It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream of A Black Sun

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I had a dream that seemed as real as I'm typing this out now. The dream was longer than I can remember but all I can remember is that I was outside hovering in the air kind of like superman. At the same time I was staring into the sky and sun. The sun was alot closer than usual, was completely black like a solar eclipse and had bright, golden rays that were giving off a feignt golden light.

Just wanted to know if any one thinks this has any meaning. I'm a skeptic on dream interpretations and am willing to listen. Also have many sleep paralysis epsiodes where I can see dark wraith beings in claoks if any one know anything about that as well.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by RayTheWizardLiotta

I had a dream once where I was driving a bus and a man in the road stopped us from going on. He held a large dark blanket and said that is we did not debark the bus, we would lose everything.

Upon waking, it was clear; a message that, even though it just a dream.... the first person to come along with a blanket to cover the light, was gonna get an uncomfortable boot, lol.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by RayTheWizardLiotta
The sun was a lot closer than usual, was completely black like a solar eclipse and had bright, golden rays that were giving off a feint golden light.

I'm a skeptic on dream interpretations and am willing to listen. Also have many sleep paralysis episodes where I can see dark wraith beings in cloaks if any one know anything about that as well.

The black solar eclipse, and golden rays could be linked to the coming false paradise or the New Golden Era.

In other words, its the New Age that will be spiritually dead as YHWH removes His love from this world.

Wraiths a.k.a negative entities often reside in Tartarus. Tartarus is the prison for both fallen angels and the Rephaim. From experience, the sky in Tartarus is black. No stars, moon or clouds.

One question, are the wrists and fingers on the wraiths like black rods ?
Were the wraiths covered in rotten brown rags as the once lavish cloths have since decayed due to dry rot ?
Do the wraiths levitate ?
Did the wraiths radiate pure evil ?

Maybe it would be a good idea to speak the Lords Prayer from the bottom of your heart.

Other people are also having dreams and visions of a spiritual darkness approaching.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Edit: wrong video, can't find the one intended.

edit on 25-5-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

The black solar eclipse, and golden rays could be linked to the coming false paradise or the New Golden Era.

In other words, its the New Age that will be spiritually dead as YHWH removes His love from this world.

Wraiths a.k.a negative entities often reside in Tartarus. Tartarus is the prison for both fallen angels and the Rephaim. From experience, the sky in Tartarus is black. No stars, moon or clouds.

One question, are the wrists and fingers on the wraiths like black rods ?
Were the wraiths covered in rotten brown rags as the once lavish cloths have since decayed due to dry rot ?
Do the wraiths levitate ?
Did the wraiths radiate pure evil ?

Maybe it would be a good idea to speak the Lords Prayer from the bottom of your heart.

Other people are also having dreams and visions of a spiritual darkness approaching.

Not sure what the fingers looked like as when in sleep paralysis I can't move. I usually see them in dark black hooded cloaks and there faces are pitch black. One of the times I could actually feel one touching my back and moving its finger in a circular motion. I couldn't move though so I had to endure it till the sleep paralysis ended.

The wraiths didn't seem to be wearing rags just large dark black hooded cloaks.

The wraiths did seem to levitate as they could move around very quickly without moving any limbs.

They did seem to give off an evil feeling as I tried my hardest to confront them but being paralyzed is a helpless feeling.
edit on 25-5-2013 by RayTheWizardLiotta because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Yes, We all have a serious Demon Problem going on in the USA!!! You are just starting to notice. Actually, Demons, Arch Angels, and some Alien issues. I'm just waiting on the White , Black, Red horses to arrive. Its been a quite silent battle. Some are just now waking up. Do not worry- just go on with life. Amy in NC

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Stay at home tonight just as a precaution. Stay safe!! You may want to fill up gas tank and buy some extra food and water. I do not know when the Storm is going to hit but tonight is a full moon. The East Coast is in bad shape!! This battle is not like we learned in the bible!! I think you're dream is important and may be a sign. I will be working tonight. I just try not to worry!! There is really not much we can do except take precautions. Sincerely, Amy in NC

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

May I ask what State you are in? I have noticed all of this happening since Sept-2006, and I just did not know when others would notice. This dream may indicate the arrival of other beings and I would like to know how close they are to NC if possible.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

no worries the video was very interesting from what I saw so far

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7

Stay at home tonight just as a precaution. Stay safe!! You may want to fill up gas tank and buy some extra food and water. I do not know when the Storm is going to hit but tonight is a full moon. The East Coast is in bad shape!! This battle is not like we learned in the bible!! I think you're dream is important and may be a sign. I will be working tonight. I just try not to worry!! There is really not much we can do except take precautions. Sincerely, Amy in NC

I try not to let fear get the best of me but I still try and take precautions when necessary. I noticed how bright the moon was yesteday night walking home. I could really feel its energy.

May I ask what State you are in? I have noticed all of this happening since Sept-2006, and I just did not know when others would notice. This dream may indicate the arrival of other beings and I would like to know how close they are to NC if possible.

I'm not in the U.S. im in Canada (Southern Ontario). I started having sleep paralysis/lucid dreams around the same time as you. Could be a weird coicidence.
edit on 25-5-2013 by RayTheWizardLiotta because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Thanks Canada!! Be aware you may start hearing other humans in you're head- this is called the Telepathic Link, or some call The Hive. You may also start seeing Lights, Shadows, Orbs, Light Beings etc. I was hoping this was not going on in Canada. I guess there is really no-where to run from this. Amy n NC

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Thanks Canada!! Be aware you may start hearing other humans in you're head- this is called the Telepathic Link, or some call The Hive. You may also start seeing Lights, Shadows, Orbs, Light Beings etc. I was hoping this was not going on in Canada. I guess there is really no-where to run from this. Amy n NC

Never had any of these things happen to me. Do you usually see light beings, orbs etc?

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by RayTheWizardLiotta
I had a dream that seemed as real as I'm typing this out now. The dream was longer than I can remember but all I can remember is that I was outside hovering in the air kind of like superman. At the same time I was staring into the sky and sun. The sun was alot closer than usual, was completely black like a solar eclipse and had bright, golden rays that were giving off a feignt golden light.

Just wanted to know if any one thinks this has any meaning. I'm a skeptic on dream interpretations and am willing to listen. Also have many sleep paralysis epsiodes where I can see dark wraith beings in claoks if any one know anything about that as well.

How did you feel while you were dreaming this?

Just wondering because I had a dream somewhat similar to this. I was outside my house and then a solar eclipse started happening. The sun was closer in mine too and it also has golden rays coming out of it when the sun was black. But anyway in my dream I was terrified, in fact, so terrified that I woke up and realized that I was crying. This dream really had quite an impact on me.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Have you ever seen the TV show "Heroes"? That could account for your dream.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
YES. I had a dream that sunspots migrated to the poles so the sun appeared as a bright line, then the two polar spots grew and the sun went totally black. I think this is the event predicted in the bible, that it is what a star going supernova looks like from inside the heliosphere. It explodes from the heliopause out but the interior quantum phase shifts.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
This may seem odd but I was thinking not that many weeks ago, what could I visualize happening and then possibly focus on that would be so out of the ordinary, that it might make me think I'm somehow tapped into some kind of huge mind experiment. What I thought of was our sun temporally, just for a certain number of minutes so as not to cause too much panic, emit no visible or not very much visible light in our normal range of vision. We would in effect have a black sun with maybe some visible rays coming off the sides. The sun would still emit radation in other parts of the light spectrum. I was thinking now if that happened, could you rule out the possibility of that being a natural occurrence? Maybe we are in a huge virtual reality simulation because if I had the thought and now someone else has too, maybe our minds are connected in a vast simulation of this reality. This was just something I thought about one day.

I do not expect this to happen. It was just one oddball thought among many oddball thoughts I have.
edit on 26/5/13 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyesontheskies

How did you feel while you were dreaming this?

Just wondering because I had a dream somewhat similar to this. I was outside my house and then a solar eclipse started happening. The sun was closer in mine too and it also has golden rays coming out of it when the sun was black. But anyway in my dream I was terrified, in fact, so terrified that I woke up and realized that I was crying. This dream really had quite an impact on me.

Glad someone else had this dream. In the black sun dream I wasn't terrified for some reason, just wanted to see what would happen but now I can't stop thinking about it.

As for the sleep paraylsis, that was terrifying the first couple of times, now I'm pretty dessensitized to it. This could explain why I wasn't terrified in the black sun dream.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_

Have you ever seen the TV show "Heroes"? That could account for your dream.

I have never watched that show before. I've seen some commercials but I have no idea what the show and characters are about.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kalki11
YES. I had a dream that sunspots migrated to the poles so the sun appeared as a bright line, then the two polar spots grew and the sun went totally black. I think this is the event predicted in the bible, that it is what a star going supernova looks like from inside the heliosphere. It explodes from the heliopause out but the interior quantum phase shifts.

I think this is the bible verse you are referring to.
Revelations Verse 6:12

Never new about interior quantum phase shifts before until now. Not sure what it means by what I read about it so far. Maybe you could explain the quantum phase shift a bit more.

What I got from what you wrote is that this black sun could be what the Bible refers to in revelations which is caused by a quantum phase shift. The sun doesn't necessarilly explode it would just change.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
This may seem odd but I was thinking not that many weeks ago, what could I visualize happening and then possibly focus on that would be so out of the ordinary, that it might make me think I'm somehow tapped into some kind of huge mind experiment. What I thought of was our sun temporally, just for a certain number of minutes so as not to cause too much panic, emit no visible or not very much visible light in our normal range of vision. We would in effect have a black sun with maybe some visible rays coming off the sides. The sun would still emit radation in other parts of the light spectrum. I was thinking now if that happened, could you rule out the possibility of that being a natural occurrence? Maybe we are in a huge virtual reality simulation because if I had the thought and now someone else has too, maybe our minds are connected in a vast simulation of this reality. This was just something I thought about one day.

I do not expect this to happen. It was just one oddball thought among many oddball thoughts I have.
edit on 26/5/13 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

Thats funny because the I have recently started looking into The Simulation Theory after I recently saw this video.

There are other videos and articles on the simulated reality theory that you may like if not already found.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join