It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about Islam

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Ok, Ok. Can I make one comparison, that you will agree with, between Christianity and Islam. Both texts are similarly violent, but thinking about it a bit more, I have realized something about practicianers(sp?) of both. While this may not be completely accurate, but simply my point of view, I notice that Muslims seem to be more outwardly violent toward non-muslims.

Now your typical christian is something completely worse. < again not all christians> You may be asking yourself how, but it is really quite simple. Christians are typically, at there most violent, merely passive-aggressive. Well is this bad? Well no, not as bad as their average demeaner, which is more of a "hello how are you doing, god bless you" as you walk by; then they are quick in a back stabbing manuver when you are defensless and not watching.

It comes down to one idea, 'who can you trust more?' A muslim who outwardlly hates you- or a Christian who hates you, but will smile in your face. Tell you the truth I don't trust either.

In summary, I wasn't neccissarily disgreeing this the OP of this thread, I was trying, unsuccessfully I may add, to compare the 2 religions that scare me equally but for different reasons.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Again, it is un-Christian to hate those simply because they are not Christian. It's un-Christian to hate anyone for any reason. Here is a quote from the gospel of Matthew on the day of judgement and who will go to hell and who will go to heaven:
    25:31But when the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the angels with him, then shall he sit on the throne of his glory: 25:32and before him shall be gathered all the nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as the shepherd separateth the sheep from the goats; 25:33and he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. 25:34Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 25:35for I was hungry, and ye gave me to eat; I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink; I was a stranger, and ye took me in; 25:36naked, and ye clothed me; I was sick, and ye visited me; I was in prison, and ye came unto me. 25:37Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee hungry, and fed thee? or athirst, and gave thee drink? 25:38And when saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? 25:39And when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? 25:40And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it unto one of these my brethren, even these least, ye did it unto me.The meaning of that is obvious. All who do good will go to heaven, regardless of who they worship.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 06:26 AM
    link   

Originally posted by cstyle226
    So Ibn Iblis, I think it is only appropriate that I ask you of your current religious status...are you an athiest? or what religion do you belong to?

I'll assume you aren't Muslim...
    Should be obvious he an
    كافر‎ ‎and your a poser.
    You own Islam Dude Im almost feel sorry for these uzers .
    you should have to wear a cow bell to warn others when your posting.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 06:42 AM
    link   
    Sorry I got here so late. Ibn your post was "RIGHT ON". Unfortunately "truth" that is not PC gets pounded here. I agree with you. Look up Allah in the pagan gods of the times 500AD. He was the Moon God. Islam is EVIL period.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 06:56 AM
    link   
    DrHoracid~

Thank you. Hopefully before I'm done I can change a few minds. So far it seems I've either been preaching to the choir or been utterly rejected by the ignorant.

Maybe some have read but not responded...

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 06:57 AM
    link   

Originally posted by Ibn Iblis
    DrHoracid~

Thank you. Hopefully before I'm done I can change a few minds. So far it seems I've either been preaching to the choir or been utterly rejected by the ignorant.

So those who disagree with you are ignorant?

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 07:03 AM
    link   
    Those that disagree are in fact Ignorant of the true intentions of Islam. To take over the world. This has been a war waged for 1500 years. I ebb and flow of the war has always been based on hw much money the muslim terrorist had at the time. Unfortunately they are pretty rich right now. Burn the Koran for fuel not terrorist oil. Ok mod's I have my helmet on, pound me.

[edit on 10-11-2004 by DrHoracid]

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 07:05 AM
    link   
    I hope you are right about Islam then. And if that's the case, I hope you are "collateral" in the next attack, so you don't get to see 2012.

Have a nice day or two.

[edit on 10-11-2004 by cstyle226]

[edit on 10-11-2004 by cstyle226]

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 07:11 AM
    link   
    Many have tried. So go for it. I have killed many in the jungles of Cambodia, Angola, Uganda, (it sucked). Had enough death and destruction. Reality, the "big" one is coming so be prepared. Be ignorant and become a slave. God gives you that choice, not Allah.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 07:14 AM
    link   

DrHoracid~

So those who disagree with you are ignorant?

Those who have never studied Islam yet feel qualified to tell me I'm wrong.

In other words, the majority of the people who try to tell me I'm nothing but a hater.

Not mentioning any names, of course.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 07:18 AM
    link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
    Many have tried. So go for it. I have killed many in the jungles of Cambodia, Angola, Uganda, (it sucked). Had enough death and destruction. Reality, the "big" one is coming so be prepared. Be ignorant and become a slave. God gives you that choice, not Allah.

There is no "God." And I'm not going for it, because I could care less about the trailer you live in, or the swamp you work in. Too bad you survived the jungles.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 07:24 AM
    link   
    Your are so funny. Typical young "testostone" filled BS. Does your mommy know you are on her computer?

I am proud of my "trailer" and swamp. Thank you very much. How did you know?

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 07:27 AM
    link   
    Very impressive statements from a big man.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 08:20 AM
    link   
    Look,

I am not against America. I strongly disagree with the current government, it's policies, and the people trying to demonize 1 billion for the acts of a few. I believe the current policies will do nothing to stop terrorism, and will only increase it. Plain and simple.

When it comes down to it, I do not believe in God. I believe the killing of any innocent people is wrong, ALWAYS, by anyone. And I believe those who preach distrust, are not innocent, no matter whose side they are on, and they do deserve whatever happens to them.

And as for my service, I served for Turkey on the Southern Border for 6 months, before, during, and after (for a bit) the US-led invasion of Iraq.

You all can hate me all you want, you can mock me all you want. I don't even believe in any religion, so I have no stake in this. The only reason I made any of these posts was to challenge you people and get you going somewhat, since there doesn't seem to be much of anyone else doing it. I don't care if you hate Islam, or everyone. I tend to be on the side of underdog, and in this case, they are the underdog, and while everyone would like to believe the cause of the US is just, I doubt it.

I've worked for John McCain, Howard Dean, and John Kerry.
    I love America.
    I love Turkey.

The topic of one of the thread's here was the question, "Islamophobia: is that bad on ATS?"

We've discovered that the answer is a resounding, "Yes."

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 08:47 AM
    link   
    Well done Ibn Iblis - At last there is someone who can see the truth.

I would like to add that what has been writen has been writen by man's hand.

So the situation is this.

We have a billion people who now believe religiously that the writings of man in history are the writings of thier god.

and thier god is telling them to kill everyone that is not a muslim....

Now for the answer....

an eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth.

For every atrocity against the free world by the muslims there will be two events against the muslims.

The backlash has already begun with a muslim shool in Holland bombed and muslims killed.

The free world owns Iraq (Babylon) we are killing muslims in thier thousands.

Now the time has come for the sons of the free to give thier lives and kill the muslim skum.

There is 5 billion non muslim people in the world and 1 billion muslims.... I think the muslims are fighting a loosing battle.

Death to the Muslims and death to all who follow the muslims.

All the best,

Tim,

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 09:32 AM
    link   

Look,

I am not against America.
    I've worked for John McCain, Howard Dean, and John Kerry.
    I love America.
    I love Turkey.

Why not just say you sleep with a micheal moore doll

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 10:35 AM
    link   

Originally posted by tim_uk74

All the best,

Tim

Wow. Well let me just say that while you and I are in agreement that Islam is a problem, we are in full disagreement on the solution.

Wiping them all out is definitely the easy way out, and I doubt I'd lose very much sleep over it, but as human beings I think they deserve the chance to free themselves from the bonds of their faith and make something of themselves and their societies. I don't blame them for the violence and hate that stems from their culture; Islam is an all-encompassing way of life, controlling the thoughts and acts of the Muslim from practically at birth. If you are born into Islam you are pretty much doomed.

I don't really know what to do about that, but we're not going to change many minds by talking about genocide. I appreciate the compliments but seriously, respectfully, tone down the rhetoric. It's hard enough to get people to take me seriously when people think I want to kill all Muslims and they take post like yours as proof.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 11:20 AM
    link   

All the best,

Tim

Wow. Well let me just say that while you and I are in agreement that Islam is a problem, we are in full disagreement on the solution.

Wiping them all out is definitely the easy way out, and I doubt I'd lose very much sleep over it, but as human beings I think they deserve the chance to free themselves from the bonds of their faith and make something of themselves and their societies. I don't blame them for the violence and hate that stems from their culture; Islam is an all-encompassing way of life, controlling the thoughts and acts of the Muslim from practically at birth. If you are born into Islam you are pretty much doomed.

I don't really know what to do about that, but we're not going to change many minds by talking about genocide. I appreciate the compliments but seriously, respectfully, tone down the rhetoric. It's hard enough to get people to take me seriously when people think I want to kill all Muslims and they take post like yours as proof.

Hmmm I understand and respect your sentiment, however I would say this.

Wether you want it or not it is happening. Yes I agree it would be preferable if muslims would willingly give up thier faith, but honestly is that ever going to happen??

I don't think so.

The truth is Muslims rely on what they see as the wests weakness for having morals and valueing human life....

The muslims us your sentiment as a weapon against us.

I wish there could be a peacfull solution, maybe brainwash them on mass???

But the truth is Violence begets violence. If my family is killed by muslims then I feel I wish to kill muslims too!!! I lost 3 members of my family to muslims 1 in the WTC and 2 in Iraq. So for my person stand point yes we should wipe them all out.

Tim.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 11:22 AM
    link   

All the best,

Tim

Exactly.
    Tim you are truly a pathetic ignorant **** ok?
    People like you make every and any serious discussion about this topic impossible. Stop making a fool out of yourself.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 12:19 PM
    link   

Originally posted by Jakko

Exactly.
    Tim you are truly a pathetic ignorant **** ok?
    People like you make every and any serious discussion about this topic impossible. Stop making a fool out of yourself.

Well, to be fair, if it's true he lost family on 9-11 then we should cut him some slack.

I'd be pretty pissed off too.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join