It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bee's Honey: Most Potent Medicine, Biggest Cover Up in Medical History - Exposed!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Tetrarch42

Raw Garlic is also a great means of defence against Bacteria

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by steaming

Garlic is hard to digest, so should be used in small quantities.

It also gives foul breath.

A better herb is ginger which have pretty much similar qualities.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Great thread, thank you.

Honey is a hobby of mine. Always happy to hear others using the sticky gold.

Hope I'm not repeating old info.
Here is a Link to honey and cinnamon and the amazing benefits like; weight loss, arthritis, hair loss, tooth decay and so on.

The bee sting venom mixed with propolis is helping towards Parkinson's.

S&F

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
www.abfnet.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.abfnet.org...

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: john666

Thanks for the post. And welcome to ATS!
To fix the link, hit the edit button first (if you make it back in time).

Above the chat box, there is "A" , "B", "I", "U", (Center Alignment Icon), and then (Insert Link Icon).

Hit the insert link icon, type a "Name" in the box, then on the 2nd prompt copy-paste the link.
That should do it.

By the way thanks for sharing the info they are fascinating stats.
I'm very happy to see this thread still has life in it.

If you need anything just let me know.
Thank you again.
edit on 4/22/2014 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006
reply to post by muzzleflash

Think bees are being killed off for a reason then? maybee?

Not yet this year....I actually have to keep rolling up my car windows, there are so many bees here in NJ, since the weather broke....interesting thread. Thanks for all the info OP. S&f

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
thanks for that, i've got a nasty cold coming on (always get them in the summertime, never winter) so i've just ordered a jar of pure raw honey, i thought any old honey would do, so i'll see what this one does.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: GargIndia
reply to post by steaming

Garlic is hard to digest, so should be used in small quantities.

It also gives foul breath.

A better herb is ginger which have pretty much similar qualities.

i just used ginger and honey tea to stop a very annoying night time cough
gone instantly the first night
gone instantly for good the second night...
ususally it would have been a week to ten days

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Great info in the thread, but i would like to mention that this information isn't being withheld, there are no cover-ups. You see, the wisdom of ancient humans (such as the honey benefits) was passed down through generations and communities and all you are doing is using the most modern method of passing on something you learned.

It is coded to our DNA to do this as a collective species in order to survive, learn and thrive.

When people take pills from big pharma, it is probably because 1) they haven't yet gained this information or 2) they follow doctor's orders because that is what we have been taught for a long long time.

I don't think there is any conspiracy concerning this subject at all but please don't take it as a bash, i actually admire people who offer information they have learned to others. In a way, you are aiding in the survival of our species

edit on 22-4-2014 by Lumpy79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumpy79

I don't think there is any conspiracy concerning this subject at all but please don't take it as a bash, i actually admire people who offer information they have learned to others. In a way, you are aiding in the survival of our species

Thank you no offense taken.

The reason I said it was a conspiracy is because doctors have a responsibility to provide this information to their patients, as withholding it in order to sell questionable and expensive alternatives is unethical. Not only that, I can't really get many doctors to even discuss the topic for some reason, although they typically confirm it's true very subtly.

Yes I posted this thread entirely for the benefit of our species and to help heal my brothers and sisters.
There is really nothing I could ever to do top this thread. I'm trying to beat it but it's not easy.

Thank you for the post.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
i remember reading in timelife science books back in the 70s that the ancient egyptians who used honey and other things to cure eye infections were a bunch of dumbies...
haha, honey..what a knee slapper...haha

much like they used to smear acupuncture...which helped me quit smoking when NOTHING else A.M.A wise worked

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Danbones

i just used ginger and honey tea to stop a very annoying night time cough
gone instantly the first night
gone instantly for good the second night...
ususally it would have been a week to ten days

That's awesome, it usually takes me 2-3 days (rather than a week to 10days).

Perhaps the ginger was the added boost you got that I missed?
Next time I consume some I will find some ginger to add.

I realize it has been mentioned through the thread several times already but I had not actually tried it yet myself.
Looks like it's getting about that time to try it out. Wonder if it changes the flavor?

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I stopped using any type of 'antibacterial' on cuts a year or so ago. I use only pure, unheated, raw (and unfiltered, if available) honey.

I had a cut, at least 1/8" deep at the base of my right index finger from a miter saw accident. I really should have gotten at least a couple of stitches, as it was just shy of 'to the bone'. I did nothing, during the healing, but wash it thoroughly, coat it in honey, and use a mix of butterfly bandages with additional 'second skin' bandages to keep it clean. It healed exactly the same as a table saw cut I had received a few years earlier, in which I received 5 stitches and used Bacitracin and/or Neosproin throughout the healing.

As a side note...DO NOT drink and operate power tools. I am an idiot...and I'll tell you about the 3-1/2" pneumatic nailer through the hand incident another time.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash
yes, ginger seems to work independently of the honey, but next time i will go honey, ginger, lemon or lime...

I got the ginger right out of the spice rack...about a level teaspoon to a big teaspoon of honey
taste: excellent...
easily drinkable for fun...
and according to the ojibway; ginger stops evil spirits in food - food poisoning - too.

i looove my spice rack...

*pours water into cup...*

btw
the cough stopped about the second sip and only returned at lay down time the following night...till about the second sip
i finished the cup anyway just for taste
edit on Tuepm4b20144America/Chicago46 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Where do you think alcohol came from?

A very long time ago people found that they could preserve fruit for long periods in honey. Sometimes, a bit of the natural airborne yeast on the fruit would cause the sugars in the honey to ferment. We would consider this to be a very crude, basic "mead".

Ever wonder why they call it a "Honeymoon"?

Back in the times of the Babylonians the family of the wife would give the newlywed couple a month's supply of mead -- which was made from honey -- to "help" them procreate. So, one moon's worth of honey wine right after marriage.

Now, I'm not sure if the owner of meadery I met was filling me up with smoke -- but it does make sense.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
i came back to report my findings.

my immune system is pants. a simple cold knocks me right out, takes about a month or so before it looks like its going and then i get another on top of the existing one. i ordered myself some pure raw honey and had a spoon full each day and several hot honey and lemon drinks every day too, the cold i had has gone and its been a week.

i have always used hot honey and lemon drinks but used the cheapest honey. could it have been the raw honey that helped me? if so, this raw honey is worth paying extra for.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: slippeddisc

Awesome thanks for sharing your findings.

Yes it seems that the raw honey is anywhere from 10 to 100x more potent depending on how diluted the cheap stuff is. And they don't exactly like to tell us those numbers either. So yeah Raw is the way to go for sure in terms of potency.

I haven't tried the hot honey and lemon drink you suggested so I'll look up a recipe and give it a shot, sounds interesting!
Thanks again and I'm very happy that you have found comfort and relief with this most simple remedy.

Responses like yours really made writing this thread worth it!

edit on 4/29/2014 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

hot honey and lemon drink is just hot water, a slice of lemon and as much honey as you like, its nice. i bought mine on ebay after postage it came to £9.00 a pot. i found in a local shop they do Manuka 10+ raw set honey for £4, i don't know what the 10+ means though, il have to look it up. apparantly raw honey is good for hayfever too, il get my son to use it as he gets hayfever bad. im really convinced this honey had cured my cold though, im glad i came across this thread!

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Just want to chime in that I did have a botany prof who said that honey was very good for infections. I was glad to hear it. Tea or boiled water, lemon, and honey had been family recipe for colds for generations upon generations in my family when sick with a simple cold or bronchitis. Honey is very, very good for people (well except babies and diabetics probably).

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Then organize some peer reviewed research and prove it. If you turn out to be the guy that turns modern medicine on its head you would be bigger than Bill Gates, The Rolling Stones, and Leonardo Dicaprio combined.

What's stopping you? Or right, it's a "conspiracy" - thus you don't need to actually prove anything - just point at the people who claim (rightly) that using honey to treat things like HIV is ludicrous.

And you base this off Hippocrates' writings, and further, you criticize modern physicians for ignoring things said by the "father of medicine"? Hippocrates also posited the "Humoral Theory of Disease" whereby all disease is caused by an imbalance of yellow bile, black bile, blood, and phlegm. Would you recommend we go back to this as well? Please, tell me about how we should leech hospital patients.

The fact that doctors nowadays don't accept Hippocrates' ideas regarding honey is no more evidence of a conspiracy as modern physicists not using Newtonian physics, or modern psychologists not using classical Freudian analysis. Believe or not, but Hippocrates, the 2000 year old doctor, got some things wrong.

Edit: Another stupidity I noticed. You list a number of Greek philosophers and point to their relatively long life span to support your inane ideas. If you add their lifespans together you get the number 539.5 (assuming that you take the guy to have lived 61-62 years as living 61.5). Divide this by 7 and you get 77.07. Which is still lower than the average male life expectancy is developing countries like Cuba, and developed countries like the U.S.A. Also note that you listed Ancient Greek philosophers, people at the upper crust of that society. The average Greek male would have been far worse off, honey or no.

That's basically like saying "A lot of celebrities are Scientologists, celebrities on average live longer than other people in society - ergo Scientology makes you live longer!" You've identified a correlation and posted your ridiculous answer.
edit on 18-5-2014 by Tetrarch42 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-5-2014 by Tetrarch42 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join