uk...

So to simplify what you are saying is that Stubblebine is/was now out of the MILITARY matrix, that would be true.
As for being nuts, and even if he was wrong in every respect, his contemplations equate to the vast numbers of people all over the world never mind the US, who have mulled over the exact same things...[point]

Your link, even Good Ol' Dave would be cringing...Meh, maybe not.

edit on 27-5-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   

I think I remember this one. Flight 11 and 175 both flew over Stewart AFB in New Windsor, NY, if I'm not mistaken.

The forensic examinations of the recorded radar data-which I have-show a flight path that may-the emphasis on may-have intersected near a town called Kingston 10 miles north of Steward International Airport which is the home of the Air National Guard's 105th Airlift Wing.

Nothing sinister about that issue was ever raised that has any connection with the hijackings. I do know the base is home for C-17 Globemaster and I have yet to see one land at the National Guard base here. It's quite a site I'm told.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join