It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bee's Honey: Most Potent Medicine, Biggest Cover Up in Medical History - Exposed!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by RothchildRancor
How effective has honey shown in reversing later stages of cancer like stage 5 lung cancer, and hodgkin's disease?

Also does it have any effect of ridding the body of toxins?

After 15 minutes of digging I gotta admit it's difficult to find answers for this.
There is a lot of information about non-hodgkin's so that complicates the Google searches significantly.

From what I can tell reading these articles though it should be considered as a supplement to an overall cornucopia strategy where you attack the cancer with a whole host of natural remedies. It can aid the body in defeating all sorts of cancers partially although you will probably need a complex grab-bag rather than just honey alone.

I'll keep looking around and if I find anything significant about Hodgkin's specifically I will link it here. I wonder if we even have any studies conducted on this yet? We will see I guess.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari

Originally posted by crzayfool
There is no doubt that such a perfectly formulated natural chemical would be suppressed.

If it's being suppressed, why can I walk into the supermarket and buy huge jars of honey whenever I like?

The information about it's usefulness is being suppressed.

Did you know it worked better on Herpes than the pharmacy medications?
I learned that by reading the scientific studies.

Is this remedy being pushed by mainstream doctors?
edit on 26-5-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari

Originally posted by muzzleflash
About the possibility that some larger Pharmaceutical Corporations may indeed be secretly trying to kill bees or stifle their productivity, I don't really know but I wouldn't be surprised if something like that happened. That is par for the course is it not?

Why would they do that? They'd gain absolutely nothing from it.

I don't know why would they do that?

It wasn't my suggestion I was just responding to someone else who proposed it.

If these are the only problems you can find, I guess I did a really good job.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Freshly made curry powder is more effective compared to stored ones.

We have a stone pestle to crush fresh spices at home.

There is no need to fry the spices. The best way is to add to the soup (watery broth). Also spices should be added when the food is almost cooked. This gives the best aroma and medicinal effect.

Please try and let me know.

The best spice is called 'garam masala' which contains a mix of herbs very good for digestion and blood circulation.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Best post of the year....

Run trolls, run...

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I am absolutely positive the claims about honey are exaggerations.
It has a lot of nutrients and it is healthy for you, but it's not a wonder drug.
I'm not going to debate this, I know this for a fact because I've already done the research.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

The idea is to stay healthy and no get sick. That means increasing body's own natural defenses against diseases.

There are many things one can do including eating natural foods which keep body healthy.

Would you mind sharing the main results of your research.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by GargIndia

Freshly made curry powder is more effective compared to stored ones.

We have a stone pestle to crush fresh spices at home.

There is no need to fry the spices. The best way is to add to the soup (watery broth). Also spices should be added when the food is almost cooked. This gives the best aroma and medicinal effect.

Please try and let me know.

The best spice is called 'garam masala' which contains a mix of herbs very good for digestion and blood circulation.

Thank you for the suggestion and tips.
I will try making my own for once and see how it works out.

I have never heard of garam masala, I will research this thanks for the heads up.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I dont want to rain on the parade BUT my feelings lean heavily towards "there are no magic bullets out there". Honey is good and have no desire to be argumentative just for the sake of it.

Truth is we have heard this so many times before that what will be next is almost predictable. I did a little research regarding herpes and the results seemed luke warm, one thing i did find interesting was one person said his outbreaks were dormant for 23 years after the first outbreak and he didnt use honey. Right there leaves a lot of room for luck and magic treatments. And i think luck is the operative word here.

Disclaimer: I am not a doctor.
edit on 26-5-2013 by Malcher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   

One more thing. Please use spices in moderation. One tea spoon of garam masala or two tea spoons of curry powder is enough for serving 6 people.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
I am absolutely positive the claims about honey are exaggerations.
It has a lot of nutrients and it is healthy for you, but it's not a wonder drug.
I'm not going to debate this, I know this for a fact because I've already done the research.

Of course you won't debate, you would get torched.

You do realize I used a combination of real scientific sources with news articles?
In the studies it actually shows percentages and figures.
I linked some of these numbers and gave keywords so others can look up numbers for whatever they are interested in.

Are you saying the studies are exaggerations? Or my attitude and demeanor itself?
If you just have a personal problem that's ok and acceptable, because it doesn't really apply to the thread itself.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malcher
I dont want to rain on the parade BUT my feelings lean heavily towards "there are no magic bullets out there". Honey is good and have no desire to be argumentative just for the sake of it.

Truth is we have heard this so many times before that what will be next is almost predictable. I did a little research regarding herpes and the results seemed luke warm, one thing i did find interesting was one person said his outbreaks were dormant for 23 years after the first outbreak and he didnt use honey. Right there leaves a lot of room for luck and magic treatments. And i think luck is the operative word here.

So why did his outbreak go dormant?
Diet? Or magic?
There is a reason for everything.

Could you link some of these "luke warm" results? Perhaps you do not know the specific terminology very well? These articles usually downplay things in "tone" but give the explosive results buried near the end.
If you don't mind I'd like to look over these articles.

And I wouldn't call honey a magic bullet. I would call it an important part of every healthy humans medical cabinet. Obviously nature has a lot more to offer than this. This is just a critical component of the overall scheme of things.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by R_Clark
Best post of the year....

Run trolls, run...

Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate.

The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself.

Sun Tzu quotes

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   

S&F .

great thread thanks

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   

So why did his outbreak go dormant?
Diet? Or magic?
There is a reason for everything.

Could you link some of these "luke warm" results? Perhaps you do not know the specific terminology very well? These articles usually downplay things in "tone" but give the explosive results buried near the end.
If you don't mind I'd like to look over these articles.

And I wouldn't call honey a magic bullet. I would call it an important part of every healthy humans medical cabinet. Obviously nature has a lot more to offer than this. This is just a critical component of the overall scheme of things.

Why did it remain dormant?

I reall cannot say why he was dormant all those years but i think this is sometimes common with STD's or especially herpes, that much i do know.

This was on a herpes web forum, i still have the tab open. These were\are sufferers giving each other advice, not medical doctors. Found it through google search.

There are natural remedies for many things and dont want to discourage people but i think by now we would know being that we have been here for over 2,000 years now. Any longer than that i really cannot say for sure.

Also, you mention nature but everything comes form nature. You mean unadulterated but mixing things creates miracles too. Look at cement.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Malcher

I linked to a scientific study from accredited professionals who followed internationally accepted protocol.
That is a real source of verifiable information.

A website of people sharing stories about themselves, is anecdotal at best.

And even if some of them "tried honey" already, did they try multiple different types? Problem is many brands have diluted their products and so they may not even be putting real honey on their infection to begin with. We have a lot of issues with anecdotes when it comes to making a determination of a medicinal substance.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
How many people knew the truth???

That hospitals use Medihoney on the "Super Bugs" when all other antibiotics or antivirals fail?
Who knew that was their ace in the hole that always quietly kept the outbreaks down?

I linked to this info in the OP as those who followed along know well already.

But I bet 99.9% of the non-medical population has no idea about this.
Thus, cover up and conspiracy are technically the correct terminology to apply.
It's not an exaggeration.
It's the information they themselves have fed us.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   

reply to post by Malcher

I linked to a scientific study from accredited professionals who followed internationally accepted protocol.
That is a real source of verifiable information.

A website of people sharing stories about themselves, is anecdotal at best.

And even if some of them "tried honey" already, did they try multiple different types? Problem is many brands have diluted their products and so they may not even be putting real honey on their infection to begin with. We have a lot of issues with anecdotes when it comes to making a determination of a medicinal substance.

Oh absolutely i would trust someone with herpes to know. Seriously, herpes is the kind of disease that goes away and come back. Do you honestly thing that humans have been on this damn planet for thousands of years and NOT know honey cure every thing in your OP. What would even give you this impression?

Maybe i am wrong.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Awesome info and research!...Its DISGUSTING what is going on in the USA..Not only is honey good for many things but there are many other things natural out there that are just as good,herbs and such..Oil of Oregano come to mind and have it on hand always..Its all about money at the cost of peoples health and destroying earth..Btw i believe the honey that radiated is no good because the radiation killed the nutrients...Life here on earth seems so futile and hopeless when we realize just what we are up against.Monsanto runs the show it seems and is killing all the bees.....sigh.

edit on 26-5-2013 by StarryNights because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Oh absolutely i would trust someone with herpes to know. Seriously, herpes is the kind of disease that goes away and come back. Do you honestly thing that humans have been on this damn planet for thousands of years and NOT know honey cure every thing in your OP. What would even give you this impression?

Maybe i am wrong.

You are wrong on all counts.

First, if you trust some "web forum" of people's claims with no scientific controlled medical protocols, not even checking what they are using to make sure it's legit, than you are gullible and credulous.

But you do not trust actual reports from scientific studies where the conditions were controlled?

Then you use the fallacious argument that "people would have known", they did know, I spent an entire rant about how this information was found while digging through historical documents. That was what tipped me off, then I checked in the modern era to see if it added up, and all of these sources prove it adds up.

Honey vs Herpes proved to be more effective than the available medications, if you have more studies that came after this one disproving it or showing how it was conducted wrongly, than share this information. If you do not have it, than realize you actually don't have a clue what you are talking about and are digging yourself a hole.

Scientific sources for your claims please??

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join