It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Dean's UFO photos.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by LEL01
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

I don't know anything about Tesla ships, so if you had an up close sighting and all you could see was a huge bright white light would you say it was a Tesla ship ?
I'm talking about a light like the UFOs in the photos not the shape.

There are no such things as "Tesla Ships"...so don't go crazy when you can't find any information out there on em. There IS a lot of buzz about the new Tesla electric cars though, which Motor Trend gave its highest rating....but that is off-topic here.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Originally posted by Phage

One must wonder why anyone would believe anything Bobby claims. He's a liar. Nothing less. Nothing more.

I really had a hard time accepting this myself.
He seems just so nice.
But no matter what, it's true, he intentionally lies.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by derpif

What about the pictures the Japanese released, particularly the negatives, have these been debunked ?

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by AndreasGilbertus

Are this the pictures you mean?
To be honest I have no idea.
They have no reference number, so it's hard to verify their authenticity to begin with.
But I don't know, sorry.

source
edit on 26-5-2013 by derpif because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thank you, from your links it's clear to see that 7348 is not 7348. I probably would never have guessed it was 7553 from the next roll if you hadn't pointed it out, the quality of the photos makes them look so different. I can't imagine why he would give the wrong numbers knowing they could be checked.

Thank you to everyone, you have all been a great help to me, I think it's fair to say I got my answers and I won't be looking at these photos in the same way now.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Thanks for that information, they were all interesting cases. The light I was talking about wasn't hovering it just sailed very low across the sky. I can't even say it was a ship as it was just a light, I was off topic asking you that but if I don't ask I won't find out, I know now not to go near the light but I wouldn't have the guts to do that anyway.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by gavron

I was off topic myself in the post you quoted, I don't know why I've never taken an interest in anything to do with Tesla. I will have to look now just to see what I'm missing, I didn't know the electric cars were Tesla but I have wondered what use they will be if they cut the power off.

I'm happy to have seen an up close light for myself even if it wasn't ET and the links provided here have answered the questions in my OP. I'm not going to worry about the Japanese pictures if they can't be checked out even though they looked good to me.

Thank you again to all of you.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by gavron

No Tesla ships , where is that out in Illuminati land.
Looking out for the boss again.
www.google.com...
Tesla had a Pierce Arrow working on no gas.
How did it work.
There are air ship made by Tesla.
So there are Tesla ships known in Illuminati land as UFOs.
ED: And you know about the info on Tesla ships cause
William R. Lyne calls them Tesla flying machines or UFOs
and his reference has been posted here many times.

edit on 5/26/2013 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by derpif
reply to post by AndreasGilbertus

Are this the pictures you mean?
To be honest I have no idea.
They have no reference number, so it's hard to verify their authenticity to begin with.
But I don't know, sorry.

source
edit on 26-5-2013 by derpif because: (no reason given)

You got nothing but posted the same photo with nothing in it.
So let me guess even though its a phony photo.
The left most looks like a triangle type ship, the middle ship is supposed to represent
a flat ship and the right a cigar ship.
Its a trick photo from the anti Tesla sociopath Illuminati CIA and elite oil merchants
to see how many fail the test.

So always say nothing or you will disturb the anti Tesla sociopath Illuminati CIA
and elite oil merchants.

So tell them all are Tesla ships next time you meet one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join