It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two-thirds fear 'clash of civilisations' in wake of Woolwich murder

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Galvatron

You said you think the 'West' should remove Islam from it's societies.

How is that not having a problem with muslims?

As someone who is so intelligent, could you please tell me how Britain would expel it's 2.5m Muslims and ban Islam.

What if they refused to leave and continued to practice their religion, how would you go about resolving that situation for the betterment of society?

Remember, you've claimed to be a peace loving man who has denounced the violence and wrongful detention methods of the nazis. Someone with your brains surely has an answer to this so that everyone can be happy.
edit on 27-5-2013 by bates because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-5-2013 by bates because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Well, it seems that people out of London are outraged at what happened in Woolwich:

news.sky.com...

Two people have been arrested on suspicion of arson following a fire at an Islamic cultural centre in Grimsby, Lincolnshire.

CCTV appears to show three petrol bombs being thrown over the gate of the building on Weelsby Road.

Sky's North of England Correspondent Gerard Tubb, who has seen the footage, said they hit a door, wall and rubbish bin.

"A man then rushed out of the mosque and through the flames before grabbing a fire extinguisher to put the blaze out," he said.

Diler Gharib, chairman of the mosque, told the Grimsby Telegraph: "We had just finished our prayers and were discussing how to thank our neighbours for the support they have shown us over the past few days when we heard a bang and saw fire coming under the door.

"I grabbed a fire extinguisher and put it out and then two more petrol bombs hit the fire escape and the bin so I had to put those out too."

The mosque was targeted last week when a brick was thrown through a window, shattering a pane of glass that fell onto a sofa below.

I am thinking that this type of Incident will be ongoing for a little while.... maybe these types of Incidents will be ongoing for a long while....

We have all seen the battles being played out in other parts of the World. This is how it starts. The trigger was the Murder of Rigby last week.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Is this discussion finished?

What is the overall concensus?

A clash will come or not?

I know that the leader of EDL is planning a walk from Westminster to Woolwich at some point, I think something could happen when he does this walk. He originally was doing it to raise money for the Charity 'Help For Heroes' but it seems that the Charity turned it down.

I think I said before on this Thread... its not Multiculturalism that doesn't work, it's the Religion because they can't live by our rules and want to change everything to suit Sharia and the Religion.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

A 'clash' is something that already exists and has done for over 1000 years.
But a clash does not necessarily mean war or violence.
That is up to the people involved.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by HelenConway

You are quite right.

I've just been viewing youtube videos and wow, I was really surprised to see how many Countries 'Islam' has been causing problems in.

I wont post any here but it look like they are nearly getting a Sharia State in Finland and one in Sweden (Malmo). Even saw one talking about Australia and parts of it, the 'Muslims' only recognise Sharia Law as their Law, etc etc... happening in Poland, Germany.... all across Europe!

I got to wonder why TPTB wanted this? All these Countries offered them Freedom but they want to bring Sharia with them which isn't Freedom.

I guess thats another Thread which is on-going on ATS.

Anyway... only time will tell.
edit on 28-5-2013 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join