It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Really Do Live On A Very Fragile EARTH

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I just want to let all of you know how much I care for you and regardless of the hatred in the world, there is much to be thankful for. Life is precious for all, even the situations we find the worst can have a lesson to learn if you are not blinded by the pain. I see clearly, I have spiritual awareness, I want all to have the same. Do not take for granted the simple things in life, the things you have that did not cost money. The love you feel is free and the love you share is free. I have TRUE LOVE for all my fellow souls, this does not mean as a human I have to like everything you say and do, but I accept you as a soul, no matter how distant or different we may be in our human conditions. As souls, we are all connected and there is no way to dispute that or change that.

Soul

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Great post.

Enjoyed reading and I like the graphic you put together.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
But earth isn't fragile at all, it's the extreme opposite actually. The thing that's fragile is you.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

I disagree. Earth is not fragile at all. It's survived bombardment by asteroids/comets, super volcanoes, super-novas, etc, that most people would not be able to comprehend, and it's still here.

The same with life in general.

What is fragile is humans and the ecosystems we share the Earth with. Whilst species come and go, life re-colonizes the gaps left behind given time.

ETA: Marsupilami beat me to it while I was typing.
edit on 25-5-2013 by FireballStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Great post.

Enjoyed reading and I like the graphic you put together.

Thank you, it is nice to gain recognition for work that had meaning.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marsupilami
But earth isn't fragile at all, it's the extreme opposite actually. The thing that's fragile is you.

Your reply says it all. You completely missed the point.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by FireballStorm

I disagree. Earth is not fragile at all. It's survived bombardment by asteroids/comets, super volcanoes, super-novas, etc, that most people would not be able to comprehend, and it's still here.

The same with life in general.

What is fragile is humans and the ecosystems we share the Earth with. Whilst species come and go, life re-colonizes the gaps left behind given time.

ETA: Marsupilami beat me to it while I was typing.
edit on 25-5-2013 by FireballStorm because: (no reason given)

Try to get a deeper understanding for what I was putting forth. The earth is a fragile place because of the hatred within humans. I should have placed this in philosophy. I wanted to show the things that happen daily can be dealt with more effectively if you have TRUE LOVE in your soul. To be prepared spiritually for these events when they do happen.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
We're flying around a giant gas ball at 80 thousand or so miles are hour.

The fact people think that it's a coincidence is nuts to be. I think we're being guided, perfectly.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I was merely referring to the title, since the actual post contains nothing but the usual esoteric mambo jambo. That's pretty effective to convince bored and desperate housewives into buying books that tell them how special they are. Not trying to be rude, but your post has no relevance to anything. Telling me that I didn't get "it", or missed the point, without clarifying what the point was, is just the easy way out.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marsupilami

You had absolutely nothing of value to add. I am not fragile, and the easy way out was you saying , blah blah blah, I put forth something that was more than just petty nonsense, if you feel that way you really didn't have to participate, however, I am not mad at you, rather I completely understand why you reacted the way you did, you don't get it.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
The sad thing about this is, haters are going to hate.

Life is fragile, the planet itself, is not. We can get together, work things out, and still, haters will hate.

Don't listen to the Haters.

"The love you make, is equal to the love we take." as some one once said.
Keep loving out there.

top topics

join