It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream of A Black Sun

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I had a dream once. I was sitting in a chair and this little white dog, reminded me of a little bulldog, was jumping around by my feet like it wanted to jump into my lap. I didn't want the dog on me. All of a sudden I see this huge dog face lunge at me with long sharp front teeth and bulging eyes. Whoa! Wake up time.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by RayTheWizardLiotta

Kind of strange?
Coronal holes let out the suns energy, for days it's been blasting us several hundreds (5,6,7) times normal.
These holes open and close rapidly.
What would happen if the entire surface were open, just all coronal hole?
What would the result be if this went on for the proposed three days of darkness?
Would be deadly to look out doors? Would drive you mad to look? Could this be what was predicted?
Just wondering????

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
duplicate somehow? gone sorry

edit on 26-5-2013 by donlashway because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by RayTheWizardLiotta

Yeah that makes sense. Ive never experienced sleep paralysis so I wouldn't really know, but yeah I had my eclipse dream over a year ago and I remember every detail of the dream and still think about it sometimes.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Sleep paralysis occurs everytime anyone goes to sleep. The brain shuts down most motor functions, so there is little movement during sleep unless necessary, such as simple movements. More complex movements such as sleep walking, etc. are indicative of psychosymatic problems.

The mind tends to produce images from random patterns such as shadows and contrast variations in a dark room, such as monsters at the foot of the bed.
edit on 27-5-2013 by eManym because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Huh, so the sun would be safe to look at because its darker? Or, it drives you mad? I remember a prophecy about the 3 days of darkness, not in the bible, (does the bible even talk about that or just the sun turning black and moon red) and it said you shouldnt go outside, you should put blankets on the windows and seal it so no light can get in,seal the cracks in the door jamb and everything. Didn't say nail boards up or anything. Just blankets and tape. I guess it might take multiple layers of blankets to completely block the light, or maybe not if its dimmed.

Remember darkness doesnt have to mean pitch black darkness...maybe it just means the sun will be quite noticeably dimmed...

Anyway, I don't know if electricity will be useless or what but it says only use candles for a light source and to pray to god the entire time nonstop for three days. Which, most people will be scared ishtless and will be doing that anyways, atheists inscluded lol at least some anyway...

But the spookiest part ill never forget is that it said you will hear the voices of family members outside your door, even long dead ones, and they will pretend to be scared and beg to be let in, but you are to ignore them.

Recently I've even read something that leads me to believe that perhaps even answering these things can be dangerous, but not sure on that.

I wish I could remember where I read that. It was around when I fist started reading ats... Not joined, but first started reading it.

So, maybe the moon turns red in Biblical prophecy because its reflecting light of a different spectrum from the sun?

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470
Huh, so the sun would be safe to look at because its darker? Or, it drives you mad? I remember a prophecy about the 3 days of darkness, not in the bible, (does the bible even talk about that or just the sun turning black and moon red) and it said you shouldnt go outside, you should put blankets on the windows and seal it so no light can get in,seal the cracks in the door jamb and everything. Didn't say nail boards up or anything. Just blankets and tape. I guess it might take multiple layers of blankets to completely block the light, or maybe not if its dimmed.

Remember darkness doesnt have to mean pitch black darkness...maybe it just means the sun will be quite noticeably dimmed...

Anyway, I don't know if electricity will be useless or what but it says only use candles for a light source and to pray to god the entire time nonstop for three days. Which, most people will be scared ishtless and will be doing that anyways, atheists inscluded lol at least some anyway...

But the spookiest part ill never forget is that it said you will hear the voices of family members outside your door, even long dead ones, and they will pretend to be scared and beg to be let in, but you are to ignore them.

Recently I've even read something that leads me to believe that perhaps even answering these things can be dangerous, but not sure on that.

I wish I could remember where I read that. It was around when I fist started reading ats... Not joined, but first started reading it.

So, maybe the moon turns red in Biblical prophecy because its reflecting light of a different spectrum from the sun?

Well that Bible verse in revelations is eerily similar to the dream I had.

This is the verse:

Revelation 6: 12: When he opened the sixth seal, I looked, and behold,
there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth,
the full moon became like blood, 13: and the stars of the sky fell to the
earth as the fig tree sheds its winter fruit when shaken by a gale;
14: the sky vanished like a scroll that is rolled up, and every mountain
and island was removed from its place.

I agree with you on the darkness part as other verses in the bible say the sun will be darkened. Also sackcloth isn't completely black either. This would probably have an effect on the sun light being reflected off the moon.

As for covering up windows with blankets and tape and using candlelight, I have no idea. I may have read the same thing when I would just read ATS posts as it seems very familar. The Bible says that people rich and poor hid in the mountains from the wrath of God when the Sun is darkened. Revelations was written by Apostle John who wrote it based off visions/dreams he recieved from God.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: RayTheWizardLiotta
I had a dream that seemed as real as I'm typing this out now. The dream was longer than I can remember but all I can remember is that I was outside hovering in the air kind of like superman. At the same time I was staring into the sky and sun. The sun was alot closer than usual, was completely black like a solar eclipse and had bright, golden rays that were giving off a feignt golden light.

Just wanted to know if any one thinks this has any meaning. I'm a skeptic on dream interpretations and am willing to listen. Also have many sleep paralysis epsiodes where I can see dark wraith beings in claoks if any one know anything about that as well.

Alright so I had a dream a lot like this last night and googled if anyone else has had anything like this. In my dream all I remember is sitting on my dads lap and he was like a giant or a statue and I was staring outside the window in my living room and I was staring outside at this huge blackened sun, and it was like the light around it was going around the rim? And the sky was like a deep orange yellow sunset. The moon was there also and it was huge to but not as huge or close as the "black sun" was. I'm pretty sure I noticed the moon first and then the sun like, appeared and the way the light was moving around it, it felt more like an intelligence or as if I was being told something, the whole thing was really weird and it still is because I usually dream in black in white and don't really remember much but this one felt really real and foriegn in nature. Idk felt weird man.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I remembered an old prophecy from an ancient chinese concerning the solar eclipse. . . days in darkness. . . all lights. . all electronic gone off, and a huge huge alien pyramid mothership appeared within the solar eclipse aka black Sun and moon. . .
But I could not remember the whole story as it was a long long times ago. Sad

Something wanna to share with op
as you are not alone

edit on 8-3-2016 by SophiaEveLee because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join