It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bee's Honey: Most Potent Medicine, Biggest Cover Up in Medical History - Exposed!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Nice work OP, your definitely on to something. S n F

Also heres a news article that came out today that suports your OP www.naturalnews.com...

Coincidence? Nope

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
So I read the OP and decided to try this Honey thing out as I am intrigued by the information presented in the OP. I was able to find what I feel is a pretty good brand (see below). Although I have no known health issues I am all about preventive maintenance. I looked for the purest honey I could find and this is what I was able to purchase.

I am going to start with a 2 tablespoon a day regimen and see how it makes me feel. I love Honey so I don't see there being any back lash to this daily routine. If I notice any resounding differences in anything I'll be sure to report back to this thread. Thanks for the info OP, well presented!

edit on 5/28/2013 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumanitiesLastHope

Nice work OP, your definitely on to something. S n F

Also heres a news article that came out today that suports your OP www.naturalnews.com...

Coincidence? Nope

Interesting article thanks for linking that.
It's rather concerning also.

A good point is that they mentioned honey from co-ops and farmers markets was still the real deal.
Important to keep in mind.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

If it's half as good as the label claims, it should be really good stuff.

It says unfiltered so that's good because the Natural News article just linked claimed that a vast proportion of honey in big chain stores was filtered significantly and had no pollen in it.

They said that it was possibly done to mask the potential it was illegally brought in from China and so they covered the traces. Which basically strips it of it's good qualities.

I would guess what you got is really good stuff in comparison to a lot of the cheap stuff floating around.
Thanks for sharing pics of your loot, it looks tasty.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Please take mixed with milk or yogurt. Will be more effective this way.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

I am by no means religious (and by no means is it my intent to derail here)...but when I read your post...I couldn't help but think of this...

Deuteronomy 26:9

And he brought us into this place and gave us this land, a land flowing with milk and honey.

I believe there are a few other references to the two in other passages if I am not mistaken. Not sure there is anything to it, but it gave me food (no pun intended) for thought anyway. Maybe there is something to these two being used in conjunction to one another?
edit on 5/28/2013 by UberL33t because: GPS

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I appreciate your thoughts and I shall pray for you. Peace.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Thanks for posting this. I myself have started a couple of colonies last year out on my land out in the country and yielded about 20 pounds. This year, we're going to get 5x as much. Speaking subjectively of course, I've been less sick and healthier because of it. I would encourage everybody to get a colony from their local beekeeper.

Interesting note:

Prior to this post I searched the forum for "beekeepers" and "cancer" in the same post and didn't find much -- a reference to a 1954 study.

I'm reading "The Shamanic Way of the Bee" by Simon Buxton. On page 23 he writes:

"...beekeepers rarely become ill and rarely if ever contract cancer or other terminal diseases. I considered this a very bold claim, but later researched it and largely found it to be true.*"

The footnote reads:

"Two examples of my research into this assertion: D.C. Jarvis, M.D. of Vermont, writes, 'I spent two years checking the observation that beekeepers do not have cancer. Charles Mraz, a beekeeper in Vermont, helped me in this study. Together we were unable to find a single case of cancer in beekeepers or learn of one who had died of the disease. In his international search for cancer among beekeepers, Dr. B. Beck discovered one case. That was a man who dies of skin cancer in Hawaii.' (Jarvis 1985) Dr. W. Schweisheimer stated, 'A strange observation some 20 years ago had been made by the Berlin Cancer institute. Its scientists and doctors had never seen a bee keeper who was suffering from cancer.' (Schweisheimer 1967)"

Given the low incidence of beekeeping in the general population, I don't consider "Hey! Ever hear of a beekeeper with cancer?" to be a scientific study. The Internet doesn't have much on this either. Any thoughts?

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Simple remedies people can try:

1. Allergies, rashes, skin irritation

A tea-spoon of honey mixed with 4-5 drops of Neem oil twice a day.

2. Flu / Runny Nose

A tea-spoon of honey mixed with a few drops of ginger juice 3-4 times a day.
Put a clove in your mouth and very slowly chew on it (3-4 times a day).

Please let me know your experience and results if you try these remedies.

edit on 31-5-2013 by GargIndia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by royalewithcheese

My mum is very ill with cancer and she has a persistent chest infection that antibiotics do not seem to be able to touch.

I have researched a lot on the beneficial effects of natural bees honey and I do believe that it has positive effects. I am by no means saying it is a cure but it may help in some way.

Is there a chance that you would export the natural honey to Northern Ireland? I will gladly pay for it and the shipping and I will do it via PayPal or any way you wish. I have looked online a lot and I cannot be sure it is what it claims to be.

You can private message me if you wish or reply here.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by chelsealad

I can give you a method of how to prepare a herbal medicine.

You will have to procure the ingredients and prepare the medicine as I tell you.

Please message me if interested.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I was ready to start using Honey then I read this:
Why Honey Is A Harmful Food By T.C. Fry
www.rawfoodexplained.com...

Also, how harmful are the acids in natural honey?

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Surfrat

Surfrat: I don't disagree with the findings in your linked article, but it seems as though they have overlooked the fact that even in ancient times honey is supposed to be mixed with milk or yogurt if ingested, which changes the whole outcome of your article's findings imho. The combo is key.

I have been drinking honey and milk, or honey and yogurt for a few days now and I have not had any stomach upset and my skin is soft and glowing. Thank you GargIndia for the recipe!!!

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Surfrat

Please do not use honey as 'food' but as medicine or supplement, that is in small quantities.

Animal foods except cow milk should be taken in small quantities only.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

Thanks, I'll give it a try. Must be organic?

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by GargIndia
reply to post by Surfrat

Please do not use honey as 'food' but as medicine or supplement, that is in small quantities.

Animal foods except cow milk should be taken in small quantities only.

Hey! In grew up in New Zealand, home of the famous Manuka Flower Honey. Most kids grew up eating honey on toast and marmite on toast for breakfast, everyday.

My grandfather used to take one teaspoon of honey and one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar everyday. He was still playing golf well into his 80s.

I grew up eating honey and being well aware of the medicinal effects of it. I think a "medical conspiricacy" is a little dramatic.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Surfrat

Please use organic if available in your area. Farm produced honey will also work.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
www.mapi.com...&_milk.html

Make sure you boil the milk as well. I'm not sure if it was mentioned, but I know that consuming milk improperly can lead to a lot of problems.
I'm vegan, and don't drink milk because it makes me very sick. I think a lot of lactose intolerance comes from people consuming dirty milk that is also not served correctly.

But I don't think honey by itself is really that bad. I also know every body is different so who knows. I don't feel sick when I eat my raw organic locally grown honey. But who knows, some people don't feel sick when they eat McDonalds...

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Kroshka

Boiling milk is a good idea.

In these days of pollution and factory farms, it is necessary to boil milk. But please let it cool to 'warm' before consuming. I do not advise drinking hot milk.

If you have cows or can get organic milk, then it is enough to just bring the milk to boil once. Then cool it down enough (may take 15-20 minutes) and drink.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join