It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bee's Honey: Most Potent Medicine, Biggest Cover Up in Medical History - Exposed!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by kevpa

Interesting of you to bring that up.

Well, either the doctor is ignorant (likely possibility), or he is knowingly keeping honey out of the conversations.
Hard to tell either way without knowing much.

Does he sell solutions to problems that honey can also solve? This should be a good starting point to determine if he is being sneaky or not.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by crzayfool

I don't see any posters up that advertise what Muzzle has explained, do you? I've never seen an advert on TV for it; I only see Macmillan & CancerResearch, as well as other such organisations, (why aren't they on the bandwagon?).

That is the suppression I was talking about - fair enough it['s hiding in plain sight but if a guy on a conspiracy website can find all this info out through his own research then how come it's not mainstream? Stick it on the shop shelves and no-one will suspect it can give you super-hero-powers!

~ CrzayFool.

That's exactly the point CrzayFool.

The goal of this thread is to make the information common knowledge whether the big companies like it or not. They can't really do anything about it now, the surprise attack was a complete success and what's done is done.

Knocking this one domino over has caused the most wonderful chain reaction.

edit on 27-5-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysterX

Quite apart from what member 'doctorG' reckons, it shows that Honey is at least another natural substance we can add to the ever growing list of the myriad natural products that desparately need more directed and properly funded research that could ultimately be used to enhance and protect our health, especially in 'superbug' territory, where so many pharma products and substances are apparently failing to protect people's health and failing miserably to do so.

Agree 100%.

Thank you for sharing your findings here with everyone.
It's just the tip of the iceberg but I think people are getting the big picture now.

The potential solutions we can find within this one substance are nearly limitless. After looking into it for awhile I became convinced this is the reigning champ of medicinal substances. I am not knocking on any other natural substances as they are all important and having options is the name of the game.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by bgold1212

That's not the whole truth.
You cannot say "This is what honey is made of" and list all sorts of points from one study.

That may be what that variety of honey produced that specific season was composed of (which was studied in the research).

But in reality every honey has different chemical compounds within it. Many compounds are similar, and many are diverse between the varieties.

Even between each batch the same hive makes, there are slight differences.
This is common sense.

The amount of science we could do and should do in relation to this field of knowledge seems limitless, considering we haven't barely begun to study it seriously yet.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kroshka
Example, poor emotional health exacerbates EVERY illness. No amount of healthy food will fight the problems constant stress causes. Of course honey won't help a lot if you're not taking care of your body outside of the physical realm. You have to take care of your emotional body and mental body.

100% on the money $$$.

In order to be a healthy human being, one must focus on all aspects of their existence.

Spiritual, mental, emotional, and physical health are all combined into what we are.
All are equally important.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by KyrieEleison
I know for an absolute fact that all of this is overhyped sensationalist BS.

I see you have laid all of your cards on the table MuzzleFlash, and while your aces four-of-a-kind is quite impressive, it would interest you to know that I hold a royal flush, even though nothing is wild, and I refuse to show you my hand. I'm busy, yet still have plenty of time to follow, respond, and take jabs.

So please just blindly accept my appeal to authority on the matter even though I offer absolutely nothing to back it up, and pay no mind to any of my freshly rolled cheerleaders to trade stars with.

*deep breath*

Thank you for the good laugh this morning, I saw this post when I first logged in.
That was absolutely hilarious.
Put me in a good mood and is a perfect thing to start the day with.

I really appreciate you going out of the way to remind us that humor is also a great medicine!

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
reply to post by kevpa

Interesting of you to bring that up.

Well, either the doctor is ignorant (likely possibility), or he is knowingly keeping honey out of the conversations.
Hard to tell either way without knowing much.

Does he sell solutions to problems that honey can also solve? This should be a good starting point to determine if he is being sneaky or not.

He does sell products that honey can solve and promotes them often. I'm going to have to look further into what's going on with him, it's just puzzling to me because he is so anti-big pharma and his whole medical practice is dedicated to natural remedies. His radio show is basically just to promote the products he sells and sometimes will tell someone to make an appointment if he can't give them a quick on-the-air answer. His medical practice is mainly for pain relief therapies and some other therapies, but it's also a store to buy his products. He doesn't hide anything, like his suppliers or where some of the plants originate (supposedly), and is all about living life naturally by eating the right foods, taking proper supplements, and using natural medicine's instead of traditional Rx's.

Thank you for your quick reply, makes me wonder now if he is really genuine or not? I think it might be more like he's trying to lead you to the right solution, but making serious profits by selling remedies and doing different therapies.

But this can also be the same for a lot of other natural-based Dr's out there. The doctor I'm talking about is incredibly informative and when I listen to him, it makes me hate traditional Rx's and the usual treatments you would get from a "basic" doctor. There has to be more doctors just like him out there and if they indeed are hiding honey as well, then that's big-pharma co-oping with the naturalist's for an even bigger conspiracy.

I won't jump to any conclusions, but your thread has opened my eyes a little bigger and I'm going to be doing some more research on this. Thank you so much for making this thread muzzle

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
You're a God-send. I've been REALLY ill for more than a week now; migraines, sore throat, cough, body aches, the works, and this could potentially be what fixes it. Thank you for putting together and posting all of this information.
SnF

Also, if it helps I can make some entries based on what kind of results I see. So far, I haven't gotten any better, so maybe this will turn it around and be used as a little homegrown evidence.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
i believe it, bees are wonderfull little creatures, although they scare me to death.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
This has been known for long time that honey has antibacterial properties. Ear wax has antibacterial properties too. lol Now days people just buy triple antibiotic ointment. A lot of home remedies are long since forgotten. Back then there was a lot of snake oil remedies too you have to watch out for. You can learn a lot from granny. I remember mine making her own soap.

edit on 27-5-2013 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Why would they do that? They'd gain absolutely nothing from it.

It's fairly obvious that Big Pharma gains when people don't have access to or don't know about natural remedies. Bayer recently opposed the EU ban on pesticides that were killing bees...

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Why would they do that? They'd gain absolutely nothing from it.

It's fairly obvious that Big Pharma gains when people don't have access to or don't know about natural remedies. Bayer recently opposed the EU ban on pesticides that were killing bees...

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
This may be a little bit off topic but I thought I'd toss it out here anyway...

When I feel like I am coming down with a cold or the flu I crave honey! My co workers and i were discussing the fact the other day that during flu season I never miss a day of work while they all take 3 to 5 days off. I have always attributed this to the fact that I eat toast with honey at the first sign of a sore throat. I feel kind of puny for a day or so but not enough to miss any work. Nor do I ever catch the dreaded flu.

I think that if we listen to our bodies and what they are craving most of us could save a trip to the doctors office.

Thank you for taking the time to research all of this information, mush of it i didn't know

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by lostsock

Please try this. Mix well 3-4 drops of ginger juice to one tea-spoon of honey. Lick this mixture so that your entire tongue is coated with it. Then wash down with warm milk.

This will help you even better with flu symptoms.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Manuka honey ,royal jelly ,bee pollen ,good quality organic honey . Always have them all in the house .
I even mix a bit of bee pollen and some honey ,into the cats food .

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Did I mention honey is an aphrodisiac?

Win - Win.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
ignore
edit on 28-5-2013 by MysterX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

You're welcome Muzz, thanks for the thread and the thanks.

Normally buy the cheapo brand of Honey, but after reading through some of what's here and elsewhere on Honey as a natural theraputic, i'm gonna be stocking up on some of the good stuff.

Especially as someone mentioned it's an aphrodisiac...wonder if the wife will go for a Honey I.V.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by RothchildRancor

There's ne research that I know of . Is this a personal question ?
There are other natural remedies that work well on lung cancer ,and honey is added actually ,but is not the only component

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join