It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about Islam

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeepZeroDeep, not ZeroShallow; you can adress me as such, as i have adressed you by your name.

Now, the ad hominem aside, what exactly did you state that was of revellence? Once again, you 'pick and choose' verses out of the Qu'ran and Hadith -- of which are not reliable -- and try to insinuate that Muslims are on an all out Jihad against the known world, and then even have the galls to say the following: Muslims have a mandate from God to rape women who've they've taken slaves, and commit acts of pedophilia as mandated by the prophet's own example in the hadith.

Once again, you never adressed anything i stated, you just 'attacked' me and called me uneducate. Good job
Bet you feel like a big man, unlike you, when i do study Islam, being that i will be majoring in theology, i will walk into the classes with a clear consciousness, and not a paraniod one as yours. This '22' year old still seems to mature enough to realize that there are many Muslims who wish to live in peace with thier brethren and have been commited to this since ages of old; you, 'allah' knows how old you are, would rather just generalize that all Muslims, " have a mandate from God to rape women who've they've taken slaves, and commit acts of pedophilia as mandated by the prophet's own example in the hadith ".

Have you ever gone through the Pentetauch ('first 5 scrolls of Moses'), these very 'mandates' are commanded by the God Yaweh himself, yet, you do not see us advocating against the utter 'destruction' of Judaism?

Stop attacking me, and adress what i stated.

Deep

You've stated nothing, except that despite having a firm understanding of the tenates of Islam, the result of countless hours of studying MUSLIM SOURCES, you're still dumb enough to claim you know better.

And what's REALLY fugging STUPID is, a guy calls for the death of all Muslims, I reply to his post by SCOLDING that opinion, and you call ME ignorant for telling him he's out of line!

Dude, go to your religious studies class, learn about Islam, and come talk to me. Make sure you have your teacher explain abrogation and progressive revelation, since I've explained it to you and you've ignored it. Right now you're like a blind man trying to tell me what I see with my own eyes.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 09:02 AM
link   
A fatwa, I know its a only one, I know it is only from one of the biggest oldest fatwa banks on the planet , and you will not be convinced but please ignore that it is possible that some historic precident exsists to allow for this type of thinking in Islam . please be irrationally intrasient.
Please have a complete mental disconnect.

My friend told me that if there is a islamic battle and after winning that battle if muslims capture some women they are free to do whatever they want to do with them...

then they are free to do whatever they want to do with them. i.e have sex without marriage or marry them or kill them or free them or do what ever they please. Is this true. Please narrate any instances if this is true

Slavery was prevalent long before the advent of Nabi (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) and Nabi (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) left it to exist even after his attaining prophethood. But Nabi (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) adopted many schemes to abolish it e.g. continuously encouraging the Sahabah (Radhiallaahu Anhu) to free the slaves and also laying down many conditions for possessing one.

If an Islamic battle breaks out in which the Muslims attain booty which includes women, then the leader will distribute the booty amongst the participants. If a person receives a slave girl in his share allocated to him by the leader then he has the option of either freeing her or keeping her for his own needs, which includes having intimate relations with her without the need for Nikah (i.e. if she is a Muslim, Christian or Jew). The owner and leader both are not allowed to kill the slave girl.

In the present age it is difficult to find Shar’ee slave girls as the rules and regulations of owning slaves are not found, therefore it is not permissible to buy any man or woman nor have intimate relationships with such women without performing Nikah with her first. (Fataawaa Rahimiyyah, Vol. 1, Page 50-58)

and Allah Ta'ala Knows Best

Mufti Muhammad Ashraf
Darul Ifta – Jameah Mahmoodiya, Springs

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by KAOSKTRL
A fatwa, I know its a only one, I know it is only from one of the biggest oldest fatwa banks on the planet , and you will not be convinced but please ignore that it is possible that some historic precident exsists to allow for this type of thinking in Islam . please be irrationally intrasient.
Please have a complete mental disconnect.

My friend told me that if there is a islamic battle and after winning that battle if muslims capture some women they are free to do whatever they want to do with them...

then they are free to do whatever they want to do with them. i.e have sex without marriage or marry them or kill them or free them or do what ever they please. Is this true. Please narrate any instances if this is true

Slavery was prevalent long before the advent of Nabi (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) and Nabi (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) left it to exist even after his attaining prophethood. But Nabi (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) adopted many schemes to abolish it e.g. continuously encouraging the Sahabah (Radhiallaahu Anhu) to free the slaves and also laying down many conditions for possessing one.

If an Islamic battle breaks out in which the Muslims attain booty which includes women, then the leader will distribute the booty amongst the participants. If a person receives a slave girl in his share allocated to him by the leader then he has the option of either freeing her or keeping her for his own needs, which includes having intimate relations with her without the need for Nikah (i.e. if she is a Muslim, Christian or Jew). The owner and leader both are not allowed to kill the slave girl.

In the present age it is difficult to find Shar’ee slave girls as the rules and regulations of owning slaves are not found, therefore it is not permissible to buy any man or woman nor have intimate relationships with such women without performing Nikah with her first. (Fataawaa Rahimiyyah, Vol. 1, Page 50-58)

and Allah Ta'ala Knows Best

Mufti Muhammad Ashraf
Darul Ifta – Jameah Mahmoodiya, Springs

This is exactly the sort of thing that I am talking about. Muslims think nothing of Raping and murdering Girls!!

Evil PURE EVIL!!!

DEATH TO ALL MUSLIMS!!

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Please dont do that Tim .
these people need to be confronted with the facts and forced to come to grips with then.
not mollycoddled and apologized for and not marched out in front of a firing squad.
There is overwhemling eveidence of the fraud and evil of islams foundational works.
Most muslims merely recite and go through the motions in a language they dont understand.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by KAOSKTRL
Please dont do that Tim .
these people need to be confronted with the facts and forced to come to grips with then.
not mollycoddled and apologized for and not marched out in front of a firing squad.
There is overwhemling eveidence of the fraud and evil of islams foundational works.
Most muslims merely recite and go through the motions in a language they dont understand.

You're so ignorant.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   
This is definitly an interesting topic. While I agree with Ibn Iblis that Islam is a violent religion and some muslims are a threat to America, I can not agree that Islam is or can as one poster stated "be put in a box that it does not fit." Is Islam the problem or is it human nature. We are a violent species for what ever reason, be it Allah's devine plan as some sort of comic relief, or Yeweh's lack of planning; we are what we are.

It seems the only reason we exist is to get behind a cause, regardless of the cause's rational. It is truly ironic we are created with such a social mindset as to be driven into groups of cause, yet these things we fight for and believe in are so ANTI-social.

Most people don't feel complete:happy unless they are fighting for something.

Irony isn't even the word... Our creator is a twisted bastard.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
I have become very alarmed with the amount of racist remarks i have seen against Islam in recent months. This is boarding of extremism. Blaming all muslims for a few extremist is stereotyping, racist and shouldn't be accepted.

I don't think anyone was doing that infinite.
This is sad, yet another one that really fails to see the point and throws this in the "racism" category.
There is nothing wrong with muslims that do noone harm, the only problem is there are a lot of muslims that support people that do har, or do harm themselves.
Maybe infinite, you can explain to me why this is only the case with the Islamic religion. I'd love to hear your hysterically nuanced vision on things.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Saudi Arabi abolished slavery in 1960.
UAE still uses kidnapped boys from 3rd world country for camel race(the kid dies during the race).

Pakistan still has slave for agricultural work (I am taliking about chianed up people and not like your regular mexican)

Some african countries have christian black slaves till this day.

You can google for exact links

I don't know how Islam claims the moral high ground comapred to the west.
Salvery continues today in islamic countries.

[edit on 11-11-2004 by xalex]

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Once upon a time, a divine being decided to convey a message to his creation.
He faced a problem, how to explain something like existence of everything to beings who live for a short period of time, then die and others take their place. Birth and death over and over again. He saw a point in LEARNING, using life in this material existance to learn how to accept the next level of existance. Maybe it is all about awareness, who knows. Maybe it is more fun to learn and grow then to stagnate.

The problem this divine being had can be compared with a physicist trying to explain quantum physics to a 3 year old kid. It is an impossible task. However, one thing is possible, this scientist could give a general guidance to this kid, tell him that he should learn to read and write, go to school, learn about science, and keep in mind that there is a final goal, the understanding of quantum physics. This child would go through all this to finaly figure out by himself whats it all about.

Same with religion. Various religions are only schools we go to, so that we can gain this knowledge, which in this case is far more complex then the example of a physicst above.

Different schools were formed around various messengers of guidance through times. But humans made one mistake, they started worshipping the schools they go to. Suddenly it was very important to which school you go to, everyone claimed their school was better. The "Harvard" kids put down the "ghetto" schools saying their teachers have no clue whats going on, they bully the kids from other schools, and by doing that they completely miss the point of religion. They try to destroy the schools, thinking it would make them greater, they spread intolerance thinking that would be tolerated by God.

People would come claiming they know the truth about certain school and how that school was not really the good school and all that. Again, a pointless thing, since it is not the school itself that matters, it is the final goal, which is the same in every school. Tainted by human dogma, ignorance, hate, hidden behind rules humans wrote, is a guidance to better world, to more understanding, to more awareness about this existence.

So, embrace the guidance, the teaching, that is the right way.
Fighting about which school is cooler is the wrong way.

With that, I humbly retreat from this thread too

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
NU.14:11:12 And the Lord said unto Moses, How long will this people provoke me? And how long will it be ere they believe me, for all the signs which I have shewed upon them? I will smite them with the pestilence, and disinherit from them, and will make of thee a greater nation and mightier than they.

Kaosktrh, I think you should also “step back and honestly look at your God, embrace him or leave him” he and Allah do battle in like. Tell me, is there a difference between the sanction of merciless death as stated above and that of Allah?
--------------

DE20:10:17 When you draw near a city to fight against it, offer terms of peace to it. And if its answer to you is peace and it opens to you, then all the people who are found in it shall do forced labour for you and shall serve you. But if it makes no peace with you, but makes war against you, then you shall besiege it; and when the Lord your God gives it into your hand you shall put all its male to the sword, but the women and the little ones, the cattle, and everything else in the city, all its spoil, you shall take as booty for yourself; and you shall enjoy the spoil of your enemy, which the Lord God has given to you.

DrHoracid? How does it feel to know that the God you worship is as merciless and vindictive as Allah? Tell me, is there a difference between the sanction of merciless death above and that of Allah?
--------------

Numbers 31:7: And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males. And they slew the kings of Midian, besides the rest of them that were slain; Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword. And the children of Israel took the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods. And they burnt all their cities in which they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire. And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, of men and of beasts. And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil to Moses and Eleazar the priest, and to the congregation of the children of Israel, to the camp at the plains of Moab, which by Jordan near Jericho. And Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and all the princes of the congregation, went forth to meet them without the camp. And Moses was wroth with the officers of the host, the captains over thousands, and captains over hundreds, who came from the battle. And Moses was wroth with the officers of the host, with the captains over thousands, and captains over hundreds, which came from the battle.

And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive?

Iblis- Yes you are wrong. In everything you preach, for your God is as vile, destructive and vengeful as Allah. He is a God who hates, is merciless, destroys his own creation and emplores you to destroy his own creation, your brother. In fact he may be worse. While I note all three of you turn a blind eye to the genocide and atrocities of the God you worship, because you cannot find a reasonable defence in his name, you continue to prey upon those you think you can influence. Well, show me your defence, so I may destroy your god for you. The rest of the story as above…

Nu. 31:17:19 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

Moses, your forefather, in the name of god almighty, killed children mercilessly, and of the females who were children kept them for themselves to defile and engage in paedophilia, just as the prophet Muhammed, against whom you throw your barbs. Oh the sins you have come to accept.

Your God, in whom you invoke such hate, loves all three of you, and why shouldn't he? You have willingly succumbed to his charisma with ease. For the answer is within the good book, readily available for you within its corrupt verses. Christ warned you to beware of false prophets, he told you to love everyone as yourself, and you have failed to understand his words, because they have been repeated to you by your god; Satan, as he confounds you with a mix of truths and deceptions within the verses he transcribes.

The false Allah, your false God, and you, will all be scurrying to secure to coldest spot in hell the day you learn the truth. And I have no faith that you will learn the error of your ways before the trumpets sound.

[edit on 11/11/04 by SomewhereinBetween]

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   
If KAOS is a Christian, and I believe he is, everything you've just quoted from the OT is irrelevant.

Surely you must know that.

The teachings of Christ, which is, in case you didn't know, the Christ of CHRISTianity, condemns any and all forms of violence and intolerance, even towards those who would do you harm.
    Matthew 5.38-48 5:38Ye have heard that it was said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth: 5:39but I say unto you, resist not him that is evil: but whosoever smiteth thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also. 5:40And if any man would go to law with thee, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also. 5:41And whosoever shall compel thee to go one mile, go with him two. 5:42Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.

5:43Ye have heard that it was said, Thou shalt love thy neighbor, and hate thine enemy: 5:44but I say unto you, love your enemies, and pray for them that persecute you; 5:45that ye may be sons of your Father who is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sendeth rain on the just and the unjust. 5:46For if ye love them that love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? 5:47And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the Gentiles the same? 5:48Ye therefore shall be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.
Now, granted, according to that, KAOS should be praying for Muslims, not denouncing their scripture. That's for him to work out. I am not a Christian, however, so if you choose to call KAOS out for being un-Christian that's fine but that doesn't change the argument against Islam.

Not for me.

But you simply cannot deflect the hate codified in the Qur'an by pointing out the OT. Not only is it irrelevent--there is not a Christian scourge flying airplanes into buildings and mass-murdering innocents--it shows complete disregard or ignorance for the teachings of Jesus.

There is no "Jesus" figure in Islam, washing away the old laws and bringing a new covenent. In fact, as I've pointed out numerous times, if Christianity has its roots in a jealous, intolerant god, but evolved, Islam is the exact opposite.

Read the Qur'an in chronological order. You'll see the earlier revelations were tolerant, the later hostile and violent. Read the abrogation verses, and you see conclusively that any tolerant verses were later replaced by hostile ones, and Allah says it is these later verses that are important; the earlier verses should be "forgotten" or "cast into oblivion".

I'm not making this up, and I'm not "interpretting" the Qur'an based on my own prejudices. This is what the Qur'an clearly says, and Islamic scholars today and throughout the centuries have overwhelmingly agreed.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ibn Iblis
If KAOS is a Christian, and I believe he is, everything you've just quoted from the OT is irrelevant.
Hmm, interesting. I liken that to; if our sun is the only sun in the universe, then everything that proves other suns is irrelevant. Your point kind sir?

Surely you must know that.
Ah, yes I do ironically. Yet I extend that classification to all three of you as mentioned in my post.

The teachings of Christ, which is, in case you didn't know, the Christ of CHRISTianity, condemns any and all forms of violence and intolerance, even towards those who would do you harm.
You kid, surely you do? I would not have known that the Christ, from the ramblings of you three, actually preach tolerance and not violence. And my Goodness, the CHRIST in Christianity relates to him? I learn something new every day. Now then, having mocked you intentionally, I ask, why have the three of you been so bent out of shape against the Muslim religion and so feral in your condemnation of same? Is it that you have not the wherewithal to recognize that you subscribe to inciting violence against them?

Hmmm, more doctrine, yet I do not see you addressing the scripture of your God, which I have provided. Why is that? Shame?

I see, you are not a Christian, therefore you are free to subscribe to whatever hateful doctrine you so choose, and as such, denounce the enemy of the day as not falling in line with your thinking. I understand. And yes, I call all of you out as being non-Christian, but more importantly; un-Godly.

But you simply cannot deflect the hate codified in the Qur'an by pointing out the OT. Not only is it irrelevent--there is not a Christian scourge flying airplanes into buildings and mass-murdering innocents--it shows complete disregard or ignorance for the teachings of Jesus.
Yes I can. And especially to you who chooses to proclaim he is a non-Christian but incites the same hateful rhetoric against another religion. To do so, that requires you to take a stance, whether it is Jewish, Christian, Buddhist or other. Do not attempt to hide behind a veil. Whatever god you incite to declare Muslims evil, you do so out of scriptural teachings, and bias. Had it been any other way, you would have the insight to accept that others of all faiths are like you as you pretend to be in this last post. I see you otherwise however, dogmatic in your approach, violent against an entire religion because of some, unforgiving, intolerent, incindiary and genocidal.

There is no "Jesus" figure in Islam, washing away the old laws and bringing a new covenent. In fact, as I've pointed out numerous times, if Christianity has its roots in a jealous, intolerant god, but evolved, Islam is the exact opposite.
Well now, I must have been reading the wrong Qu’ran and wrong Imam writings, for I can swear that Islam recognizes Christ as the son of Mary, and a major prophet. I am willing to make you a deal however, you publish any link of all of the Qu’ran which does not speak of Jesus and I will proclaim you God. And yes, you have pointed out, but I have also countered that your God is just as vile. Are we in a contest for the most vile award, and where is your rebuttal to what I have provided? Can I expect same soon or never?

The rest of your post has been covered above. Please tell me when I can expect a refutation on my charges of the God of Moses as described by The Bible. This is at least the third time I have brought these to the attention of the Muslim antagonists, and I still await any one response on same.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Mr. SomewhereinBetween, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Mr. SomewhereinBetween, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Firstly, That would be Ms. Somewhereinbetween. Secondly, I accept your masked acquiescence that the worst defense is no defense at all, and even worse than that, is an attack without substance against that which you cannot refute. You have managed to claim both of those. Hence, I acknowledge that you have no intelligent rebuttal, and therefore hope to mask that abysmal failure in platitudinal affronts.

But, I am ever graceful, your rebuttal on the god of Moses, will it be forthcoming anytime soon?

[edit on 11/12/04 by SomewhereinBetween]

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Actually my lack of response was due to the fact that I felt it unneccessary to dignify your stupidity with a response.

But obviously you're a little too high on your horse.

Originally posted by SomewhereinBetween

Hmm, interesting. I liken that to; if our sun is the only sun in the universe, then everything that proves other suns is irrelevant. Your point kind sir?

Attacking Christians by pointing to violence and intolerance in the OT is irrelevant because of what Christ represents: the replacement of God's old covenent with a new one. Christians may reference the OT, but when the OT conflicts with the word of Christ the word of Christ takes precedent. What's the point in calling yourself a Christian if you disregard Christ's own teachings? This would seem like common sense.

Apparently not.

Now then, having mocked you intentionally, I ask, why have the three of you been so bent out of shape against the Muslim religion and so feral in your condemnation of same? Is it that you have not the wherewithal to recognize that you subscribe to inciting violence against them?

There is no incitement of violence here. You should be ashamed for hurling such a baseless accusation. In fact there was at least one poster, either on this thread or another, that specifically called for the death of all Muslims and I condemned him for it. Take a tissue, dry your eyes, and get a hold of yourself. You'll get nowhere in life by claiming those who disagree with you must be ignorant lunatics.

Hmmm, more doctrine, yet I do not see you addressing the scripture of your God, which I have provided. Why is that? Shame?

I see, you are not a Christian, therefore you are free to subscribe to whatever hateful doctrine you so choose, and as such, denounce the enemy of the day as not falling in line with your thinking. I understand. And yes, I call all of you out as being non-Christian, but more importantly; un-Godly.

You have no claim to what God thinks as far as I'm concerned. That is the basic reason I do not claim any religion as my own.

Yes I can. And especially to you who chooses to proclaim he is a non-Christian but incites the same hateful rhetoric against another religion. To do so, that requires you to take a stance, whether it is Jewish, Christian, Buddhist or other. Do not attempt to hide behind a veil. Whatever god you incite to declare Muslims evil, you do so out of scriptural teachings, and bias. Had it been any other way, you would have the insight to accept that others of all faiths are like you as you pretend to be in this last post. I see you otherwise however, dogmatic in your approach, violent against an entire religion because of some, unforgiving, intolerent, incindiary and genocidal.

See, this is where you get really stupid. Let me get this straight: even though I'm not a Christian, you consider me a Christian because I'm anti-Islam? I've never incited any god, except Allah (who is, of course, not god) to claim Muslims are evil, nor have I ever said Muslims are evil. If you had actually taken the time to READ my posts this would become clear. But somehow I have a feeling that the only thing you've bothered to know about me is I think Islam is a threat to my culture, and from that platform do you dive.

The pool has no water, however.

Well now, I must have been reading the wrong Qu’ran and wrong Imam writings, for I can swear that Islam recognizes Christ as the son of Mary, and a major prophet. I am willing to make you a deal however, you publish any link of all of the Qu’ran which does not speak of Jesus and I will proclaim you God. And yes, you have pointed out, but I have also countered that your God is just as vile. Are we in a contest for the most vile award, and where is your rebuttal to what I have provided? Can I expect same soon or never?

Again, utter stupidity. Do you think I don't know Jesus is recognized as a prophet by Muslims? Obviously I didn't say Jesus specifically; I said a "Jesus", or Messianic, figure in Islam that changes the laws of God. All of Allah's revelation were revealed to one person, Muhammad, and Allah's law remains eternal and unchangeable, unlike Yahweh Elohim, who specifically sent His own son down to bring mankind his NEW covenent, which was, again, exclusively peace, love, and tolerance. Thus the separation of the OLD testement and the NEW testement. There is NOTHING like this in the Qur'an; if you would claim otherwise quote the verse if you are able.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Ibn, well done replying to such utter stupidity.
It's really too bad when you have to explain something to those that not only never understood it, but also don't show the desire to ever understand it.

There is a huge difference between christianity and the islam in terms of violence and hatemongering in the religions book, and anyone who disagrees should either take one look at the news, or take one look at the Koran.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by tim_uk74
This is exactly the sort of thing that I am talking about. Muslims think nothing of Raping and murdering Girls!!

Evil PURE EVIL!!!

DEATH TO ALL MUSLIMS!!

Could you please stay away from this thread Tim. Your mindless rambling is not only giving people the wrong impressions about this thread, but is also making you look like one retarded nazi-fan.
Just go away please.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Actually my lack of response was due to the fact that I felt it unneccessary to dignify your stupidity with a response.But obviously you're a little too high on your horse.
Okay then. I apologise for having intimidated you.

Originally posted by Ibn IblisAttacking Christians by pointing to violence and intolerance in the OT is irrelevant because of what Christ represents: the replacement of God's old covenent with a new one. Christians may reference the OT, but when the OT conflicts with the word of Christ the word of Christ takes precedent. What's the point in calling yourself a Christian if you disregard Christ's own teachings? This would seem like common sense.
Is it? What makes it different to attacking Muslims for what is in the Qu'ran? Do you forget or not acknowledge that the father of Jesus is the God of Moses, and the Jews? and once more, who is in charge, the son or the father? I am running out of fingers trying to keep track of how many times i have asked this question.

There is no incitement of violence here. You should be ashamed for hurling such a baseless accusation. In fact there was at least one poster, either on this thread or another, that specifically called for the death of all Muslims and I condemned him for it. Take a tissue, dry your eyes, and get a hold of yourself. You'll get nowhere in life by claiming those who disagree with you must be ignorant lunatics.
No, there isn't? Why not? is a gentile or Jew's life destroyed in God's name not violent? do they die a painless death? Frankly, I don't give a care what other poster's post, unless I address them specifically. So why do you take off on a tangent that has nothing to do with my questions to you? And the condescending attitude to the female, too. sorry, that peaccok attitude does not work on me. If you have an issue with others, then be a man or woman, or child, whatever you may be, and take it up with them. For I am not my brother's keeper.

You have no claim to what God thinks as far as I'm concerned. That is the basic reason I do not claim any religion as my own.
Ah, now we are getting somewhere, as you display your rancour. Fortunately for me, you are not going to be anywhere near the judgement halls when the time comes for my judgement. Nor do you have any claim to what Allah thinks. Nor should you be going against what your Christ has commanded of you. Now! see how you don't like it when your God is attacked? you should keep this in mind at all times when you condemn others, it has to do with casting the first stone and such.

Hmm. You are correct, maybe. The jury is still out. But suppose I give you the benefit of the doubt and agree with your premise, I can correctly and without refutation state that there are cruise missiles and 1,000lb bombs slamming into shanties and mud buildings of a country which had nothing to do with 9/11. Non?

See, this is where you get really stupid. Let me get this straight: even though I'm not a Christian, you consider me a Christian because I'm anti-Islam? I've never incited any god, except Allah (who is, of course, not god) to claim Muslims are evil, nor have I ever said Muslims are evil. If you had actually taken the time to READ my posts this would become clear. But somehow I have a feeling that the only thing you've bothered to know about me is I think Islam is a threat to my culture, and from that platform do you dive.
My. my, your anger and temper surfaces, and I am momentarily plussed by a lesser's deflecting while I decide to allow to claim the low road for yourself. Okay, now let's circuitously address stupidity. You've never "incited" any God? carrying on then, what did I say to you previously about your leanings, and whatever they may be, how does it compare with your dissonant rambling above? And if you have not noticed any God, then I suggest you start concentrating on the God of Abraham, who is the Father of Jesus, and you may come to understand that he is the same God that is the God of Isaac, and his brother Ishmael. Sometimes it helps to understand associations before you go on tirades against what you do not know.

Again, utter stupidity. Do you think I don't know Jesus is recognized as a prophet by Muslims? Obviously I didn't say Jesus specifically; I said a "Jesus", or Messianic, figure in Islam that changes the laws of God.
Is that what you said? Well try Muhammed, if Jesus is not to your liking. I note, too how profane that statement is: The son ”changing” the laws of the Father.

All of Allah's revelation were revealed to one person, Muhammad, and Allah's law remains eternal and unchangeable, unlike Yahweh Elohim, who specifically sent His own son down to bring mankind his NEW covenent, which was, again, exclusively peace, love, and tolerance.
Really? It was? Are you absolutely certain? How peaceful does this sound to you? The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: …And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood; …And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp…and many men died of the waters…And the fifth angel sounded…and there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth…and to them it was given that they shall not kill them (men) but that they should be tormented five months… shall I go on about your peaceful Jesus as you have come to be taught of him?

Thus the separation of the OLD testement and the NEW testement. There is NOTHING like this in the Qur'an; if you would claim otherwise quote the verse if you are able.
And so what? Does that mean that they are not correct but the Christian and Hebrew faiths are? Why must they parallel each other exactly when only one has the remotest prospect of being correct? You assume yourself to be knowledgeable but yet you cannot comprehend that no two religions are absolutely alike.

[edit on 11/12/04 by SomewhereinBetween]

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SomewhereinBetween
Ah, now we are getting somewhere, as you display your rancour. Fortunately for me, you are not going to be anywhere near the judgement halls when the time comes for my judgement. Nor do you have any claim to what Allah thinks. Nor should you be going against what your Christ has commanded of you. Now! see how you don't like it when your God is attacked?

I honestly wonder wether you have been reading anything he said.
Either you have not read his post, ot you are drunk, or something or really wrong with you.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jakko

Originally posted by tim_uk74

Evil PURE EVIL!!!

DEATH TO ALL MUSLIMS!!

Could you please stay away from this thread Tim. Your mindless rambling is not only giving people the wrong impressions about this thread, but is also making you look like one retarded nazi-fan.
Just go away please.

Hey have you seen the video of what muslims like to do to the free people?? they love to carve of the head and cut through th neck like it was a sunday roast.

Have you seen your brothers smashed body returned to you becuase some pure evil religion has brain washed a human being into believing that if they drive a car full of explosives into some free people that they will be free and live in heavan??

Have you lost your father because he happened to be dinning at the resterant at the top of the WTC on 9/11??

Have you had to watch another brother die because they were working in the british embasy in |Turkey???

HAVE YOU???

I Have every right to HATE Muslims and I have every right to express my views in a thread that pointed out the very truth of the islamic religion. The whole religion is founded on hate and pain and that is all the muslim people want in the world.

You say I am like a NAZI???

Well if it was upto me I would put all the muslim people in a gas chanber and I would personally gas the lot of them.

They are Pure Evil and now it is time they Face the Fire they have been building - Let them burn in the fire of thier own doing and thier ashes be scattered into the deepest holes and all thier books and culture destroyed with them.

Let it be so!!

Tim,

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join