It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Profound Truth - Not Earned and Not Taken

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
reply to post by vethumanbeing

One thing is for sure. We can question our answers. Only God can answer our questions.

Yes only We have the answers to Our Own questions.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
reply to post by EnochWasRight

You really need to stop smokescreening every dialog with scripture; unless you are John reincarnated, (that could be interesting). You are engaged/responded to because YOU have something to say (dont you). I have a relative that has forgotten to speak her mind, just quotes scripture as answers for/to the most mundane questions, a "how are you" response would be, "three days later Esther put on her royal robes and entered the inner court of the royal hall of the palroyal throne and when he saw the queen Esther standing there in inner court he welcomed her..."

edit on 26-5-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

You cannot hear what is being said. The problem is not with me.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

That's great that you have realized the answer that is in front of all of us.

It's so simple, but the bible complicates it and shrouds it. We are in heaven and it is our kingdom, meaning we are in God's kingdom and we are God.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

But believing he died on the cross then rose from the dead is a REQUIREMENT to be saved. Something which is free requires nothing, that is the definition of free, no strings attached, no requirements to meet, nothing needs to be given in order to receive it. If you are OBLIGATED to believe he rose from the dead, then that is a requirement, and if there is something you must give (belief) then it is NOT free.

You are twisting the meaning of the word free by saying you must give something to receive salvation. That is not the definition of free, because nothing needs to be given, not even belief.

We are already in the bridal chamber, everyone. The Earth and physical existence is the bride, and we are already at the party, every single one of us. Your body is the "bridal chamber" of the spirit.

Father consciousness, Mother Earth (the bride of the Father). No need to believe anything because we are thrown into the bridal chamber the moment we are born, before we ever have a chance to believe anything.

edit on 26-5-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

On this point you have not considered the alternative to belief. We are ALL salvaged from the material world if you want to get technical. This will ultimately be true to this degree:

Daniel 12:2

Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt.

The day for waking is now. We are all baptized into this generation (all 7 billion). See this thread: Link

You see, Paul said it here:

Acts 24

15 and I have the same hope in God as these men themselves have, that there will be a resurrection of both the righteous and the wicked. 16 So I strive always to keep my conscience clear before God and man.

He knew what Daniel knew. Both the righteous and wicked would be here to see Christ return.

Revelation 1:7

7 “Look, he is coming with the clouds,”[a]
and “every eye will see him,
even those who pierced him”;
and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.”
So shall it be! Amen.

Even the generation that pierced Christ will be here. All of them.

Paul, Jesus and Enoch all knew when as well. Enoch gave the countdown as 70 generations and outlined what Paul said in the very first verse of Enoch One.

1 The words of the blessing of Enoch, wherewith he blessed the elect and righteous, who will be
2 living in the day of tribulation, when all the wicked and godless are to be removed. A

Again, both the wicked and righteous would be together to see New Jerusalem descend and to see judgment come to the Watchers.

Some to everlasting life. Others to everlasting contempt. New Jerusalem is an Ark. The saved will enter. Water is required. Fire is reserved for the wicked who are left when the stone is rolled from the tomb. Christ rises again. Entering the wedding feast is necessary for the gift to be given. We must be clothed in Christ (His Character).

Again, the answer is simple. To receive the gift, one must show up when it is given. It has yet to be given. Hebrews 9 makes it clear.

Hebrews 9

28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

edit on 26-5-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Water is needed to enter new Jerusalem? Guess what the womb is filled with? Water. To enter into the new Jerusalem (new Earth), you must die then enter into the womb once again. Both the righteous and the wicked will resurrect (reincarnate) by being baptized in the water of the womb of their next "Earthly" mother.

You have been misled into believing a counterfeit truth that uses the real truth as its basis. To resurrect is to reincarnate and be "born again" through being submerged into the water (womb) of your mother. You have already resurrected, you just do not realize it because you have been taught to believe a lie based on truth.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Water is needed to enter new Jerusalem? Guess what the womb is filled with? Water. To enter into the new Jerusalem (new Earth), you must die then enter into the womb once again. Both the righteous and the wicked will resurrect (reincarnate) by being baptized in the water of the womb of their next "Earthly" mother.

You have been misled into believing a counterfeit truth that uses the real truth as its basis. To resurrect is to reincarnate and be "born again" through being submerged into the water (womb) of your mother. You have already resurrected, you just do not realize it because you have been taught to believe a lie based on truth.

You need to make it out of the refinery first. Dross stays. It would be nice to see everyone make it, but I don't think this is nearly what scripture states. Care to back up what you are saying with scripture? I am often asked to speak from my own words instead of scripture. I prefer to back my words up with what is written. If I am wrong, then so is scripture. It could be that scripture is right and I do not read it correctly. Either way, If you are wrong, scripture can still stand since you are not using it. That is, unless you care to offer some and we can then speak of more than personal opinion.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

The scripture is wrong because it lies. It uses the truth as the basis for its lies, that is how Satan works, he masquerades as an angel of light. In this case, the angel of "light" is the bible.

If you want scripture then read where Jesus says you must be "born again", that is a direct reference to reincarnation, whether you like to admit it or not. All Christianity has done is twist the literal meaning of the phrase and turned it into something totally different. That is how they get people to believe, there is always a kernel of truth within a lie. The subconscious latches on to that kernel of truth, but it also latches onto the lie that surrounds that truth.

If you believe that in this world full of lies and deceit that they would allow the ultimate, so-called "truth" like the bible to spread like it has, then you are ignoring the world around you. They would never let the truth spread like you believe it has, NEVER.

Baptism is a euphemism for childbirth. We are already in the bridal chamber and the bride has been here all along, you just haven't realized it yet.

Father, Mother, Son. Father is consciousness, Mother is light, and the Son is wave/information. As you said earlier, we have the Trinity within us, but you believe in the counterfeit Trinity, the one created by those in power. The reason we pollute Mother Earth so much is because we were never taught about a Mother, only a Father. They didn't mention the Mother because they wanted to profit off of Her, and they have, greatly.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

The scripture is wrong because it lies.

Then don't use it to make your point. Stick to another source. I do not agree with your statement. As I can find no higher axiom above the Biblical narrative (And I have looked), I regard it as the best reflection we have of the true Living Word within us all. That's where I stand on it.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

If you want scripture then read where Jesus says you must be "born again", that is a direct reference to reincarnation, whether you like to admit it or not. All Christianity has done is twist the literal meaning of the phrase and turned it into something totally different. That is how they get people to believe, there is always a kernel of truth within a lie. The subconscious latches on to that kernel of truth, but it also latches onto the lie that surrounds that truth.

The Watchers knew a worthless mystery and named it the Mystery School. Enoch tells us the origin.

And now as to the Watchers who have sent thee to intercede for them, who had been aforetime in heaven, say to them: 3 "You have been in heaven, but all the mysteries had not yet been revealed to you, and you knew worthless ones, and these in the hardness of your hearts you have made known to the women, and through these mysteries women and men work much evil on earth." 4 Say to them therefore: " You have no peace."'

I agree that we will be born again into a new body. No doubt about it. You have read my threads and know where the Bible stands. Theology is a box we put God inside and call it ours. God cannot be taken. God is not a noun, He's a Verb, yet He is eternal and unchanging. No paradox there either.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

You really need to stop smokescreening every dialog with scripture; unless you are John reincarnated, (that could be interesting). You are engaged/responded to because YOU have something to say (dont you). I have a relative that has forgotten to speak her mind, just quotes scripture as answers for/to the most mundane questions, a "how are you" response would be, "three days later Esther put on her royal robes and entered the inner court of the royal hall of the palroyal throne and when he saw the queen Esther standing there in inner court he welcomed her...

Enochwasright[/]

No, I HEAR the problem; it is with John; your interpretation of it adds to the misinformation.
edit on 27-5-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

That's great that you have realized the answer that is in front of all of us.
It's so simple, but the bible complicates it and shrouds it. We are in heaven and it is our kingdom, meaning we are in God's kingdom and we are God.

I completely agree. It is simple. Why the Biblical tenets WANT to trick us or order us into a belief system is its nature? It was not written by God; it was written by Man interpreted as being Godly spokespersons. We have every opportunity to live this life on earth as one we would/could enjoy as a heavenly existance. Its denied us. We are God; we the expressions of it and in so being are not just "the children of".

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

You really need to stop smokescreening every dialog with scripture; unless you are John reincarnated, (that could be interesting). You are engaged/responded to because YOU have something to say (dont you). I have a relative that has forgotten to speak her mind, just quotes scripture as answers for/to the most mundane questions, a "how are you" response would be, "three days later Esther put on her royal robes and entered the inner court of the royal hall of the palroyal throne and when he saw the queen Esther standing there in inner court he welcomed her...

Enochwasright[/]

No, I HEAR the problem; it is with John; your interpretation of it adds to the misinformation.

Nobody benefits, including me, when you make a statement with no supporting evidence. Maybe I am wrong. Who would we know?

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Enochwasright[/]

Nobody benefits, including me, when you make a statement with no supporting evidence. Maybe I am wrong. Who would we know?

You should know your God; it belongs to the same nomenclature as mine as that IS MY source generator of information (my truths, I trust in implicitly/directly spoken to me from the Big GUY Being Itself). We could play tic-tack-toe or tiddlywinks childrens games. DO YOU NOT TALK TO YOUR CREATOR? Last time I looked its the same one created us both. Supporting evidence, meaning Scripture? "I am sick and near to death; the grave is ready to recieve me. I am surrounded by mockers. I see them everywhere. Will no one anywhere confirm my innocence? But you O God have kept them back from understanding this, Oh do not let them triumph."

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I use Jesus' words and no one else's. I believe that Jesus speaks truth in every word of his that is contained in the bible, only others have come in and purposely misinterpreted his words for their own gain. The rest I'm not as quick to accept because it is not Jesus speaking. Maybe if you focused more on Jesus and less on Paul or whoever else then you would know the truth.

Jesus brings us closer to god, the bible pushes us away from him. Look inside to find god, because that is where he lies, and look on the outside because that is a part of him as well. God is all in all, including us.
edit on 27-5-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

And the theology that you use is not putting him into the box? That's all your threads are ever about, theology.

Oh the irony!

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

The scripture is wrong because it lies.

Then don't use it to make your point. Stick to another source. I do not agree with your statement. As I can find no higher axiom above the Biblical narrative (And I have looked), I regard it as the best reflection we have of the true Living Word within us all. That's where I stand on i.

Your belief structure is fine enough for you. I require God to speak to me directly as It should be desired all of its constituants (children, offshoots, baldheaded stepchilden); anything less than the WORD OF MY CREATOR is/could be contaminated or at best misleading if/when written by man to confuse/mislead fellow man.The bible is the best reflection for GodSpeakdomnainess? God itself is the highest axiom above the Biblical narrative, IT NEVER CONDONED IT. How do I know? I ASKED IT and its thoughts are thus; "when will mankind stop being lead by a leadrope that is twisted as a pretzel, its (biblical) thoughtforms just as mysterious and incomprehensible". "Why is man lead so easily into a confusing abyss where there are no ladders long enough to climb out of." I say why let it happen? Its answer "because man does not WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH OF ME; because it will explain the TRUTH OF THEM and they are unwilling to hear it; the circumstances of their creation, and are not at all prepared for what they have been led to believe regarding virgin birth". "2000 years later and the human still swallows this tale of decepton hook line and sinker". Origin 27 May 2013.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

And the theology that you use is not putting him into the box? That's all your threads are ever about, theology.

Oh the irony!

My words concern my own theology, not that of others. I read it for myself and pray each day that God opens my eyes further. Like scripture says, test all things and hold to what is good. All of scripture has profound meaning to the overall context of truth. No need to leave any of it out. One central truth emerges. Love God and others. Trust Him and have faith. Look up and no other direction.

edit on 27-5-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

So by your own words, you are putting god into a box by using theology to try and explain him. Theology is still theology, no matter if it's your own or not. Or do you think your version of theology is somehow exempt from your own rule? Or perhaps you believe you version of theology is somehow superior to all others? How convenient for you.

Do you believe that confining god to a book is better than confining him to a box? Because I see the two as the exact same thing. Why do you try to confine him to one book?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Theology is a box we put God into. He is continually trying to take us out of that box. You somehow think those two statements are a judgment of some type against you. Eating food is a process of taking in what you consider good and expelling what was not needed. Compare the lesser case to the greater and both agree. It's a process and a cycle. I cover it in this thread: Instructional Design of Truth...

And here: Food Sacrificed to Idols...

What is your point here concerning the truths I outlined from scripture in the OP? I have my perspective and you have yours. Since we are in a religious forum, you have the opportunity to use any religion or scripture to show different. You own opinion is not theology unless it is based on God taking you out of your own box. Truth denies ignorance. One central truth emerges and is the theme of every post I make. Check the link above and you see that the same truth emerges from that narrative as well.

What is that truth that God keeps showing us from the box? Love God above all. Love others. If you do this, you have faith in God and show that faith to others from good works. Apart from this, nothing else is needed. Salvation is a gift given to a family. Those who choose to be separate from that family do not receive the inheritance as a gift. Nothing is required. The gift is given to the ones God chooses to give to. God gives faith and Christ gives salvation when he departs this place with His family.

So by your own words, you are putting god into a box by using theology to try and explain him. Theology is still theology, no matter if it's your own or not. Or do you think your version of theology is somehow exempt from your own rule? Or perhaps you believe you version of theology is somehow superior to all others? How convenient for you.

Do you believe that confining god to a book is better than confining him to a box? Because I see the two as the exact same thing. Why do you try to confine him to one book?

edit on 28-5-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-5-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Oh the irony!

My words concern my own theology, not that of others. I read it for myself and pray each day that God opens my eyes further. Like scripture says, test all things and hold to what is good. All of scripture has profound meaning to the overall context of truth. No need to leave any of it out. One central truth emerges. Love God and others. Trust Him and have faith. Look up and no other direction.

Your own theology is not Gods. You can read mans words all day long and never get close to IT. Scripture is leading down a rabbit hole (not like that old reference holds no meaning). None of "CRIPTURE" loose the "S" has the profundity/rings near TRUTH. One central truth emerges is as THIS: Love God as yourself, trust yourself and have faith It existes within YOUR SKIN Bindings; LOOK WITHIN NOT UP (youd see chemtrails).

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join