It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bee's Honey: Most Potent Medicine, Biggest Cover Up in Medical History - Exposed!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Honey is medicine and should be used like you do medicine. It is not meant to consume every day. Eating it every day to restore some of the minerals is good for a week or so but not longterm.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Good find.

This is the reason honey is mixed with Ayurvedic herbal medicines before giving to patient.

Honey is mixed with yogurt to make 'madhu-perk', a refreshing drink for the guests who arrive after a long journey.

India has a very long tradition of using honey in daily life. Honey and yogurt were key to a healthy life.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

What an excellent thread Flash ! I knew honey was great for a host of ailments
and great for prevent as well. I know the Romans used it on open wounds. But
this is beyond anything I ever imagined. I'm a big timer on home remedies and
these kind of threads are the best ATS has to offer. Thanks for posting and I'll do
some of my own digging to see if big pharma has been trying to knock off the
Honey Bee.
SnF

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
What a great thread, S&F!

There is no doubt that such a perfectly formulated natural chemical would be suppressed.
Millions of perfectly healthy people don't make money... millions of desperate drug seeking punters do, however.

So not only are Bee's the possible life bring to Earth but they're still keeping it going... wonderful little guys.

Makes me wonder if all those Alien threads out there could be ended by delving deeper into where the Bee's originally came from - who say's Aliens have to be humanoid and large, like the typical greys.

Thanks for the read Muzzle.

~ CrzayFool

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
The list goes on and on. Honey, apple cider vinegar, grapefruit seed extract, etc etc. All the very best cures come straight from the earth. Cancer, HIV, they can all be cured naturally

Great thread

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
How effective has honey shown in reversing later stages of cancer like stage 5 lung cancer, and hodgkin's disease?

Also does it have any effect of ridding the body of toxins?

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Hey Muzzleflash, Great thread! Maybe now you are catching a glimpse of the man behind the curtain.
As Big Pharma, Big Agra, Big Oil, Big Finance,etc. all play musical chairs on their Board of Directors
with each other. So, start your own hive or two, and jar that fresh natural honey while you can.

There is a great deal of wisdom behind the casually used and often understood word "Honey Pie".

I recommend that you get some, and soon.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain, The Great and Powerful Oz has spoken.
S&F

edit on 26-5-2013 by Wildmanimal because: Add Content

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Excellent thread Muzzle!

Another good use for honey is in a tonic/potion of lemon juice,
honey, and cayenne. Used to detoxify the body.

The lemon, honey and cayenne colon cleanse diet should preferably be made with all organic
ingredients. If organic ingredients are not available, use regular produce.

30-ounces of purified water, 6 tablespoons of lemon juice, 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
and 6 ablespoons of honey. Juice the lemon and catch the pulp and seeds, add them to
the mix. Keep refridgerated!

Drink this like lemonade in the warm months, can be warmed in cool weather.

I have not tried this other use, honey as a plant rooting hormone.
it is said to work as well as any rooting hormone from the nursery!

S&F!

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by RothchildRancor
How effective has honey shown in reversing later stages of cancer like stage 5 lung cancer, and hodgkin's disease?

Also does it have any effect of ridding the body of toxins?

Those are good questions and I do not know yet.
I will conduct some research into this later.

Thanks for asking though.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Honey is medicine and should be used like you do medicine. It is not meant to consume every day. Eating it every day to restore some of the minerals is good for a week or so but not longterm.

I don't know about that.

The human body is essentially 100 % tolerant of honey, but it's the negative things that are not tolerant of it.
I don't think it will hurt anything for people to consume it daily.

You can use it only for medicinal purposes if you choose though.
But I highly recommend considering it as a natural sugar replacement.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

Thanks for posting.
Yes I have learned much from studying the history of India and it's many cultures and traditions.

Speaking of India and medicine, something most people don't know is that Curry they can buy at the store is actually very beneficial for the body and can help in many many ways. It may be hard for some to stomach but a little bit goes a long way.

From the Wiki on Curry Powder:

Most curry powder recipes include coriander, turmeric, cumin, fenugreek, and red pepper in their blends. Depending on the recipe, additional ingredients such as ginger, garlic, asafoetida, fennel seed, caraway, cinnamon, clove, mustard seed, green cardamom, black cardamom, nutmeg, long pepper, and black pepper may also be included.

That's a very impressive concoction.
edit on 26-5-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
I know the Romans used it on open wounds.

Hey thanks for dropping by Randyvs!

Yes honey is so useful as a treatment on wounds that it actually decreases scabbing and it even decreases the amount of scarring that occurs significantly.

My wife cut her finger the other day, and was going to put some commercial junk on it, and I said no, put this honey on it with a band aid. The wound didn't scab and there is barely any scarring, and it has healed extremely rapidly.

Blew me away how fast and effective it really is.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by shasta9600
The list goes on and on. Honey, apple cider vinegar, grapefruit seed extract, etc etc. All the very best cures come straight from the earth. Cancer, HIV, they can all be cured naturally

Great thread

I agree completely.
Earth's bounty is the panacea.

Science proves this.
Common sense asserts it.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wildmanimal
Maybe now you are catching a glimpse of the man behind the curtain.
As Big Pharma, Big Agra, Big Oil, Big Finance,etc. all play musical chairs on their Board of Directors

You got that right Wildmanimal!
They wear many hats, and use that revolving door of the government to get their ways.

It's like the Hydra you know? Chop one head off, more grow in it's place.
The Hydra can still be beaten though.
The Great and Powerful Oz was just a little harmless man after all.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Another good use for honey is in a tonic/potion of lemon juice,
honey, and cayenne. Used to detoxify the body.

The lemon, honey and cayenne colon cleanse diet should preferably be made with all organic
ingredients. If organic ingredients are not available, use regular produce.

30-ounces of purified water, 6 tablespoons of lemon juice, 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
and 6 ablespoons of honey. Juice the lemon and catch the pulp and seeds, add them to
the mix. Keep refridgerated!

That's an awesome suggestion, thanks!
I love how we can stick honey into all sorts of concoctions and it works so well.

That makes it really easy to bring in all of nature's other gifts and live life the way we were meant to live. Healthy and full of energy and able to think clearly and quickly.

I have seen many similar mixtures and see a wide open range where anything is possible. Our imagination is the limit!

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington

Excellent post Muzzleflash - S & F.

I learned many new things about honey today because of you. Thank you.

You are welcome.
That is exactly why I decided to finally post this information today.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation

The cures for most diseases are found in nature. Unfortunately, the greedy internationalist fools just keep on cutting down the rainforests of Planet Earth while destroying precious remedies that could help mankind. They are doing the same thing to the Oceans of the World. It's such a sad story. ~$heopleNation

edit on 25-5-2013 by SheopleNation because: TypO

Thanks for posting, and I agree we are destroying our Earth in an irresponsible manner. It certainly isn't sustainable. But on the bright side there are many people who are seeking and utilizing sustainable alternatives. We need more efforts and more commitment towards that though, but in order for that to surface we have to develop it to be profitable. I believe we are on the verge of this, but we have to get the greed mongers out of the way because they are the major obstacle to progress here.

Oh and one small correction: You said "cures for most diseases are found in nature", it should be "cure for all diseases are found in nature".

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by xfilestl
I have been wanting to post this for awhile but have not reached my 20 posts to be able to post my own new topic. For the past few months there has been many people posting about the health benefits of honey AND cinnamon. It is also well known the the nicotine based pesticides produced by Bayer have been killing off the honeybee colonies and/or making them sick. I just can't help but to see this as more than a coincidence that a major pharmaceutical company is producing pesticides that eliminate its competition. I really don't have alot of information to give about it, but if you Google "Bayer pesticides killing bees" you will read all you need to know about it.

The other thing is about the cinnamon, combined with honey it is supposed to help increase the healing powers, but I don't know if its true. Not to hijack a thread but does anyone else know if and why cinnamon has healing properties and if so is it just fresh cinnamon or does the ground spice on the supermarket shelves have benefits as well? My endocrinologist who happens to be from India told me to include cinnamon in my diet to help with my diabetes. I just thought I would mention that.

Yes I have seen a ton of mentions of cinnamon in conjunction with honey with respect to old "folk remedies" which have been around for a long time and all over the place. I bet we could create an entire expose on cinnamon alone, as I can sense it has it's own powerful attributes that make it unique.

About the possibility that some larger Pharmaceutical Corporations may indeed be secretly trying to kill bees or stifle their productivity, I don't really know but I wouldn't be surprised if something like that happened. That is par for the course is it not?

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by crzayfool
There is no doubt that such a perfectly formulated natural chemical would be suppressed.

If it's being suppressed, why can I walk into the supermarket and buy huge jars of honey whenever I like?

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
About the possibility that some larger Pharmaceutical Corporations may indeed be secretly trying to kill bees or stifle their productivity, I don't really know but I wouldn't be surprised if something like that happened. That is par for the course is it not?

Why would they do that? They'd gain absolutely nothing from it.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join