It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ReligiousWar of the North

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Reading all the headlines this week, I have come up with a great idea.

Religious folks who hate other religious folks should all go to the North Pole.
Do what you feel your duty is and go to war with one another until one religion wins.
-After that, the winner can stay there and leave the rest of us "human beings" alone. Forever.

People are getting tired of fairy tale arrogance and hatred and blood and all the other garbage that the dark face of religion is vomiting onto the social fabric of mankind. (on a daily basis)
NO it isn't just one religion. It's all of them. Disgusting. Shameful.
If I was a religious person I'd be embarrassed that it's come to this. They don't want to do anything about it (religious violence) but prance about with whatever fairy tale fables they have in their heads and pretend they're better than everyone else. That they`ve been done wrong by some other silly dieties ignorant followers.
It`s the circle of violence that converts!
Ahh.. where would religion be without the never ending circle of violence that they (ALL RELIGIONS) need so very much???? -No one seems to do anything about it. You don't hear much about groups promoting peace between religions, all you hear is how THEY are right and to hell with the other.

ENOUGH !

SHAME ON ALL RELIGIONS FOR MAKING THIS A VIOLENT WORLD!
IF you're a responsible religious person, is it not your duty to reign the fanatics in??

Please, reign in your hatred towards one another and leave the rest of us alone! Forever!

edit on 25-5-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by canucks555

But what about poor ole Santa? Think of the elves! Oh the yule-manity!

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Pure Irony that Santa would live there as well, don't you think?

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

..don't you mean "people" who use religion for their own ends?

people who don't take personal responsibility for their actions are likely to hide behind religion.

how about a doctor who swear an oath to "do no harm" ...who then allies himself with the pharmaceutical industry and then pushes chemicals on patients..

think about it

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by canucks555
Reading all the headlines this week, I have come up with a great idea.

Religious folks who hate other religious folks should all go to the North Pole.
Do what you feel your duty is and go to war with one another until one religion wins.
-After that, the winner can stay there and leave the rest of us "human beings" alone. Forever.

People are getting tired of fairy tale arrogance and hatred and blood and all the other garbage that religion is vomiting onto the social fabric of mankind. (on a daily basis)
If I was a religious person I'd be embarrassed that it's come to this. They don't want to do anything about it (religious violence) but prance about with whatever fairy tale fables they have in their heads and pretend they're better than everyone else. That they`ve been done wrong by some other silly dieties ignorant followers.
It`s the circle of violence that converts!
Ahh.. where would religion be without the never ending circle of violence that they (ALL RELIGIONS) love so very much????

ENOUGH !

Please, reign in your hatred towards one another and leave the rest of us alone! Forever!

We already have a home in Britain and Israel, thanks! But kind offer anyway.

Your post is a little insulting to some people who care about their blood.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Now how about this...

Half way through their orgy of violence the REAL God would show up. MY God.
Yup that's right, NATURE.
-Then we would see fanatical Popsickles. All in a row.
mmmmm fanatical popsickles

befitting end to a useless group that does nothing but make the earth miserable.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

The Only folks I know of that care about blood are racists. So ya they can book a trip as well

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Not a SINGLE religious leader would come. Religious wars were always fought by substitutes. And they would be bloody, like hell!

It wouldn't solve the problem, as enough people would state afterwards "our religion won!", even when they have to decide by the size of the largest smoldering ash-piles..

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

reply to post by Revolution9

The Only folks I know of that care about blood are racists. So ya they can book a trip as well

Poppycock! I love all people including Arabs.

Don't you care about blood? I do!

But then you have never bothered to read my posts have you!

ps. Don't you dare even insuate I am a racist or I will take those words you speak and use them back Amigo! Twice you have insulted me now!
edit on 25-5-2013 by Revolution9 because: addition.

But then I think you are too frightened to make real posts based in blood facts. Tell me, write a thread about how you know what to REALLY do about Islamic JIHAD's desire to obliterate all the Jews and Infidels. What would YOU do about that? I challenge you, canucks555!
edit on 25-5-2013 by Revolution9 because: addition.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Religion doesn't start wars.

Wars have absolutely NOTHING to do with Religion...

The real reason behind ALL wars is always concealed by lies.

The claim that religion is the cause of most wars has been debunked.

TPTB have used lies and propaganda to cause the world to believe that Religion is the cause of wars and death.

In reality THEY are the ones behind not only all wars and death but they are ALSO the creators of ALL the false religions which they use to blame it all on.

All FALSE religions and ALL wars are Illuminati tools:

"Every major religion in the world has been manufactured or infiltrated by the Illuminati" Link

My working hypothesis is that most wars/conflicts are orchestrated by this satanic cult. The same people secretly manipulate events on both sides to undermine "all collective forces except our own" and establish world government tyranny (a.k.a. "globalization.") In other words, an Occult Elite is waging war on humanity and we don't even know it. How They Control the World

“Most wars are engineered by the Illuminati to weaken civilization and create a global police state" The Illuminati want to own and control everyone. They want to be God. They contrived all the revolutions, the world wars, the Cold War, Korea, Vietnam, the JFK assassination, 9-11, Iraq and Afghanistan and the "war on terror." Does A Satanic Cult Rule The World?

One group and one group alone is responsible for virtually all wars and bloodshed on the face of this planet. The Synagogue of Satan

"All war is based on deception." ~ Sun Tzu, The Art of War

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
write thread about how you know what to REALLY do about Islamic JIHAD's desire to obliterate all the Jews and Infidels. What would YOU do about that? I challenge you, canucks555!

I would ask people to give up their religions.
~As radical as that sounds...

That is the only way people will ever view one another as equal.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

You know that isn't true. I feel you are making the mistake that many on ATS make in assuming that the Abrahamic religions represent all religions.

I don't see very many Taoists, Buddhists, or Witches forcing their religion upon others. Some of us truly are adherents to peaceful religions. They exist.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

They represent the majority, but yes you are correct, A very small section of the religious world does not have fanatical murderers (that are not being reigned in by their particular group.) Unfortunately compared to the main players they are of no consequence to the "Violence Agenda"

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

edit on 25-5-2013 by Apollo7 because: deleted

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Start the facebook campaign and I will like it!
Put the petition on the white house and I will sign it.
I know neither of these work nor do anything about the problem but, it seems folks believe in imaginary things so...
I agree, send ALL of the religious idiots to the north pole and let them "show" how much they "love" their fellow man.
The only thing I'm really having a problem with is, what will happen to the penguins??

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

You know that isn't true. I feel you are making the mistake that many on ATS make in assuming that the Abrahamic religions represent all religions.

I don't see very many Taoists, Buddhists, or Witches forcing their religion upon others. Some of us truly are adherents to peaceful religions. They exist.

Actually I agree with your idea that some religions are non violent.
Just maybe that is because they never got big enough to have enough idiots to change the acual message.
But had they ever gotten a large sampling of the population, do you think they would still be as passive?
Real question there.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
The only thing I'm really having a problem with is, what will happen to the penguins??

They will help the nuns hide. Nobody wants to see a nun get hurt.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

Originally posted by Cuervo

Actually I agree with your idea that some religions are non violent.
Just maybe that is because they never got big enough to have enough idiots to change the acual message.
But had they ever gotten a large sampling of the population, do you think they would still be as passive?
Real question there.

The reason that the Abrahamic faiths became so wide-spread was precisely because of the violence, not the violence being a result of being wide-spread. When you have a fear-based religion in which you receive a tithe in order to keep operating, you need to keep instilling fear not only for their souls but also for their personal safety. Without that, you have no reliable income for the church.

So no, I don't think that the current non-violent religions that aren't based in fear would ever become a violent movement simply because they became wide-spread. There are exceptions to any rule and any ideology can be used to nourish and grow a terrorist but there are some religions that truly are blameless in this. Religions that not only tolerate but actually encourage spiritual diversity among the people of our planet.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Its not religion per se, that creates the enmity. It's a combined total of politics, culture and religion. All three are used to fan the hatred that leads to war. And war is conquest for material gain. Greed in other words. Thats whats behind it.

The political, cultural and religious elements don't build the weapons that are used. The Industrial State does that.

Imagine that. Propaganda and indoctrination promoted by elements of culture, fanned by religious and patriotic entitlement...

and what do you know, heres a boat load of weapons just lying around...

Now go get 'em.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
The religious fanatics wont go there. Theres no free benefits and housing there. And they wont get there arses wiped like they do in britain

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join