It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gross Ignorance on 9/11

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Gross Ignorance on 9/11

Re-Open the 9/11 Investigation Now
From the outset of the Congressional Joint Inquiry into 9/11, it seemed implausible that the hijackers — most of whom spoke no English and had never been to the U.S. — could have executed the heinous plot on their own. The inquiry proved those suspicions justified, and a 28-page chapter in its report centered on sources of foreign support for some of the September 11 hijackers while they were in the United States. That chapter remains censored, denied to the American people.

Is Bob Graham a fact denying truther living in a conspiracy theory fantasy world because life is just too boring if there's no government conspiracy, or is he desperately trying to wake the people up and finally get some justice for the victims of 9/11?

He has been screaming about a cover up for a very long time but nothing seems to wake the people up and demand that our government come clean about why they are protecting the Saudis.

If we only had any idea about who might have a motive to protect these Saudis that Bob Graham is talking about.

Lets ask GW, maybe he knows something?

Nope... He has no idea.

Just ignore the photo below, because it's just a coincidence that they like to hold hands and make millions or billions of dollars together.

Bush would never get the Saudis to attack his own country and then protect them from any responsibility for four reasons,

Reason # 1: Presidents always tell the truth no matter what... Especially George W Bush .

Reason # 2: Even if Bush wanted to pull off something like this, he would be unable to because he and everyone that worked for his and his fathers administrations are just too incompetent.

Reason # 3: If by any chance there would be a Saudi cover up, somebody would have blown the whistle.
(Bob Graham does not count)

And reason # 4: There is no such things as a false flag operations anymore, many governments (including The US) had done it in the past, but they stopped because it's a very bad thing to do.

edit on 25-5-2013 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-5-2013 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Gross ignorance is 144 times worse than normal ignorance.

That said, most folks just don't know the truth, and aren't too curious. I've read bunches of articles, watched countless vids, and read at least two large books on the subject, and don't consider myself an expert, but I'm light-years ahead of most folks. Building seven? Yeah, it went down. So what?

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

People really don't want to know, as long as it doesn't effect them.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by EA006

People really don't want to know, as long as it doesn't effect them.

This thing effects everyone.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

If you have not seen it already watch the 2004 documentary by Michael Moore (Fahrenheit 9/11). It is very interesting...and a film that many will want to see more than once.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Look closer at Bush Senior, he's the man behind the curtain pulling the levers. Just my opinion but hdid you notice Junior was away from Washington that day?

Theres your sign.

But I agree, what better links?

CIA uses Bin Landen to beat the Soviets in Afghanistan, then uses him to "perp" 911, then uses him one last time to justify the invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq.

The coincidences: Bush Senior head of CIA, The Saudis, Bin Ladens dad, Texas oil, Saudi Oil (best friends and business partners), First Gulf War during Bush senior, second during Bush Junior. Most of the pilots on 911 were from Saudi Arabia.

Naw, no connection(s).

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Hold your horses poster, is George W.H. Bush cheating on his wife?! I don't oppose same-sex relationships, but what's going on in that picture?!

The documentary, "The World According to Dick Cheney," should open some eyes as well.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

If you have not seen it already watch the 2004 documentary by Michael Moore (Fahrenheit 9/11). It is very interesting...and a film that many will want to see more than once.

I've seen it a long time a go, read a few books and watched a bunch of other documentaries. Inside job without a doubt in my opinion.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Overall yes, but really unless it's literally knocking on their door, they aren't interested.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abstruse
Hold your horses poster, is George W.H. Bush cheating on his wife?! I don't oppose same-sex relationships, but what's going on in that picture?!

The documentary, "The World According to Dick Cheney," should open some eyes as well.

In India, it's common for mafia gangs to walk around in groups with linked pinky fingers. I wouldn't imply there is a sexual relationship going on because they are holding hands. They are however, showing signs of their allegiance to one another. Or mutual respect, if anything.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

In India, it's common for mafia gangs to walk around in groups with linked pinky fingers. I wouldn't imply there is a sexual relationship going on because they are holding hands. They are however, showing signs of their allegiance to one another. Or mutual respect, if anything.

That's true. Lol

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

All over him like a wet blanket!

edit on 25-5-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I would have to agree with the mention of Dick 'Vader' Cheney. Bush was the fluffy, 'stupid-sells' face to an agenda that had been cooking well along since 1991 and the abortive end of the first Gulf War. Bush owns what Bush oversaw, just as Obama owns what he's done/doing now ...but whatever happened beyond just taking 9/11 for the Super-Christmas of all Government law and regulation writing? I'd look to Dick and that mechanical little heart of his. It's a couple sizes too small, I'm thinking.
(It always has been) Him and Wolfowitz had some of that eyeballed for planning before officially taking their positions, IMO.
edit on 25-5-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

All over him like a wet blanket!

edit on 25-5-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

It's not that, GW thought yer man was an Eskimo, easy mistake

On a less lighter note, perhaps something concrete may come out soon. I look to the intelligence agencies, and the so-called terrorist organisations.where the real information is the real key.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
The obvious complexity of the several layers of the plot,actually rule out the possibility of the Hijackers pulling it off all by themselves.....
Also the fact that all the planes made u turns over airbases...and 2 turned off their transponders at the same instant as well....

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
"The obvious complexity of the several layers of the plot,actually rule out the possibility of the Hijackers pulling it off all by themselves.....
Also the fact that all the planes made u turns over airbases...and 2 turned off their transponders at the same instant as well"

What 'obvious complexity' of what 'layers' are you talking about? What planes made U turns over airbases? Which transponders were turned off at the same time?

More talk about nothing. Bush this Bush that. Got one word Boring!

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by spooky24

What 'obvious complexity' of what 'layers' are you talking about? What planes made U turns over airbases? Which transponders were turned off at the same time? More talk about nothing. Bush this Bush that. Got one word Boring!

At the very least the Saudi obvious complexity (read what Bob Graham has to say) .

Planes that were hijacked on 9/11 made u turns over airbases and turned off transponders at the same time. ( pay attention, we are talking about 9/11)

Bush and his family are very close with the Saudis and his administration was fully involved in the investigation. Bob Graham says the Saudis are being protected to this day. So Bush and Obama both for some reason don't what the people to know about the Saudi complexity.

Yeah it is kinda boring.. You're right.
edit on 26-5-2013 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

On a less lighter note, perhaps something concrete may come out soon. I look to the intelligence agencies, and the so-called terrorist organisations.where the real information is the real key.

The only thing more concrete than what already came out is a straight up confession
edit on 26-5-2013 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

For all you who are bored, do yourself a favor and give a listen to this man, the highest ranking military overseeing all the US bases.

Pay close attention to his military observations about defenses systems being turned off on 9/11.

edit on 26-5-2013 by aboutface because: temperamental keyboard

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboutface

For all you who are bored, do yourself a favor and give a listen to this man, the highest ranking military overseeing all the US bases.

Pay close attention to his military observations about defenses systems being turned off on 9/11.

edit on 26-5-2013 by aboutface because: temperamental keyboard

Stubblebine seems harmless but is unfortunately completely nuts :-

americanloons.blogspot.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join